Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2021, 13:32   #4501
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaguHolla View Post
I have an unusual giveaway, single tire Yokohama Earth-1 175/65 R14, manufacture 3719. Strictly pickup only. .
Can i have it please?
Old 26th January 2021, 14:30   #4502
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Liner View Post
Can i have it please?
Four people requested so far, each request is just a minutes apart.
Present order.
kavensri (I PMed you my number)
Red Liner
gkveda
Yakuza

Regards
Raghavendra

kavensri (Srini) will pickup this weekend. Thank you.

Last edited by RaguHolla : 26th January 2021 at 14:39. Reason: Updated who is present status
RaguHolla is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2021, 12:39   #4503
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Got this Belkin Hub that I'm not using anymore.
Has been claimed by Moderator Navin & picked up by him . No more PMs please.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th January 2021, 15:25   #4504
Senior - BHPian

Thanks to Niladri Sarkar for sending these images in. Heartfelt gratitude for sharing them with other enthusiasts via this Team-BHP page!

Quote:
My late father owned a Bajaj Super scooter and drove it till he passed away in 2015. I, myself not being a Scooter enthusiast, would like to hand it over to somebody/entity, so it can be taken care of and respected the way it demands. I do not want any money for it, but it is located in Siliguri, West Bengal. It would be great if you could direct me to somebody who can collect it. Here’s a pic of my father on the scooter, way back in the 80s. Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys.
Interested people can reach out to Niladri Sarkar on 7 zero 0 three 0 seven 3 six 8 eight / niladri dot s2009 at gmail dot com.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-105.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-image6.jpeg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-image5.jpeg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-image4.jpeg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-image3.jpeg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-image2.jpeg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-image12.jpeg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-image03.jpeg

Last edited by GTO : 29th January 2021 at 06:53. Reason: Changing number & email so he doesn't get spammed! Thanks Sukiwa :)
blackwasp is offline   (30) Thanks
Old 28th January 2021, 15:37   #4505
Senior - BHPian

I am interested in the scooter if your friend is willing to ship it. I love scooters and have host of them.

Just some of the many scooters I own have documented https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor...ollection.html (Lockdown presents...My Scooter Collection)

I am ready to pay shipping if it can be sent by train. Any other means will be ridiculously expensive

Last edited by funkykar : 28th January 2021 at 16:03.
funkykar is offline   (23) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 12:30   #4506
BHPian

I have a 2012 Pulsar 220F and a 2010 TVS Scooty Pep Plus. I'm ready to give them for free since I have no use for them.

Both the vehicles have not been used since 2016. I have no use of them and would like to give them away ASAP.

The Pep Plus is in good condition without any issues. The Pulsar has had an accident with the Headlight completely broken. The engine and chasis of both the vehicles are in working condition.

Insurance of both the vehicles have expired.

Please feel free to take the vehicles away.
Sounak04 is online now   (13) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 12:56   #4507
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounak04 View Post
I have a 2012 Pulsar 220F
Can I have the pulsar please. Sent you a DM as well!
Old 31st January 2021, 13:12   #4508
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have a 2012 Pulsar 220F and a 2010 TVS Scooty Pep Plus. I'm ready to give them for free since I have no use for them.

Both the vehicles have not been used since 2016. I have no use of them and would like to give them away ASAP.

The Pep Plus is in good condition without any issues. The Pulsar has had an accident with the Headlight completely broken. The engine and chasis of both the vehicles are in working condition.

Insurance of both the vehicles have expired.

Please feel free to take the vehicles away.

IMPORTANT

If this giveaway is just "take it away and do whatever you want with it" and does not involve TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP (of course without exchange of money since it is a giveaway) to the taker then I STRONGLY suggest that you the giver grind the chassis number, engine number and remove the vehicle registration number before it leaves your possession for your own peace of mind and to save yourself from legal hassle in the future. Do not hand over the vehicle papers.

If the taker wants to use the vehicle on the road then both of you complete the vehicle ownership transfer legally before both vehicles leave your possession. If vehicle ownership can't be transferred do the above ^^
Sankar is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 13:24   #4509
BHPian

Quote:
I have a 2012 Pulsar 220F and a 2010 TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Are these still available ?
Old 31st January 2021, 13:26   #4510
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post

IMPORTANT

If this giveaway is just "take it away and do whatever you want with it" and does not involve TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP (of course without exchange of money since it is a giveaway) to the taker then I STRONGLY suggest that you the giver grind the chassis number, engine number and remove the vehicle registration number before it leaves your possession for your own peace of mind and to save yourself from legal hassle in the future. Do not hand over the vehicle papers.

If the taker wants to use the vehicle on the road then both of you complete the vehicle ownership transfer legally before both vehicles leave your possession. If vehicle ownership can't be transferred do the above ^^
Thank you so much for the advice. Yes I will keep the points in mind.

For the Bike, I will change the registration and then give the bike.

The scooty was purchased under mom's school's name. The school got closed down in 2013. The registration was never changed to my mom's name. So technically the scooty is not in our name.

Last edited by Rehaan : 31st January 2021 at 14:41. Reason: u = you. Please type in full words, not SMS shorthand. Thanks :)
Sounak04 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 13:31   #4511
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Thank u so much for the advice. Yes I will keep the points in mind.

The scooty was purchased under mom's school's name. The school got closed down in 2013. The registration was never changed to my mom's name. So technically the scooty is not in our name.
Hi @Sounak04,
My wife was looking for a 2 wheeler. Would love to take your Scooty Pep+ if it still available. We live in Mumbai (/Ghatkopar) and can pick it up. We'll work with the above aspects highlighted by others (maybe a small notarized declaration to offset any future risks for you).

Please let me know. I'll PM you my contact details.
ninjatalli is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 14:32   #4512
Distinguished - BHPian

Folks,
A Rockrider 5.0 is up for grabs in Chennai. A few points to note

- the cycle is at my parent's place and the option is only for pickup (no courier to other cities/etc.)

- It has not been used for over a year and the components are not in good shape; will definitely require a full strip-down service and some parts to be changed

- I had upgraded the tires with Maxxis slicks a few years back; plus a few other smaller accessories (bell, etc.)

- This is a (L) sized 2013 bike specs; should fit anyone between the height 5 5' to 5 10'

I'd prefer to give this to someone who's looking to ride regularly but is not able to get a cycle due to limited supplies available in the market Let me know if interested - can share a pic later this week.
ninjatalli is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 15:10   #4513
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Folks,
A Rockrider 5.0 is up for grabs in Chennai.
The cycle has been reserved for (in below FIFO order)
1. Red Liner
2. SolidSnake
ninjatalli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2021, 02:34   #4514
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you so much for the advice. Yes I will keep the points in mind.

Hey Sounak04,

I would love to get the pulsar 220 if it’s still available. Can ask my relatives living in Pawai to come and pick it up once the paperwork is done. Let me know.

Thanks in advance.
SuperSuri is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2021, 10:25   #4515
BHPian

I have the following for giveaway at Chennai, strictly pick up only please.

Compatible Model: Bosch AQUATAK 100 PLUS ( last gen, Currently discontinued)

1) High Pressure attached to the trigger handle
2) Pressure washer lance
3) Extension Lance
4) Pressure washer brush
5) Pressure sprayer

Items 2, 3, 4 & 5 are as good as brand new.
There is crack in the Trigger handle whilst the high pressure hose is in very satisfactory condition. The hose can be canibalised for use on another machine requiring the hose alone.

Reason for giving away: There are no spares available in the market, with Aliexpress gone life has become even more difficult. The newer models have a quick connect coupling and not compatible with the last gen models unless we would want to modify which I don't want to do on a high pressure equipment lest someone uses it at home in my absence. The spares are available in the UK but the costs dont justify.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_9908.jpg  

Marshall is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks