Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2021, 15:34   #4606
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chembilath View Post
Hi, is this still available?
Claimed by @sanjaykk. Will let you know if not picked up in weekend.
Old 12th March 2021, 16:29   #4607
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Philips Multimedia Speakers set - Model DSP 3300 for giveaway. As you can see from the pictures, the set does not have HDMI input and has AV input ports instead.

The speakers are in perfect working condition and the set comprises of one Subwoofer and 5 smaller speakers + remote control.

Pickup will be at Thanisandra, Bangalore. Please PM me if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-philips_back_114828.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-philips_front_114922.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-philips_small_121306-1.jpg  

Rajeev1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2021, 18:45   #4608
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev1 View Post
Philips Multimedia Speakers set - Model DSP 3300 for giveaway.
Rajeev, a different question: what system did you use the speakers with ?
Old 12th March 2021, 18:50   #4609
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Rajeev, a different question: what system did you use the speakers with ?
I used it as a DVD player audio and also for a while as audio output for my old television which had AV output connectors.
Old 13th March 2021, 09:45   #4610
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidyanand View Post
Friends, Little off topic but relevant because it is about giving away items here. Please let me know if you are aware of how does Goonj manage with all items they get in as donation?
Goonj doesn’t waste even a stepper pin used to bind office papers. They recycle everything. However I am sure they can’t reuse everything as is, they have to repair and in some cases dismantle and use as parts or raw material for their other work. My wife visited their workshop and was super impressed. This is something because she usually is very apprehensive of NGOs coming from NGO background herself.

Coming back to topic, you can call them and ask how they will use it. You may visit as well.
satishchugh is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 13th March 2021, 10:08   #4611

Hi, would like to giveaway my Etios liva(2011-2013) RHS taillight. It had been taken off the car in 2015 when LHS taillight got damaged and the set was replaced with facelift lights. It was wrapped in a smoke tint from day 2, you can find the picture in reference. There is no scratch and no bulbs. Location is West Delhi, you can PM me and let's get this light a new home.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20201113_141640.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20201113_143037.jpg  

Sammybouy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th March 2021, 10:52   #4612
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCarGuy View Post
Original stock Minda horn of 2008 RE ThunderBird, please PM me if interested. Pickup is from Singasandra, Manipal County Road.
Attachment 2126409
Hi ThatCarGuy, I'd be glad to take those Minda horns off your hands.

Let's continue this conversation over email.
My email ID is kalashydsd@gmail.com.
Please reach out to me or share your convenient mode of communication here.
Old 14th March 2021, 15:29   #4613
BHPian

Have a couple of things to give away. Pick up today please. Moving cities.

1. Electric kettle by Bajaj

2. Electric kettle by Prestige

3. Induction cooktop by Bajaj

4. Toyota Fortuner head unit. Buttons one. Not touch.

5. Vento head unit. Buttons one. Not touch. Should fit Polo, Rapid and other VAG group vehicles.

6. Starter motor by Valeo. The connecting wire got burnt. Can be easily refurbished. Wanted to do it but now moving out of country. Don't think it's possible for me any time soon. Should fit Fiat vehicles. May fit Maruti, Tata etc too. Not sure though.

7. Perfume by Playboy. Made in Spain. Gifted to me. I dont use fragrances.

8. Portable bluetooth speaker by Boat.

9. Books - Scion of Ikshvaku, The Immortals of Meluha, Angels Demons by Dan Brown, Wise and Otherwise by Sudha Murthy.

Pickup today please. Sion, Mumbai.

No pictures due to paucity of time.

Last edited by GTO : 16th March 2021 at 07:06. Reason: Don't think you want your cellphone number displayed on a large public forum :)
bharatbits is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th March 2021, 15:55   #4614
BHPian

Quote:
Philips Multimedia Speakers set - Model DSP 3300 for giveaway. As you can see from the pictures, the set does not have HDMI input and has AV input ports instead.

The speakers are in perfect working condition and the set comprises of one Subwoofer and 5 smaller speakers + remote control.

Pickup will be at Thanisandra, Bangalore. Please PM me if interested.
Hello Rajeev, please add me in the queue if its not picked by anyone else.
Old 14th March 2021, 17:21   #4615
BHPian

Quote:
Philips Multimedia Speakers set - Model DSP 3300 for giveaway.
Thank you for the speakers and the conversation, Rajeev. It was nice meeting you and the family.

Just connected the speakers to my aging plasma tv and they are working flawlessly.

Cheers!
LOL_FWD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th March 2021, 17:28   #4616

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshritesh View Post
I have a 55 inch VU Tv wall mount and table stand in Mumbai. They should fit any other VU tv. The TV got taken away under Jeeves warranty and they weren’t interested in the accoutrements, so here they are for giving away.
Courier if required, will be at cost.
Hey there,

I've been looking for the feet/table stand for a while now but haven't been able to find them.

Do you still have them? Happy to cover costs of shipping + incidentals.

Let me know!
Old 15th March 2021, 10:17   #4617
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL_FWD View Post
Thank you for the speakers and the conversation, Rajeev. It was nice meeting you and the family.

Just connected the speakers to my aging plasma tv and they are working flawlessly.

Cheers!
Likewise Vaishakh - was a pleasure interacting with you. Glad to know that the speakers are being put to good use by you.
Old 15th March 2021, 13:25   #4618
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthor View Post
Hey there,
I've been looking for the feet/table stand for a while now but haven't been able to find them.
The wall mount is gone, the table stand is there and it is yours. Send me your postal address and I will check for the speedpost cost.

For the CD's, I have received the PM's and will attend to it shortly. Sorry for the delay. I keep on forgetting to bring the box to office for further logistics and distribution.
Old 15th March 2021, 13:40   #4619

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshritesh View Post
The wall mount is gone, the table stand is there and it is yours. Send me your postal address and I will check for the speedpost cost.

For the CD's, I have received the PM's and will attend to it shortly. Sorry for the delay. I keep on forgetting to bring the box to office for further logistics and distribution.
Hey,

I'm unable to send you a PM, could you PM me your preferred means of contact and I'll send across my details there?

Thanks!
Old 15th March 2021, 15:19   #4620
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthor View Post
I'm unable to send you a PM,
Thanks!
Can't PM you either. Email me at rit.esh at aol dot in

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks