Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2021, 17:59   #4771
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Giving away a used water purifier (Kent Pearl model) Sarjapur road, Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amrik Singh View Post
Blanks - Unused ones. No Data on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Do a Dunzo ! I had sent one item this way to a fellow member

Btw, I have some blanks if you want these.
Guys,
You have items mixed up. The object @gtonsing and @scorp77 were talking about is a water purifier and not floppy discs (if that's what you were discussing when you wrote about blanks).

P.s. @gtonsing - I'd second @condor on the Dunzo part. Works very well for such deliveries.
ninjatalli is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th August 2021, 18:04   #4772
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have a TP-Link router. Came with my Act Fibrenet connection when I had 2 ISPs and was in working condition 6 months ago (used for less than 12 months probably). Until I decided to stop Act and continue with Airtel only.

Pickup from Bellandur.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pxl_20210827_1158443642.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pxl_20210827_115901505.jpg
ashis89 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th August 2021, 20:05   #4773
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
I have a TP-Link router.
Hi, May I have the same? My old Cisco E900 is acting up recently. Will PM you

Thanks,
Fazal
Old 29th August 2021, 12:24   #4774
BHPian

I have one set of mats for Hyundai Creta. I got these with the new Creta. However, I switched to 7-D mats. These are almost new and they were in the car maybe for a day or two. I am based in Thane. Please pick it up from me if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-creta_mats.jpg  

ashlil is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th August 2021, 08:18   #4775
BHPian

Quote:
I have a TP-Link router. Came with my Act Fibrenet connection when I had 2 ISPs and was in working condition 6 months ago (used for less than 12 months probably). Until I decided to stop Act and continue with Airtel only.

Pickup from Bellandur.

Attachment 2198837

Attachment 2198838
I have an ACT connection and am interested in this, in case still available. Will PM you.
Old 30th August 2021, 09:03   #4776
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Pickup from Bellandur.

Attachment 2198837

Attachment 2198838
Quoting myself, this was picked up by a BHPian over the weekend!
Old 31st August 2021, 11:14   #4777
BHPian

Baby Bather!

Guys, have a used Baby Bather. My child has outgrown it. Have washed it thoroughly

Is foldable and fits in the shown box!

Pls let me know if it is any use to anyone. Pick-up from Malleswaram, Bangalore

Cheer
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-image-1.jpeg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-image-2.jpeg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-image-3.jpeg  

pareshraheja is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th September 2021, 11:01   #4778
BHPian

Hello BHPians

I have an adjustable car phone holder. Bought it, opened the box but never got to use it. I have the original box along with all the packaging. The holding arm moves 180°. Can't comment on its functionality as never used it myself.

We bought this in Mar 2020 for our 2010 Honda Jazz. But then lockdown happened. Because of some situation in my professional life we ended up purchasing a new car after the lockdown was lifted (Aug 2020). Jazz was sold since there was no need for a second car. The new car came with a screen hence the phone holder was never used.

For convenience only requests through DMs will be considered.

Pick-up from Pune (City area) / Navi Mumbai / BKC.

Thanks
Sameer

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210904_102206.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210904_102340.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210904_102513.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210904_102527.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210904_102737.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210904_102548.jpg
samyD is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 5th September 2021, 11:11   #4779
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pareshraheja View Post
Baby Bather!

Guys, have a used Baby Bather. My child has outgrown it. Have washed it thoroughly

Is foldable and fits in the shown box!

Pls let me know if it is any use to anyone. Pick-up from Malleswaram, Bangalore

Cheer
Thank you Paresh for this. I received it at Manipal yesterday.

Looks like it has good build quality, and is in good condition.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20210904_230236.jpg
samaspire is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2021, 11:35   #4780
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyD View Post
Hello BHPians

I have an adjustable car phone holder. Bought it, opened the box but never got to use it. I have the original box along with all the packaging. The holding arm moves 180°. Can't comment on its functionality as never used it myself.

We bought this in Mar 2020 for our 2010 Honda Jazz. But then lockdown happened. Because of some situation in my professional life we ended up purchasing a new car after the lockdown was lifted (Aug 2020). Jazz was sold since there was no need for a second car. The new car came with a screen hence the phone holder was never used.

For convenience only requests through DMs will be considered.

Pick-up from Pune (City area) / Navi Mumbai / BKC.

Thanks
Sameer
Hi

Have sent a PM.
Ameya Janvekar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2021, 17:04   #4781
BHPian

Here is a set of stethoscope and manual Sphygmomanometer (blood pressure monitor). In working condition and made in USA(or at least imported to USA). It was lying around at parents' home, they use a digital device now. Pickup from ECity. Please DM me, if anyone is interested.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-photo_20210918_165955.jpg  

Last edited by Romins : 18th September 2021 at 17:13. Reason: typo
Romins is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th September 2021, 17:10   #4782
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romins View Post
Sphygmomanometer (blood pressure monitor).
Please put me in queue for the sphygmomanameter if you can courier it. I live at Koppa, Chikamagalore. My sister is doing her BAMS internship here at ALNRMAMC. It will be useful for her. Thank you.
Old 18th September 2021, 18:49   #4783
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romins View Post
Here is a set of stethoscope and manual Sphygmomanometer (blood pressure monitor). .
Hi Romins, can you please hold it for me - wife is a doc. Let me check. Can pick it up coming week.
Old 18th September 2021, 18:56   #4784
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Hi Romins, can you please hold it for me - wife is a doc.
I have sent you my mobile number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole_rider View Post
Please put me in queue for the sphygmomanameter if you can courier it.
I really don't want to courier it. There is a high chance that it will break. Let me know if anyone is coming this side from Koppa. I will keep you in the queue
Romins is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th September 2021, 21:30   #4785
Senior - BHPian

I have unopened pack of coffee filters. It was bought few years back (guess 2015 or 16) but have not been opened at all. Not sure if it will still be useful after all these years but if interested can be picked up either from near Lalbagh or JP Nagar in Bengaluru.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_4462.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_4463.jpg  

TorqueyTechie is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks