Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2021, 15:44   #4741
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipdawiz View Post
Coido tire inflator with manual pressure gauge. I do not have other attachments (for ball and inflatables). Works good to top up all 4 tires at a go. Anyone wants, can pick up in any weekdays. I stay near Central Jail road, Bangalore.
Please put me in queue. I can pick it up.
Old 15th August 2021, 13:22   #4742
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Anyone interested to claim a Vernier Calliper

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210815_131335.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210815_131405.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210815_131443.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210815_131212.jpg

Available for collection in New Delhi

Last edited by Amrik Singh : 15th August 2021 at 13:33.
Amrik Singh is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 15th August 2021, 15:38   #4743
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amrik Singh View Post

I would. Where are you based?

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th August 2021 at 19:52. Reason: Shortening quote :)
Old 15th August 2021, 15:43   #4744
BHPian

The item is available in New Delhi for collection
Amrik Singh
Old 15th August 2021, 16:12   #4745
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by am1m View Post
I'd advise you to hold on to it, especially if it's still functioning. It's a real classic, a landmark model in personal computing history and especially in the history of computing in India. I remember using one at a friend's place in Bangalore in the 90s and for a lot of us back then, it was the first computer we ever saw.
Thanks for your advise.
My two daughters are my world and they have relicated to US. So I am trying to pass on such things which could be valuable to someone as a Gift, rather than let them go to scrap.
Amrik Singh is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 17th August 2021, 16:34   #4746
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipdawiz View Post
Coido tire inflator with manual pressure gauge. I do not have other attachments (for ball and inflatables). Works good to top up all 4 tires at a go. Anyone wants, can pick up in any weekdays. I stay near Central Jail road, Bangalore.
Thank you Dipayan!

Due to distance, traffic and WFH timings, couldnt visit to collect the inflator. Hencei booked a Porter service to courier to me. Dipayan was too kind not only to agree for it but also packed it very well and sent. I felt very happy. As happy as opening a new package of any online orders we make. Thank you again and it will be well used in coming days.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210817_141404.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210817_111006.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210817_111141.jpg  

funkykar is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 17th August 2021, 17:28   #4747
BHPian

Quote:

If not already claimed, can it be shipped. Goes without saying that shipment will be paid for

Im using digital calipers, but they always have some error
slicvic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2021, 18:36   #4748
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicvic View Post
doctors with vernier calipers ? !

btw, the caliper did remind me of our school labs
condor is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th August 2021, 19:07   #4749
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicvic View Post
If not already claimed, can it be shipped. Goes without saying that shipment will be paid for

It has been requested by One Member before you. If he does not pick it, it would be yours.
Regards.
Amrik Singh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2021, 20:35   #4750
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, a Rockrider 5.0 cycle is up for grabs (that requires repair and some spending but usable otherwise).

This is a repeat of the ad I had put up a few months ago - a lot of water went under the bridge; more than one friend had 'planned' to take this cycle over the last ~6 months which never materialized and the cycle was kept in storage.

First come first serve - pickup only for folks based out of Chennai. I'll be in Chennai this weekend, and pickup can (/has to) be done during those two days.
Please drop me a PM if you are interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Folks,
A Rockrider 5.0 is up for grabs in Chennai. A few points to note

- the cycle is at my parent's place and the option is only for pickup (no courier to other cities/etc.)

- It has not been used for over a year and the components are not in good shape; will definitely require a full strip-down service and some parts to be changed

- I had upgraded the tires with Maxxis slicks a few years back; plus a few other smaller accessories (bell, etc.)

- This is a (L) sized 2013 bike specs; should fit anyone between the height 5 5' to 5 10'

I'd prefer to give this to someone who's looking to ride regularly but is not able to get a cycle due to limited supplies available in the market
ninjatalli is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th August 2021, 20:42   #4751
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Guys, a Rockrider 5.0 cycle is up for grabs (that requires repair and some spending but usable otherwise).
Ninja, amazon lists this as a kid's bike for Ages 9-13 ?

If it had been in BLR, I would have picked it up and given to a person who doesnt have a two wheeler. Would have helped him.

Hope some one picks it up.
Old 17th August 2021, 21:27   #4752
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Ninja, amazon lists this as a kid's bike for Ages 9-13 ?
Might be a 'small' size ad for kids on Amazon. These (along with the gearless 'MyBike') were the first set of Rockriders that Decathlon introduced in India for all ages. Simple, light-weight and cheap (~8k IIRC) with basic set of components, one that sold very well back then. Later they expanded on the Rockrider brand bringing in a lot more MTB and hybrid products.

edit: second image in this post is the cycle I'm talking about. Also seen in subsequent posts on that thread.

Quote:
If it had been in BLR, I would have picked it up and given to a person who doesnt have a two wheeler. Would have helped him.

Hope some one picks it up.
Hope too! If no one does, I'll probably get it repaired and give it to someone in the local community.

Last edited by ninjatalli : 17th August 2021 at 21:34.
ninjatalli is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th August 2021, 13:02   #4753
BHPian

A Router comes out
Was spare in US, brought here, but never used.

If useful to anyone , and nterested to pick it from New Delhi

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210819_125331.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210819_125410.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210819_125436.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210819_125459.jpg
Amrik Singh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th August 2021, 21:40   #4754
BHPian

Quote:
A Router comes out
Was spare in US, brought here, but never used.

If useful to anyone , and nterested to pick it from New Delhi
Would like to pick it up if not picked up already.
MadAxe is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th August 2021, 05:37   #4755
BHPian

Still there.
Contact me at 9716944044
Amrik Singh

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks