Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th August 2018, 07:17   #3721
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanth View Post
Yes should fit any 12'' Sub. Will give away anyone who can pick from my Hyderabad House.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta_la_vista View Post
Hi. Can I have the speaker box if its still not claimed by anyone? Have PM'd you.

Thanks
Prasanth
Hi Shamanth,

Can you please share your contact number and address for pickup? Unable to reach you via PM.

Thanks
Prasanth Krishnan
Old 24th August 2018, 15:49   #3722
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnieshwartz View Post
I have a crib and mattress along with side cushions to give away. Everything is in very good condition, and can be picked up from my residence in Kondapur, Hyderabad.

While I do wish I had pictures (items are carefully stowed away) handy, the following link carries a pretty accurate representation of said item(s).

http://www.firstcry.com/combopack.aspx?proid=3785

Do drop me a PM if interested.
Hi arnieshwartz,

Can i pick it up from your place in Kondapur if it's still available? Look forward to hearing from you.

Bharat
Old 26th August 2018, 11:44   #3723
Senior - BHPian

I have a EcoSport Wheel Cover- Sliver to give away. Since Car is already sold, i don't have use of it. Its not Ford original accessory, but replica. If anyone is interested please pick it from my house in Kondapur Hyderabad within 2 days, i am moving out of Hyderabad.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-e2f11e6ae04f474b88919b6601dc4950.jpg  

Old 26th August 2018, 12:52   #3724
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have a EcoSport Wheel Cover- Sliver to give away. Since Car is already sold, i don't have use of it. Its not Ford original accessory, but replica. If anyone is interested please pick it from my house in Kondapur Hyderabad within 2 days, i am moving out of Hyderabad.
Shamanth, keep it for me please. Il pick up
Old 26th August 2018, 19:36   #3725
BHPian

I have a 3-4 year old linksys e900 router, in perfectly working condition, to give away in Bangalore. If interested, one can pick up from Cessna Business Park or T.C.Palya.
Old 27th August 2018, 12:13   #3726
BHPian

I have a Blaupunkt Monterrey MP35 MP3/CD/FM player to give away. This was really good for it's time, but I'm no longer using it for the last few years.

See:
https://www.crutchfield.com/S-8CSRhI...rrey-MP35.html
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/review...y-mp35-review/

In working condition, was repaired once for a volume related issue. PM me for more details.
Old 27th August 2018, 13:59   #3727
BHPian

Quote:
I have an Infinity SubWoofer box without speaker to give away, It fits any 12'' subwoofer speaker. I am giving away since i removed the speaker as it was bigger in size replaced with a smaller speaker box. Anyone can pick this speaker box from my house in Kondapur, Hyderabad.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000Q7FX54
Thank you Shamanth for the sub box. It was a pleasure meeting you. I am yet to transfer my sub into the new box. Hope to do it this weekend. Thank you once again.

Cheers.
Old 27th August 2018, 16:23   #3728
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlJam View Post
I have a Blaupunkt Monterrey MP35 MP3/CD/FM player to give away. This was really good for it's time, but I'm no longer using it for the last few years.

See:
https://www.crutchfield.com/S-8CSRhI...rrey-MP35.html
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/review...y-mp35-review/

In working condition, was repaired once for a volume related issue. PM me for more details.

Can I get this if you are somewhere near Whitefield.
Old 27th August 2018, 18:54   #3729
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
Shamanth, keep it for me please. Il pick up

Please line me up next if Fordmanchau doesn't need it for any reason. Thanks!
Old 28th August 2018, 11:24   #3730
BHPian

Quote:
I have a EcoSport Wheel Cover- Sliver to give away.

It was nice meeting you shamanth, and thanks for the wheel cover!
Old 29th August 2018, 13:07   #3731
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Balboa View Post
I have a 3-4 year old linksys e900 router, in perfectly working condition, to give away in Bangalore. If interested, one can pick up from Cessna Business Park or T.C.Palya.
Please reserve this for me
Old 29th August 2018, 13:15   #3732
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlJam View Post
I have a Blaupunkt Monterrey MP35 MP3/CD/FM player to give away.
This was collected by a BHPian today and is no longer available. Thanks for the fantastic response!
Old 29th August 2018, 15:20   #3733
Distinguished - BHPian

I had replaced the OE airbox on my fiesta with a conical one. The entire things is available for anyone who can pick it up from sector 100 in noida on a weekend. Prerequisite is that you have a fiesta which you drive up and let me have a go in. I miss my car, see.

Its essentially a steep pipe that connects to the throttle body and mounts on a slot that is provided on the Fiesta's manifold cover. You will need some sort of hose and a few large jubilee clips, available easily enough, as seen in the picture. The filter is also included, and complete instructions are also available if needed.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-filter.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pipe.jpg  

Old 3rd September 2018, 16:12   #3734
BHPian

Hi,

Have a baby bath tub to give away, bought a year or so back.

Additionally have a luvlap convertible car seat , purchased in April this year, please do connect me to someone who intends to buy one.

*Mods, if this is a violation of the thread rules, then pls remove the reference to the car seat.

Regards
Shailesh
Old 3rd September 2018, 16:15   #3735
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspire View Post
Hi,

Have a baby bath tub to give away, bought a year or so back.

Additionally have a luvlap convertible car seat , purchased in April this year, please do connect me to someone who intends to buy one.

*Mods, if this is a violation of the thread rules, then pls remove the reference to the car seat.

Regards
Shailesh
Could you reserve the baby bath tub for me please? Will connect with you on PM for pickup.

Regards,
Sanjay

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks