Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2022, 13:24   #5251
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachitarora1985 View Post
[*]Sennheiser wired headphones
Hi Rachit,
I know you mentioned local pickup. But in case no one else comes up, I'd be happy to pay for the courier pick-up expenses for shipping it to Bangalore
Old 20th July 2022, 14:26   #5252
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Hi Rachit,
I know you mentioned local pickup. But in case no one else comes up, I'd be happy to pay for the courier pick-up expenses for shipping it to Bangalore
I am fine with that as well. At the moment, there's another BHPian who has agreed to pick it up. You are 2nd in queue.
rachitarora1985 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2022, 11:23   #5253
BHPian

Hi All,

I have an infinity tranz 700 Bluetooth headset for giveaway in Pune. It is in perfect condition. Please PM me if interested. I do not have the original box but have everything else. I can ship it provided you can bear the courier charges.
Sorry for no photos but the details can be got from Google by looking up the model above.

-Param
para_7k is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2022, 11:57   #5254
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by para_7k View Post
Hi All,

I have an infinity tranz 700 Bluetooth headset for giveaway in Pune. It is in perfect condition. Please PM me if interested. I do not have the original box but have everything else. I can ship it provided you can bear the courier charges.
Sorry for no photos but the details can be got from Google by looking up the model above.

-Param
This has been claimed. Thanks to BHPians who responded.
para_7k is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2022, 15:04   #5255
BHPian

Quote:
I am fine with that as well. At the moment, there's another BHPian who has agreed to pick it up. You are 2nd in queue.
The headphones have been picked up another BHPian.
rachitarora1985 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2022, 12:16   #5256
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by three10 View Post
Giving away this 1 TB USB 2.0 hard disk. This connects via micro USB. The outer plastic case is damaged slightly (hence I cannot sell it) but the hard disk works just fine. I have been using this as a data backup disk, and I’m letting this go as I’ve moved to SSD’s and usb-c.

I am a newbie, so don’t have PM’s enabled. Please reply back on the thread if you are interested. Pick up from Baner, Pune or please arrange shipping via delhivery.

Attachment 2334200

Attachment 2334201
Received this safe and sound yesterday.
Will help me with decluttering my desktop data and fixing the currently corrupt harddrive.

Thanks Vivek!
unni246 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th July 2022, 12:27   #5257
BHPian

I have two tyres of size 205/ 55/ R16 to give away.

The Yokohama Earth1 was serving as my spare tyre while the Goodyear Eagle was on active duty on our Laura.

Since I've changed all 4 tyres recently, the above two are up for grabs.

The Goodyear tyre has zero damages, afaik & definitely has quite a few thousand kms left in it.

Yokohama though newer, had a small bulge on the sidewall (as per the chaps from the tyre centre, can be used with a tube). Pic below of the bulge.

A pickup point near Begur/ IIM-Bangalore would be convenient.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_8898.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_8897.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_7187-2.jpg  

vinjosep is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th July 2022, 13:01   #5258
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinjosep View Post

The Yokohama Earth1 was serving as my spare tyre while the Goodyear Eagle was on active duty on our Laura.

Hi vinjosep,

Can I have these, will be useful for Jetta as I got a few punctures on my current tyres.

I pass by Begur road everyday can coordinate with you for a convenient time. Will PM you.

KK
Old 25th July 2022, 17:32   #5259
BHPian

These are original Mahindra door visors for xuv500. Not a complete set - it is only 1 piece each for front and back doors. The other two got damaged so I removed these two as well. These can be useful for someone's xuv500 whose one or two door visors may be damaged.

I am located near Hoskote in Bangalore. Pickup only as these may not be worth the amount spent on courier.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-screenshot_2022072517284781_e55d67e6190e80b161828c9e2aa77e01.jpg  

sidzz is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th July 2022, 20:17   #5260
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK_HakunaMatata View Post
Hi vinjosep,

Can I have these, will be useful for Jetta as I got a few punctures on my current tyres.

I pass by Begur road everyday can coordinate with you for a convenient time. Will PM you.

KK
Sure, reserved for you. I've sent you a PM.
vinjosep is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2022, 09:48   #5261
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikishor View Post
I have these zana crashguards for the Duke 390. Bolts are missing. Interested ones can ping me.

Claimed by someone outside tbhp.
Old 26th July 2022, 10:17   #5262
BHPian

Quote:
Hi BHPians,
The following items are available for pick up from Sector 85, Gurgaon before 26-July:
  1. Sennheiser wired headphones
Received this safely today. The headphones sound good. Thank you Rachit
VishJ is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th July 2022, 15:45   #5263
BHPian

I have the below items for give away in Pune

1. Boat Rockerz 258 pro + neckband Bluetooth headset
2. Golden Sand back cover for Samsung Galaxy S10 - New and Un used

Pickup from Pune will be preferred. I can ship if the taker can bear the shipping charges. For the back cover, I am not totally sure if shipping will be worth it.
para_7k is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th July 2022, 17:53   #5264
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinjosep View Post

Thanks Vinod for the tyres it was good catching up with you.

KK
KK_HakunaMatata is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2022, 18:26   #5265
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK_HakunaMatata View Post
Thanks Vinod for the tyres it was good catching up with you.

KK
Thanks KK. Was nice to connect in person

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks