Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2017, 13:08   #3541
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
How do I get them to Pune from Bangalore?
It would be inconvenient for you to send so many books over that large distance. Even if they could be couriered they would have to be sent bunch by bunch and not all at the same time. This could be a tedious process.

Maybe you could sell them via internet from sites like Amazon.

Does anybody know any raddiwala or bookstore in Pune from where I can get 10-20 years old car magzines like Autocar India? I have tried to find on internet but in vain.
Old 23rd November 2017, 11:23   #3542
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Any old compact cassette collectors here?
I came across the following set of cassettes while cleaning up my home. Thought I will check if anyone has better use for them before I give them out as ewaste.

The collection is random. You can choose to take all or selected titles.
Pickup from Outer Ring Road Area, Bangalore.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20171123_094957966.jpg  

Old 23rd November 2017, 17:39   #3543
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosbert View Post
I came across the following set of cassettes while cleaning up my home. Thought I will check if anyone has better use for them before I give them out as ewaste.

The collection is random. You can choose to take all or selected titles.
Pickup from Outer Ring Road Area, Bangalore.
Wow, lovely collection. Can I have it, please.
Old 23rd November 2017, 17:46   #3544
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcv444 View Post
It would be inconvenient for you to send so many books over that large distance. Even if they could be couriered they would have to be sent bunch by bunch and not all at the same time. This could be a tedious process.

Maybe you could sell them via internet from sites like Amazon.

Does anybody know any raddiwala or bookstore in Pune from where I can get 10-20 years old car magzines like Autocar India? I have tried to find on internet but in vain.
Use Quikr Doorstep. They take a small fee i think, but the shipping is free.

Last edited by agambhandari : 23rd November 2017 at 17:48.
Old 27th November 2017, 16:49   #3545
BHPian

Quote:
Original OEM seat covers of 3 year old Grand i10 to give away. These were removed immediately after I got the car when I fitted leather seats in the car. Have been lying packed with me ever since, hence should be in very good condition.
Pickup from Bangalore ORR area.
Hi, Is this still available? If yes, would like to have it. Thanks in advance
Old 27th November 2017, 17:03   #3546
BHPian

Quote:
A very dear friend of mine is an avid collector with thousands of cassettes in his collection. If there are some still up for grab, I can check with him if those are missing in his collection.
Old 28th November 2017, 12:33   #3547
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiler View Post
Hi, Is this still available? If yes, would like to have it. Thanks in advance
Yes, it is still available. Let's discuss this further over PM.
Old 28th November 2017, 12:36   #3548
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksameer1234 View Post
A very dear friend of mine is an avid collector with thousands of cassettes in his collection. If there are some still up for grab, I can check with him if those are missing in his collection.
unk9ja had claimed it sometime back and is reserved for him currently. I will contact you in case he doesn't want it for any reason.
Old 28th November 2017, 16:40   #3549
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
unk9ja had claimed it sometime back and is reserved for him currently. I will contact you in case he doesn't want it for any reason.
yosbert: I am fine with ksameer taking the cassettes.

ksameer: Let me know what your friend foregoes and I will take those.
Old 30th November 2017, 16:38   #3550
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
yosbert: I am fine with ksameer taking the cassettes.

ksameer: Let me know what your friend foregoes and I will take those.
Thanks for your gracious offer, and sorry for the delay in reply. I spoke to my friend. He is interested in the first row of cassettes, rightmost one second row, and second one in third row from left.

However since you had reserved earlier, and I informed this to my friend, if you would like to forego any from the list above, I would be happy to have my friend collect them in Bangalore.
Old 30th November 2017, 16:51   #3551
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
He is interested in the first row of cassettes, rightmost one second row, and second one in third row from left. I would be happy to have my friend collect them in Bangalore.
Your friend can have what he wants. I will collect the entire collection from yosbert and handover the above cassettes to your friend. I have sent a PM, we will take it further offline.
Old 1st December 2017, 15:39   #3552
BHPian

Some more items to give away. A couple of books.

- The C Programming Language 2nd Edition - by Kernighan & Ritchie.
This used to be a bible for C programming back in the college days. Not sure how relevant it is today, may be more useful as a collector item. Turns out I had two copies of this book with me, so giving away one of them.

- Collins Cobuild English Language Dictionary
Again not sure how relevant this is today.

Pickup from Bangalore ORR area.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20171201_101621807.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20171201_101632841.jpg  

Old 6th December 2017, 13:46   #3553
Distinguished - BHPian

Have this Sunbaby Car Seat to give away. ~6 years old. Used pretty extensively but in good condition. Suitable for kids ~1 year to 6/7 years. Giving it away as my daughter has migrated to a booster seat. The cover is removable and can be washed.

Pickup only- Either from Sarjapur Road (Carmelaram/Decathlon area) or from Hypercity-Kundanahalli Gate-ITPL Road.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20171202_101433.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20171202_101528.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20171202_101539.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20171202_101551.jpg
Old 8th December 2017, 10:52   #3554
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post
Have this Sunbaby Car Seat to give away. ~6 years old. Used pretty extensively but in good condition. Suitable for kids ~1 year to 6/7 years. Giving it away as my daughter has migrated to a booster seat. The cover is removable and can be washed.

Pickup only- Either from Sarjapur Road (Carmelaram/Decathlon area) or from Hypercity-Kundanahalli Gate-ITPL Road.

If no one else claimed it already, I would like to have it for one of my friends.
Old 8th December 2017, 16:33   #3555
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post
Claimed and handed over to fast_elegance

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbalagru6 View Post
If no one else claimed it already, I would like to have it for one of my friends.
Sorry, was claimed yesterday

Most Viewed