Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2021, 16:30   #4666
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Following RAM modules available -
Both RAM modules are claimed by fellow TBHP-ian. Happy if these will be utilized.
condor is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2021, 10:49   #4667
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have an unused Toyota Etios car cover to give away. Its a generic brand and I believe it should fit any C segment sedan. If anyone is interested to pick up, PM me.
nagr22 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 5th June 2021, 12:26   #4668
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagr22 View Post
I have an unused Toyota Etios car cover to give away. Its a generic brand and I believe it should fit any C segment sedan. If anyone is interested to pick up, PM me.
I am interested to use in my Padmini car
funkykar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th June 2021, 08:05   #4669
BHPian

I have a female betta fish (blue color) which a seller sent to me by mistake. I cannot keep it. Anyone from Bangalore who can take good care of the fish can take it. I do not have experience in packing and sending fish, so I am not confident in sending by courier.
KL01toKA03 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th June 2021, 12:33   #4670

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL01toKA03 View Post
I have a female betta fish (blue color) which a seller sent to me by mistake. I cannot keep it. Anyone from Bangalore who can take good care of the fish can take it. I do not have experience in packing and sending fish, so I am not confident in sending by courier.
Please reserve the fish for me. I'll take it from you.
Old 10th June 2021, 13:14   #4671
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKar View Post
Please reserve the fish for me. I'll take it from you.
Two people are already in the queue. Will let you know if they do not pick it up
KL01toKA03 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th June 2021, 16:54   #4672
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL01toKA03 View Post
Picked up the fish. It's beautiful. A big thanks to KL01 to KA03. Nice meeting you.
wildsdi5530 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 17th June 2021, 18:42   #4673
Distinguished - BHPian

Putting up the following household stuff for giveaway. First-come-first serve, only local pick-up in Mumbai (Ghatkopar) option please.

Pickup anytime from this weekend to next Saturday. Except the microwave - that can be only picked up only next Saturday (we need it till we move out)

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1.jpg
1000 piece puzzle is a good fun that takes 2-4 days easily. Played it once and never opened it again

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-2.jpg
Books - Jeffery Archer, Mario Puzo, Murakami and GMAT 2018 (if any takers lol)

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-3.jpg
Just about a year old - working fine. Marker pen & basket are freebies that come with it

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-4.jpg
Floor (or sofa) cushions. Never really got around to using it and it's been in storage for 6+ months time. Has accumulated some dust but it's in mint/new condition

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-5.jpg
Again brand new cups we got as a gift some 6 months ago. Found it hilarious and the wifey & I mutually agreed never to use it

Please PM me if you are interested in any of the items.
ninjatalli is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 18th June 2021, 07:24   #4674
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Putting up the following household stuff for giveaway. First-come-first serve, only local pick-up in Mumbai (Ghatkopar) option please..
Microwave reserved for @Jmaruru
Puzzle reserved for @sunilch
ninjatalli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th June 2021, 09:44   #4675
Distinguished - BHPian

I want to give away two car seats. They're the reclining type, non ISO. The belt goes through under the seat, and it's very stable. I have no idea about the ratings. Both are similar, but the other one is maroon and black.
Child weight upto 18-19 kg, 5-6 years old, after which the shoulders may not fit. Giving away because of that only.
Only pickup, from sector 100 Noida. I will not be able to ship or drop anywhere.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20210307wa0016.jpg  

Last edited by mayankk : 18th June 2021 at 09:46.
mayankk is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th June 2021, 10:08   #4676
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
I want to give away two car seats. They're the reclining type, non ISO. The belt goes through under the seat, and it's very stable. I have no idea about the ratings. Both are similar, but the other one is maroon and black.
Child weight upto 18-19 kg, 5-6 years old, after which the shoulders may not fit. Giving away because of that only.
Only pickup, from sector 100 Noida. I will not be able to ship or drop anywhere.
Hello sir. I would like to have one of these, preferably the black one. I'm in sector 62 and can come to pick the seat at your preferred location.
Bhupi_BHP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th June 2021, 10:53   #4677
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhupi_BHP View Post
Hello sir. I would like to have one of these, preferably the black one. I'm in sector 62 and can come to pick the seat at your preferred location.
OK. One car seat, maroon black, blocked for you.
The one in the picture above is still available.
mayankk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th June 2021, 11:07   #4678
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
OK. One car seat, maroon black, blocked for you.
The one in the picture above is still available.
Thanks a lot. Kindly let me know the time and location. I am a newbie on this forum and not aware how can we exchange the contact details.
Old 19th June 2021, 22:46   #4679
BHPian

Thank you so much @mayankk for the amazing car seat and for your guidance on how to use it. Also, it was really nice to meet you and the lovely little conversation we had.
Old 20th June 2021, 08:56   #4680
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhupi_BHP View Post
Thank you so much @mayankk for the amazing car seat and for your guidance on how to use it. Also, it was really nice to meet you and the lovely little conversation we had.
Good to meet you too.

Second seat also reserved now.
mayankk is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks