Team-BHP - The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5002-giveaway-thread-post-up-anything-you-want-give-away-free-fellow-bhpian-280.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Liner (Post 4759224)
Awesome...now all i need is the car

Completely off topic answer.

Actually, you just need a body shell and few other ancillary parts. The heart of the matter has been addressed by BMW a while back.

I have 2 Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+Router to give away, I have only 1 power adapter though.

Pick Up - NEW BEL Road or Bagmane WTC Mahadevpura

One default 2din stereo and two front speakers for a 2014 Honda Amaze

Two default front speakers for a 2014 S10 Scorpio

About one and a half litres of Shell Rimula R4 15w40 CI4+ mineral engine oil suitable for Scorpio / Safari / pre 2018 Hyundai diesels etc.

As is where is condition - pick up from Adyar, Chennai or I’ll ship the stereo and speakers anywhere in India if you pm me the address and pay the courier fees.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hserus (Post 4761262)
One default 2din stereo and two front speakers for a 2014 Honda Amaze

Two default front speakers for a 2014 S10 Scorpio

About one and a half litres of Shell Rimula R4 15w40 CI4+ mineral engine oil suitable for Scorpio / Safari / pre 2018 Hyundai diesels etc.

As is where is condition - pick up from Adyar, Chennai or I’ll ship the stereo and speakers anywhere in India if you pm me the address and pay the courier fees.

Hello Sir, Can I have the 2 DIN stereo and front speakers?

-Ilango

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhi.modi05 (Post 4756362)
Hey! I can pick it up either today or tomorrow. I don't have DM permissions. Can you please share your number/email id? I can be reached at abhi.modi05@gmail.com or 7-0-2-2-8-9-3-6-9-9

Hi can you confirm this is been picked or it's still available

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilangop (Post 4761296)
Hello Sir, Can I have the 2 DIN stereo and front speakers?

-Ilango

Reserved for Ilango. Left over - engine oils (shell rimula r4 mineral diesel oil and about a quarter litre of shell 5w30 hx8 a3/b4 good for hyundai petrol / newer post 2018 diesel cars)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hserus (Post 4761353)
Reserved for Ilango. Left over - engine oils (shell rimula r4 mineral diesel oil and about a quarter litre of shell 5w30 hx8 a3/b4 good for hyundai petrol / newer post 2018 diesel cars)

Thank you very much Suresh for the stereo unit and the mineral oil.
-Ilango

Have an air filter of Maruti eeco, unused, Purolator make. Can be picked up from Trivandrum. I reside near attukal, and work place is near statue

Two Royal Enfield bottle silencers (1.OEM 2. Quality) is available with me. I am at Chennai. The item can be picked up at Saidapet or can be handed over via Lynk to your address.

Dear fellow BHPians,

Moving houses so have dug out some beauties from the closet which I would like to giveaway to any enthusiast from our beloved community.

(please note the images are sourced from google and are representative or very close to the model I have since some of these items are packed and do not want to do all the unpacking etc)

1. Godrej Prima Typewriter

Immaculate condition - good for heavy duty usage
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-typewriter.jpg

2. Eureka Forbes Euroclean vaccum cleaner

In good working condition
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-eureka.jpg
3. Epson Inkjet Printer

In working condition but needs a cartridge change
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-printer.jpg
4. Akai twoinone stereo player

Cassette player was working before need to check, radio works well
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-twoinone.jpg
Would request you to reply me on this thread and pick up latest by this weekend. Location BTM Bangalore. Will dm finer details to confirmed ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by girishglg (Post 4765808)
Dear fellow BHPians,

Moving houses so have dug out some beauties from the closet which I would like to giveaway to any enthusiast from our beloved community.

(please note the images are sourced from google and are representative or very close to the model I have since some of these items are packed and do not want to do all the unpacking etc)

1. Godrej Prima Typewriter

Immaculate condition - good for heavy duty usage

May i have the typewriter?

I want to pick up the vaccuum cleaner as well for a friend, a BHPian.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidzz (Post 4765814)
May i have the typewriter?

I want to pick up the vaccuum cleaner as well for a friend, a BHPian.

Typewriter and Vaccum Cleaner to sidzz

Left out items -

1. Epson Printer
2. Akai Twoinone

Quote:

Originally Posted by girishglg (Post 4765816)
Typewriter and Vaccum Cleaner to sidzz

Left out items -

1. Epson Printer
2. Akai Twoinone

Can i have the Epson printer please

Quote:

Originally Posted by InControl (Post 4765891)
Can i have the Epson printer please

Epson printer to - InControl

Left now -

Akai TwoinOne (casette/radio player)

Quote:

Originally Posted by girishglg (Post 4765808)
Dear fellow BHPians,
4. Akai twoinone stereo player

Really want this. But it will only be a waste since I have given off my cassette tapes a while ago (that time I didnt have a player) - The person who keeps it and has cassette tapes will be a very lucky one.