Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2019, 16:39   #3841
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000rpm View Post
Would like to reserve this if available. Thanks in advance.
Your location shows Mumbai. I am in Bangalore. Would you be able to pick up ?

User sathya.bhat laid claim on Car FM transmitter.
User SPEEDY_RACER claimed Toshiba camera.
User JMaruru also asked for GPS unit, but since 2000rpm asked first, checking if he can pick up in Bangalore.

Last edited by mustang_shelby : 31st January 2019 at 16:49. Reason: More reserve updates
Old 31st January 2019, 17:32   #3842
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Can I get the Cameras? I stay near Varthur lake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang_shelby View Post
Giving away a few old electronic items, in the hope that they can be useful to a fellow T-BHPian, atleast for parts if nothing else.

3. Toshiba digital camera (working, takes 4 AA batteries not included)
4. Canon digital camera (lens error on startup)
5. Canon film based camera with 5x optical zoom (working, needs new battery)

Pickup in Gunjur area, near Varthur Lake.
Old 31st January 2019, 18:22   #3843
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
6. Also giving away a working GPS unit for car. It has US maps.
Add me to the queue. If people ahead of me cannot take it for any reason, i am very interested to install on my 98 padmini
Old 31st January 2019, 18:34   #3844
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
Add me to the queue. If people ahead of me cannot take it for any reason, i am very interested to install on my 98 padmini
Karthik, suggest to check if India maps are available for that device.
Old 31st January 2019, 19:07   #3845
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Karthik, suggest to check if India maps are available for that device.
For most such devices, you can install an SD card with India maps from Openstreetmaps. However, do be advised that those are nowhere near as good as Google Maps or Apple Maps (which is much improved now for India than it was before). A phone mount and your smartphone will be quite adequate for navigation.
Old 31st January 2019, 19:38   #3846
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
For most such devices, you can install an SD card with India maps from Openstreetmaps. However, do be advised that those are nowhere near as good as Google Maps or Apple Maps (which is much improved now for India than it was before). A phone mount and your smartphone will be quite adequate for navigation.
Meanwhile I checked the GPS device, and it does not have SD card provision. Its an old model. The map data update used to be an online operation by connecting to the computer via a USB cable.
Old 31st January 2019, 20:57   #3847
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Meanwhile I checked the GPS device, and it does not have SD card provision. Its an old model. The map data update used to be an online operation by connecting to the computer via a USB cable.
Oh okay. I would be interested only if India maps can be purchased and used. Else i will let this pass.
Old 1st February 2019, 11:51   #3848
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
*SNIP* Apple Maps (which is much improved now for India than it was before). *SNIP*
Apologies for going off-topic, but I need to know:

Does Apple Maps do traffic also and on-the-fly route changes based on traffic, like google maps does?

Thanks and cheers

Last edited by tilt : 1st February 2019 at 11:51. Reason: typo
Old 5th February 2019, 17:24   #3849
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda4life View Post
Have couple of really good toddler items to give away for T-BHPians expecting their bundle of joy or have toddlers. First one is a Snugli baby carrier a very rarely used item and the second is a pack'n'play Playard. Please PM me if interested, I am currently in Bangalore, Jayanagar area.
Would appreciate if the same could be picked up from my residence as I have time constraints to courier or drop off.

PacknPlay : https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Pack-Pl...004Y9AKZI?th=1

Baby Carrier : https://www.amazon.in/Evenflo-Snugli.../dp/B001H0GGT6
I would like to pick these up if they are still available!
Old 6th February 2019, 12:55   #3850
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srsriharsha View Post
I would like to pick these up if they are still available!
sorry for the delayed response...sorry both the items are not available, one picked up by a BHP-ian and the other a non BHP-ian.
Old 12th February 2019, 15:59   #3851
BHPian

Panasonic Stand Mixer, Home Spa Humidifier, PNY Geforce GT730, 12 CM Fan Filters

The following items are ready for pickup from any of the following 2 locations. Anyone interested please PM me for scheduling pickup date and time.

My Home Location:
Shilpitha Sunflower Apts,
Borewell Road, Nallurhalli, Whitefield, Bangalore.

My Office Location:
RMZ Ecoworld (not EcoSpace)
Building 7, ORR, Bellandur, Bangalore.

ITEMS FOR GIVE-AWAY
1. Panasonic Stand Mixer - MK GB1 (Practically New!)
This is a very good stand mixer for aspiring kitchen adventurers and home cooks. Detachable motor, sturdy base and comes with two pairs of spatula-or-whatever-those-things-are-called. Used for dough mixing, as well as churner.

I bought this for my wife when she wanted to enroll in the cake and cooking class years ago. But unfortunately she did not join, and this is lying idle since then. This is practically unused. When I moved to Whitefield a month ago, I found this in the packages. My wife does not need this. Hence giving away to any willing fellow-bhpian.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-panasonicmkgb1.jpg

2. Home Spa Humidifier
This is an Ultrasonic Room Humidifier. The tank can hold 2 litres of water. Full tank runs for almost 4-6 hours depending on the speed you choose. Not used much.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-homespahumidifier.jpg

3. PNY - nVidia GeForce GT730 - 1GB DDR3 PCI Graphics Card.
I bought this in BestBuy El-Camino real, Mountainview. Used in my HTPC setup. Great workhorse for daily graphics needs. I have upgraded to a better model now. Hence giving away.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-geforcegt730.jpg

4. HTPC Case Mods - Unused 12 CM Fan Filters for PC / HTPC desktop cabinets.
I bought this in Frys electronics as spare filters for my then HTPC setup. When I upgraded to another cabinet which came with inbuilt filters, these became redundant. Hence giving away.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-fanfilter.jpg

Interested people, please PM me for scheduling pickup date and time.
Old 12th February 2019, 16:02   #3852
BHPian

Re: Panasonic Stand Mixer, Home Spa Humidifier, PNY Geforce GT730, 12 CM Fan Filters

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshsundaram View Post
The following items are ready for pickup from any of the following 2 locations. Anyone interested please PM me for scheduling pickup date and time.
May I have the humidifier please?
Old 12th February 2019, 16:16   #3853
Senior - BHPian

Re: Panasonic Stand Mixer, Home Spa Humidifier, PNY Geforce GT730, 12 CM Fan Filters

Quote:

My Home Location:
Shilpitha Sunflower Apts,
Borewell Road, Nallurhalli, Whitefield, Bangalore.

My Office Location:
RMZ Ecoworld (not EcoSpace)
Building 7, ORR, Bellandur, Bangalore.

ITEMS FOR GIVE-AWAY
1. Panasonic Stand Mixer - MK GB1 (Practically New!)
This is a very good stand mixer for aspiring kitchen adventurers and home cooks. Detachable motor, sturdy base and comes with two pairs of spatula-or-whatever-those-things-are-called. Used for dough mixing, as well as churner.

I bought this for my wife when she wanted to enroll in the cake and cooking class years ago. But unfortunately she did not join, and this is lying idle since then. This is practically unused. When I moved to Whitefield a month ago, I found this in the packages. My wife does not need this. Hence giving away to any willing fellow-bhpian.

Attachment 1847756

Can I please get the Panasonic Stand Mixer? I will be visiting my sister's home at Whitefield over the weekend and can coordinate and collect it from your home if it is ok with you.

/BR
Anoop
Old 12th February 2019, 16:27   #3854
Senior - BHPian

I have an old garmin gps system available - the mount isn't available and nor is the charger cable though any android micro USB cable should work. If anyone wants it, say Hi. Pickup from Indira Nagar, Chennai.
Old 12th February 2019, 17:13   #3855
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

2. Home Spa Humidifier
This is an Ultrasonic Room Humidifier. The tank can hold 2 litres of water. Full tank runs for almost 4-6 hours depending on the speed you choose. Not used much.
Put me in queue if unclaimed

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks