Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2018, 16:12   #3586
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
Can I get the push up bar in case no one has asked for it! Only hindrance for me to collect is that I work near Sarjapur. I will try to collect it sometime in next week.
Its now reserved for you. I will send you my phone number via PM
Old 24th February 2018, 14:58   #3587
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have a spare unused steel rim, which came from the nexon. I upgraded the spare to an alloy, so wanna give this away to someone who needs it.

This item is at chennai. It is located at Taramani or Velachery and I can deliver the same to a reasonable distance.

Product and delivery is free.
Old 25th February 2018, 10:53   #3588
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopriobharath View Post
I have a spare unused steel rim, which came from the nexon. I upgraded the spare to an alloy, so wanna give this away to someone who needs it.
I assume it's 16 inches size. Any idea what the pcd is? And 4 lugs or 5?
Old 25th February 2018, 11:08   #3589
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbits View Post
I assume it's 16 inches size. Any idea what the pcd is? And 4 lugs or 5?
Yes it is 16 inches and 4 lugs version. I m not sure about pcd
Old 25th February 2018, 11:19   #3590
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you. Nice to meet another Bharat. I am looking for four 16 inch steel rims for my Linea to upgrade from my current 14 inchers. Fiat confirmed they make only alloys in 16 inches. So, i am looking at other manufacturers making steel rims with 98 pcd to buy off the counter.
Old 25th February 2018, 11:32   #3591
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you. Nice to meet another Bharat. I am looking for four 16 inch steel rims for my Linea to upgrade from my current 14 inchers. Fiat confirmed they make only alloys in 16 inches. So, i am looking at other manufacturers making steel rims with 98 pcd to buy off the counter.
Same here. If you are at Chennai you can take my steel wheel free of cost.
Old 25th February 2018, 15:01   #3592
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
The PCD is 108:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post4356346

Quote:
Fiat confirmed they make only alloys in 16 inches. So, i am looking at other manufacturers making steel rims with 98 pcd to buy off the counter.
This one will not work for you. Going to be tough to find a 98 pcd - Fiat may be the only in India using this PCD size.
Old 26th February 2018, 09:59   #3593
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloAlpha View Post
HP 19" monitor picked up by @sanjaykk.
Thanks for the monitor, Kartik.
It was nice meeting you; sorry we could not talk much!
Old 4th March 2018, 09:59   #3594
BHPian

Hi,

I have assorted old songs cassettes (Pre-2006) with me - A lot of them. Plan to dispose them off as no means to play them. If any one wants to use them can pick them up from my place at Aundh, Pune. Please reply affirmative within a couple of days or I shall dispose them.

Cheers!
Old 4th March 2018, 12:05   #3595
Senior - BHPian

I have Vento fabric seat covers for giveaway. These were changed to leather when I bought the car and have been lying with me ever since.

If any Vento owner would like to take them off my hands I'd be happy to oblige. Please let me know if somebody is interested.
Old 7th March 2018, 13:06   #3596
BHPian

I have a lot of Economist Magazines, from 2013-2014. Great Condition, if anyone's interested, please send me a PM. I need to dispose them off by this Saturday.

I also have an Britax car seat for kids. It needs some work and some cleaning but by no means a very tough task. It will fit anyone from 6 month old to a 3 year old.
Old 7th March 2018, 20:36   #3597
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratyush6 View Post
I have a lot of Economist Magazines, from 2013-2014. Great Condition, if anyone's interested, please send me a PM. I need to dispose them off by this Saturday.

I also have an Britax car seat for kids. It needs some work and some cleaning but by no means a very tough task. It will fit anyone from 6 month old to a 3 year old.
The car seat reserved for carrerastrix.
Old 7th March 2018, 20:47   #3598
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Fiat Palio GTX SP PS looking for a date

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlg View Post
I know, it is a day late for a date. Yes she is old too, but spirited enough to shame most young ones.

Not sure this is the right forum, but this is not exactly a sale and I don't where this will fit better.

I have a GTX SP PS (If there is a legendary Palio rarer than the S10, this is it) lying unused. Single user, done about 65k. This was the 1st or 2nd Palio booked from Bangalore. It was not the first to be delivered though as Fiat was as surprised with the order, that they took time to digest it. No major repairs. Does have its share of blemishes from Bangalore traffic.

This is a car that deserves to be restored, waiting for its time to become a classic. However, I'm not in a position to do it and I'd hate to scrap it. Is there any Fiat enthusiast in Bangalore up for it?

Only two conditions: Restore it with the love it deserves. And I do insist that the documentation be taken care of.
Hi. I have a spic and span 1.6 Sports version. If it’s in a driveable condition, Would love to pick this up.
Old 8th March 2018, 14:43   #3599
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslicx View Post
I have Vento fabric seat covers for giveaway. These were changed to leather when I bought the car and have been lying with me ever since.

If any Vento owner would like to take them off my hands I'd be happy to oblige. Please let me know if somebody is interested.
joslicx, I am interested in the Vento fabric seat cover. Please block it for me if none had shown interest so far. Sent you a PM.

Last edited by BulZire : 8th March 2018 at 14:44.
Old 8th March 2018, 21:48   #3600
BHPian

Re: Fiat Palio GTX SP PS looking for a date

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlg View Post
I know, it is a day late for a date. Yes she is old too, but spirited enough to shame most young ones.

Not sure this is the right forum, but this is not exactly a sale and I don't where this will fit better.

I have a GTX SP PS (If there is a legendary Palio rarer than the S10, this is it) lying unused. Single user, done about 65k. This was the 1st or 2nd Palio booked from Bangalore. It was not the first to be delivered though as Fiat was as surprised with the order, that they took time to digest it. No major repairs. Does have its share of blemishes from Bangalore traffic.

This is a car that deserves to be restored, waiting for its time to become a classic. However, I'm not in a position to do it and I'd hate to scrap it. Is there any Fiat enthusiast in Bangalore up for it?

Only two conditions: Restore it with the love it deserves. And I do insist that the documentation be taken care of.
PMed you. Please revert.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks