Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2021, 16:40   #4471
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
I have this unopened Brookstone trimmer. I am sure it should work but needs 2 AAA batteries.
Please reserve trimmer for me if none have blocked yet.

Last edited by gkveda : 14th January 2021 at 16:44.
Old 14th January 2021, 16:46   #4472
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
I have this unopened Brookstone trimmer. I am sure it should work but needs 2 AAA batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkveda View Post
Please reserve trimmer for me if none have blocked yet.
Sorry gkveda, Trimmer is reserved for sunilch. Next in line is AltoLXI. If for some reason both does not need it, then will hand it over to you.
Old 14th January 2021, 18:09   #4473
BHPian

1. HJC Helmet
funkykar
AJ739

2. Vivitair Tripod.
haisaikat

7. Ear buds
sunilch
AJ739

8. Water flask
sunilch

Thank you.
dj_666 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th January 2021, 22:37   #4474
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_666 View Post
2. Vivitair Tripod.
haisaikat
Thank you.
Please put me on queue for the tripod. I am from Tamil Nadu and I ll bear the shipping cost.
Old 15th January 2021, 11:06   #4475
BHPian

I would like to give away Pulsar 150 UG2 (2005) model petrol tank. I bought it from safexbikes with an intention to restore my bike. However, I don't have time and energy to do it. So I would like to give away.

Item info:
  • This is not an original OEM product. I bought it 4yrs ago.
  • It is not used with no scratches or dents.
  • Finish is not OEM quality.
I prefer to give away to those who can come and collect it.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210115_105237.jpg
Old 15th January 2021, 15:43   #4476
BHPian

Also like to give Pulsar 150 UG2 (2005 model) parts. Most of them are OEM and all of them are unused ones.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210115_153447.jpg

4 Spark plugs
Multiple Bulbs
Air Filter
Rear handle (OEM and Safexbikes)
Fuel pipes
Fork gaiter
Handle bar holder
amvj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th January 2021, 15:45   #4477
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amvj View Post
I would like to give away Pulsar 150 UG2 (2005) model petrol tank. I bought it from safexbikes with an intention to restore my bike. However, I don't have time and energy to do it. So I would like to give away.

Item info:
  • This is not an original OEM product. I bought it 4yrs ago.
  • It is not used with no scratches or dents.
  • Finish is not OEM quality.
I prefer to give away to those who can come and collect it.

Attachment 2108546
Quote:
Also like to give Pulsar 150 UG2 (2005 model) parts. Most of them are OEM and all of them are unused ones.

Attachment 2108671

4 Spark plugs
Multiple Bulbs
Air Filter
Rear handle (OEM and Safexbikes)
Fuel pipes
Fork gaiter
Handle bar holder
Hi amvj, I have a pulsar 150 but a 2003 model. Do you know if these can fit 03 model? If yes I would like to take them off your hands. Thanks for the offer. I have a doubt only the tank, rest I think should fit fine.

Last edited by TorqueyTechie : 15th January 2021 at 15:46.
Old 15th January 2021, 15:53   #4478
BHPian

Quote:
Hi amvj, I have a pulsar 150 but a 2003 model. Do you know if these can fit 03 model? If yes I would like to take them off your hands. Thanks for the offer. I have a doubt only the tank, rest I think should fit fine.
Hi, Sorry I am not sure. Please check with the local mechanic / Bajaj service guys.

Petrol tank that I have is similar to this:

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pulsar150reviewpic2.jpg
amvj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th January 2021, 16:38   #4479
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi, Sorry I am not sure. Please check with the local mechanic / Bajaj service guys.

Petrol tank that I have is similar to this:

Attachment 2108672
Thanks amvj. I would like to take all the parts except the tank from you if thats alright. Let me know if I can drop in on Sunday to collect them from you?
TorqueyTechie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th January 2021, 16:39   #4480
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_666 View Post
Hello.
Would you be interested in:
Quote:

Strictly for collection only. I am based out of south Bangalore (but can meet up half way) and hand over in the evenings post 4 pm.
I'm interested in picking up the reflectors, DJ_666. Please let me know if they are still available.

@TorqueyTechie, would be interested in picking up that Scuderia Ferrari Watch Case.
Old 15th January 2021, 16:46   #4481
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks amvj. I would like to take all the parts except the tank from you if thats alright. Let me know if I can drop in on Sunday to collect them from you?
Sure you can collect it on Sunday.
Old 15th January 2021, 16:58   #4482
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash_v12 View Post
I'm interested in picking up the reflectors, DJ_666. Please let me know if they are still available.

@TorqueyTechie, would be interested in picking up that Scuderia Ferrari Watch Case.
Hi akash_v12 sure you can have it. Your location shows as Pune while I am in Bangalore so how do you want to proceed?

Quote:
Sure you can collect it on Sunday.
Thanks amvj. I have pm'ed you.
TorqueyTechie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th January 2021, 17:28   #4483
BHPian

I would like to give my Firefox bicycle fender (mudguard), Mirror and tire pressure gauge. All of them unused items.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210115_171739.jpg

Old 15th January 2021, 17:35   #4484
BHPian

Quote:
I would like to give my Firefox bicycle fender (mudguard), Mirror and tire pressure gauge.
Hey amvj, I would like to have that pressure gauge. I am based out of Noida so would it be possible for you to ship it, of course, I will be bearing the shipping costs

Bests
UT
Old 15th January 2021, 17:39   #4485
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by utkarshshukla92 View Post
Hey amvj, I would like to have that pressure gauge. I am based out of Noida so would it be possible for you to ship it, of course, I will be bearing the shipping costs

Bests
UT
Hi Utkarsh

Sorry I don't think it is worth it. The product itself is very low cost. Shipping it through private courier will cost quite a lot more for you than the actual product itself. You better buy it from Amazon. Below is the one I bought it.

https://www.amazon.in/Accurate-Tyre-...0712379&sr=8-7
amvj is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks