Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2020, 13:11   #4411
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Would anyone be interested in a Worldspace Satellite radio - we found one that's nearly a decade (or more) old and lying un-used since ages. Back then it was kinda the premium radio option to have (atleast that's what I was told). Considering the firm closed shop ages ago, I'm not sure if it will be of use to anyone, but just a shoutout if anyone is interested.

The radio is in Chennai - if interested, please PM me.
ninjatalli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2020, 12:37   #4412
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

1. Nania Car Seat: suitable for 0-18 KG. I was inspired to give this away by the recent thread on GNCAP ratings. Its great if you buy 5 starred cars but if you have a child, I strong recommend using car seats for all travel.

The car seat covers are a little faded but in good condition otherwise. Your kid will be comfortable, secure and also slightly elevated. I found my son was more engaged in road travel and able to go off to sleep, flip through picture books or drink water at ease when on this seat. He has not outgrown this.

Finally, even if you don't go for this car seat. Please consider getting any other if you have children - this is a necessity for all road travel.

2. ELC Scooter: This is an all wood scooter with trailer. Much loved and much used by my son. He has finally decided to move on!

I will clean the marker pens lines out the best I can. My son insisted that I drill in that spark plug. I can twist it out if you like.

This is in a well-used condition and better than the plastic stuff out there.

3. Dholki from Lahore music house, Daryaganj: in decent condition, except its membranes need replacements. This is not a full size dholak. See the pic where I am holding it in my hand.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-carseat-1.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-carseat-2.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-carseat-3.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dholak-3.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dholak-2.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dholak-1.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-scooter-3.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-scooter-2.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-scooter-1.jpg  

Spaced Out is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 21st November 2020, 16:30   #4413
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaced Out View Post
. ELC Scooter: This is an all wood scooter with trailer. Much loved and much used by my son. He has finally decided to move on!.
If it does not inconvenience you to courier this, can I have it. I can pay for the courier.
Old 22nd November 2020, 00:07   #4414
BHPian

Quote:
1. Nania Car Seat: suitable for 0-18 KG. I was inspired to give this away by the recent thread on GNCAP ratings. Its great if you buy 5 starred cars but if you have a child, I strong recommend using car seats for all travel.

The car seat covers are a little faded but in good condition otherwise. Your kid will be comfortable, secure and also slightly elevated. I found my son was more engaged in road travel and able to go off to sleep, flip through picture books or drink water at ease when on this seat. He has not outgrown this.

Finally, even if you don't go for this car seat. Please consider getting any other if you have children - this is a necessity for all road travel.
Would you be able to ship it to Bangalore? I can pay for shipping if its reasonable
Old 22nd November 2020, 10:51   #4415
BHPian

An iPhone 4S white screen from ifixit.
It can be shipped anywhere where courier companies can reach.

https://www.olx.in/item/iphone-4s-sc...iid-1606865929

Please provide the reason for claim.
procrastinator is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2020, 11:57   #4416
BHPian

I have an unused VISE TV remote. Can be picked up in Pune.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20201122_102449.jpg  

ishan12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2020, 11:35   #4417
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
If it does not inconvenience you to courier this, can I have it. I can pay for the courier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by srsriharsha View Post
Would you be able to ship it to Bangalore? I can pay for shipping if its reasonable
Sincere apologies for my slow reply. Weekend was busier than usual.

I would generally be happy to ship it but due to the worsening Covid situation in Delhi, I am limiting my external interactions.

Also not sure due to the bulkiness and weight of both these items, if it makes any sense to ship it. These will be surely out of standard size and the cost to wrap, box and ship them in appropriate packaging may be unreasonable.
Spaced Out is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2020, 12:52   #4418
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i would generally be happy to ship it but due to the worsening Covid situation in Delhi, I am limiting my external interactions.

Also not sure due to the bulkiness and weight of both these items, if it makes any sense to ship it. These will be surely out of standard size and the cost to wrap, box and ship them in appropriate packaging may be unreasonable.
Thanks for the response. I will drop out, then.
Old 25th November 2020, 09:25   #4419
BHPian

Quote:
1. Nania Car Seat:

2. ELC Scooter:
Please block the car seat for my daughter.
Pm me the pickup location,and feasible time. I am from Noida.
Nitish.arnold is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th November 2020, 11:48   #4420
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitish.arnold View Post
Please block the car seat for my daughter.
Pm me the pickup location,and feasible time. I am from Noida.
Hey, I have blocked it for another BHPian. He has asked me to hold on to it for him till tomorrow. If he is not able to make the pickup, its yours.
Old 22nd December 2020, 21:45   #4421
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys,

I have the following to give away.

1. 4 wheel caps from a 2020 dzire.

2. Hi visibility jacket with reflectors. Size large flourocent green.
straight6 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2020, 21:57   #4422
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Hey guys,

Hi straight6, can you share an image of the jacket? Even a generic one would do.
Old 22nd December 2020, 22:21   #4423
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Hey guys,

Can i have the wheel caps please? I can pick them up at a mutually convenient time.
Old 22nd December 2020, 23:08   #4424
Distinguished - BHPian

I have the following things to giveaway -
1. Orange Hi-vis vest(not a whole jacket) - Got it from another BHP-ian for my riding uses, but my company also started providing us the same and hence I will pass this on.
2. Tons of scotchlock splice connectors
3. Two creative satellite speakers for computers, the sub was given away earlier but found this only now.

Pickup/dunzo possible tomorrow, from 28/12 till 5/01/2021 after which they will no longer be available.

Last edited by audioholic : 22nd December 2020 at 23:09.
audioholic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2020, 02:18   #4425
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque_Curve View Post
Hi straight6, can you share an image of the jacket? Even a generic one would do.
I will take it out from the under bed storage and post a pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbits View Post
Can i have the wheel caps please? I can pick them up at a mutually convenient time.
I have not got delivery of the car yet. Will get on 25th and immediately change to alloys. I have no idea what they look like but I'm sure you can check YouTube.
straight6 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks