Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2021, 05:48   #4456
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

That is a beautiful gesture (giving to the underprivileged families)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitish.arnold View Post
That said,

I have a detailing kit for giveaway.
Interested may PM
Can I request this to be couriered to Bombay? Happy to pay the cost of the courier. Will PM you the details if you are okay with shipping to a different city.
Old 4th January 2021, 15:47   #4457
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have a Boston Acoustics Sound bar plus Subwoofer in working order, to give away. The model number is MMi 2100. I do not have the remote or the manuals.

Pick up from Singasandra, Bangalore.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20210104_154454.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20210104_154508.jpg

--Anoop
theexperthand is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th January 2021, 16:08   #4458
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
I have a Boston Acoustics Sound bar plus Subwoofer in working order, to give away. The model number is MMi 2100. I do not have the remote or the manuals.

Attachment 2102636

Attachment 2102637

--Anoop
Can I have it please.
Old 4th January 2021, 16:14   #4459
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
I have not got delivery of the car yet. Will get on 25th and immediately change to alloys. I have no idea what they look like but I'm sure you can check YouTube.
Hello Straight6, If not claimed yet and if it is possible for you to ship it, I would like to chip in for the wheel covers. I consulted with my FNG and they have confirmed they will fit perfectly with my ignis.

Just curious, what are you planning to do with the stock tyres? Are you planning to sell it on scrap price?

Edit: Just noticed your post that they are gone. Please disregard.

Last edited by RoadAtlas : 4th January 2021 at 16:18.
Old 4th January 2021, 16:37   #4460
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezpo View Post
Can I have it please.
Someone reached out to me via DM before you did, so you are second in line. Will gladly pass it to you if the one who reached out first is not picking it up for any reason

--Anoop
theexperthand is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2021, 00:04   #4461
BHPian

Quote:
Someone reached out to me via DM before you did, so you are second in line. Will gladly pass it to you if the one who reached out first is not picking it up for any reason

--Anoop
Could you please put me in the queue? Will be glad to collect it if not claimed. Thanks!
LOL_FWD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2021, 10:37   #4462
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayanang76 View Post
Yes I am unable to PM you as well.

You can email me on my gmail, id same as my Team-BHP handle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdpyen View Post
Yes sir thanks for your help I have sent you an email.
Hello Narayan. Thanks for the help yesterday and it fits perfectly for Zen. Nice to meet you and look forward to meet you for a cup of coffee sometime.
Old 5th January 2021, 15:03   #4463
Senior - BHPian

The Soundbar and Subwoofer changed hands today :-)

I have few books to giveaway, pick up from Singasandra.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20210105_150028.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20210105_150007.jpg

--Anoop
theexperthand is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th January 2021, 19:11   #4464
BHPian

Quote:

Attachment 2102636

Attachment 2102637

--Anoop
Thanks for the speaker Anoop 🤗. It was nice to meet you after a long time.
Mashblue is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2021, 00:46   #4465
BHPian

Have a ICE of Toyota Corolla, been lying around safely in my packed luggage.. I am sure it was working when it came into my hands but haven’t checked it now. Was planning to scrap it but thought it could be useful to a fellow member as a replacement or a spare parts bin.. I am located in Coimbatore and will be leaving out of station by Sunday.. Pickup from Coimbatore (Ondipudur) if possible. Can’t get into the hassles of shipping etc as I don’t have the time.. Photos as of today
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-8da7920975114a6687ce3171d84db4d9.jpeg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-66fa67bd83784c21ba5dd99f0b64150d.jpeg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-339e9fa254174ef18390ba641144e6ad.jpeg  

RajeVenu is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 9th January 2021, 18:14   #4466
BANNED

Willing to giveaway Brother dcp 165c scanner and some body panels. This was taken off from a working unit to replace my printers scanner unit but I upgraded to laser so now clearing off some of my stuff. Pick up near vidyaranyapura Bengaluru . No courier services offered by me. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1610196249317.jpg  

pdpyen is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th January 2021, 15:05   #4467
BHPian

Hello.
Would you be interested in:

1. HJC CL-Y kids Helmet
+ Used DOT kids helmet.
+ Size 51~52cm
+ Shell, straps and visor intact
+ Liner is worn out
+ Cleaned and sanitized

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0621.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0623.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0624.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0626.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0629.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0631.jpg

2. Vivitair Tripod
+ Used digicam tripod
+ Lightweight aluminium body, height adjustable
+ Good working condition
+ Suitable for still shots/video
+ Comes with carry pouch

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0604.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0605.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0607.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-hjc-helmet-1.jpg

3. Bean bag filler pellets
+ New, unused
+ Roughly 1kg
+ Pick-up only

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0617.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0619.jpg

4. Screw in Reflectors
+ Small size (less than 6 inches)
+ New, Red - 3 nos.
+ Used, Amber - 4 nos.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0596.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0597.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0601.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0602.jpg

5. Marble painting
+ Postcard size
+ Good condition
+ Acrylic on marble
+ Pick up only

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-hjc-helmet-3.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0611.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0612.jpg

6. Miniature carved Ganesha
+ Good condition
+ Carved in limestone
+ 2 nos.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0614.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0616.jpg

7. 3M noise shut out ear buds
+ Unused, 2 pairs
+ Multipurpose

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0598.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0600.jpg

8. Cool Captain insulated water flask
+ New, unused
+ 1L capacity
+ With carry strap

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0590.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0591.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0593.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_0594.jpg

Item location: Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
Can ship at receiver's cost.
Thanks.
dj_666 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th January 2021, 15:12   #4468
Senior - BHPian

Can i have th kids helmet please
funkykar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th January 2021, 15:33   #4469
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_666 View Post
2. Vivitair Tripod
+ Used digicam tripod
+ Lightweight aluminium body, height adjustable
+ Good working condition
+ Suitable for still shots/video
+ Comes with carry pouch
Sir, can I have this please, I am from Kolkata, Willing to bear shipping cost and courier risk.
haisaikat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th January 2021, 16:11   #4470
Senior - BHPian

I have this unopened Brookstone trimmer. I am sure it should work but needs 2 AAA batteries.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_2681.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_2682.jpg

P.S : This is not a beard trimmer.

Have these empty boxes(no watches) of Fitbit surge and Ferrari. Anybody needs them let me know.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_2683.jpg

Strictly for collection only. I am based out of south Bangalore (but can meet up half way) and hand over in the evenings post 4 pm.
TorqueyTechie is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks