Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st September 2022, 09:44   #5341
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddarth_Ramani View Post
Hey can I get Europe on a Shoestring and Wren and Martin?

Thanks!
Sure, I will DM you my contact
ThatCarGuy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st September 2022, 09:49   #5342
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCarGuy View Post
Sure thing, these are yours!

the others marked in red are still available for pickup

Attachment 2352972
Thanks for the books. It was nice catching up with you though it was a short one.
RoadSurfer is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st September 2022, 12:54   #5343
Senior - BHPian

I have two Apple Original USB Type A to Lightning Cables, One Spigen Rugged Armour Back cover for Iphone 11 Pro and One Spigen Rugged Armour back cover for Iphone XR. Available at Yelahanka, Bangalore. Please PM me in case you need it. Pick up only please, cant courier. All items are slightly used but in perfect working order.
Traveler is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st September 2022, 12:58   #5344
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
I have two Apple Original USB Type A to Lightning Cables, One Spigen Rugged Armour Back cover for Iphone 11 Pro and One Spigen Rugged Armour back cover for Iphone XR. Available at Yelahanka, Bangalore. Please PM me in case you need it. Pick up only please, cant courier. All items are slightly used but in perfect working order.
Would like to pick up the cables. Have PM ed you.
Old 1st September 2022, 13:00   #5345
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildsdi5530 View Post
Would like to pick up the cables. Have PM ed you.
Sure, have replied to your PM.
Old 3rd September 2022, 01:03   #5346
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
I have picked up the charging cables from Traveller. Was nice meeting you. Huge thanks to you.
wildsdi5530 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2022, 09:30   #5347
Senior - BHPian

Available One Spigen Rugged Armour Back cover for Iphone 11 Pro and One Spigen Rugged Armour back cover for Iphone XR.

Available at Yelahanka, Bangalore.

Please PM me in case you need it. Pick up only please, cant courier.
Traveler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 11:46   #5348
Distinguished - BHPian

Here's a request than a giveaway. I know this is against the purpose of the thread but it is for a good cause (related to the recent flooding). @Mods, kindly delete the post if inappropriate.

My maid's house was flooded and they have incurred a decent amount of expenses. While we are helping in supporting the expenses for household good for daily usage related there's a requirement from one of her family member - her daughter is in need of a basic laptop to support her call center job working from home that she will be taking up to support the family.

Purposely haven't gone into the details of what job and related Qs; but I know this is a genuine ask. Any old & used laptop would do - anything that's in a working condition. If anyone in Bangalore has such a laptop to give away, please give me a holler. If you could forward the ask within your network, it would be helpful.

P.s. I'll be asking in my office but that generally would take time hence the post out here.

Last edited by ninjatalli : 20th September 2022 at 11:47.
ninjatalli is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 21st September 2022, 10:13   #5349
BHPian

Morning Fellow BHPians,

I have used Dapic Stereo Player to give away. It was installed on my M800 and its now got a Stereo Upgrade.

Pick-up Location: Malleshwaram, Bengaluru.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20220921_092530.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20220921_092511.jpg  

GreenDay is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 21st September 2022, 12:00   #5350
BHPian

Off-topic: Are Bangaloreans more generous? Reason I ask is almost every recent giveaway post is made by a Bangalorean!
Unfortunately, I don't have anything to giveaway right now to break the trend, but I would try to soon!
turbospooler is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 21st September 2022, 13:58   #5351
BHPian

Would anyone be interested in the original VW Polo front speaker pair? I upgraded my audio system and have no use for them anymore. They are in good condition.

Pickup location: Kothanur, Bangalore (On Hennur main road, near Bharatiya City)

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20220812wa0006.jpeg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20220812wa0008.jpeg
vedirah is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2022, 10:26   #5352
BHPian

VanHeusen Blazer (42 Size, regular fit)

Used only once. Slight alteration might be required for an ideal slim fit. Pickup from Bangalore, Singasandra, Manipal County Road (no courier)

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_3390collage.jpg

Last edited by ThatCarGuy : 22nd September 2022 at 10:27. Reason: location added
ThatCarGuy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2022, 11:01   #5353
Distinguished - BHPian

I have an ELM OBD2 scanner for giveaway. Pickup from my home or office.

Similar to the below one. Just the scanner.

https://robu.in/product/elm327-obd2-...gaAvJkEALw_wcB
sagarpadaki is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2022, 11:53   #5354
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post

Please block this for me.
Old 22nd September 2022, 16:06   #5355
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post

If Ashish does not pick up, please put me in line

Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks