Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2014, 17:03   #2341
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pareshraheja View Post
Guys, Have three CRT monitors in working condition to give away. I stay in Malleswaram, Bangalore. Pick up from home or somewhere close by preferred.
I can make use of this offer. Just 1 monitor is enough. Will PM you
Old 29th May 2014, 18:50   #2342
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

I have a Logitech 5.1 PC Speaker System in working condition. It must be around 4 years old. 2 Front Surrounds, 2 Rear Surrounds, 1 Centre and 1 Woofer. I have used it with my TV but felt the need for some more thump. Connected it with PC and its sounds better on PC rather than TV. If anyone wants, they can pick it up from the below location.

Link Road, Bangur Nagar, Goregaon West, Mumbai. I am 5 minutes away from Inorbit Mall / Hypercity.

Please quote me when replying. Thanks.

Cheers,
Raj

The above speaker system has been claimed by ///RMan. Incase he fails to pick it up, i'll inform the next person in chain. Thanks.

Last edited by moralfibre : 3rd June 2014 at 12:33. Reason: Back to back posts.
Old 29th May 2014, 19:17   #2343
DWC
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
Hi,

I have a Logitech 5.1 PC Speaker System in working condition. It must be around 4 years old. 2 Front Surrounds, 2 Rear Surrounds, 1 Centre and 1 Woofer. I have used it with my TV but felt the need for some more thump. Connected it with PC and its sounds better on PC rather than TV. If anyone wants, they can pick it up from the below location.

Link Road, Bangur Nagar, Goregaon West, Mumbai. I am 5 minutes away from Inorbit Mall / Hypercity.

Cheers,
Raj
Hey Raj, can you keep it for me please? I can come and pick it up tomorrow evening or over the weekend. Cheers.

Edit: Just saw your reply. Too little, too late!

Last edited by DWC : 29th May 2014 at 19:18.
Old 29th May 2014, 19:20   #2344
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWC View Post
Hey Raj, can you keep it for me please? I can come and pick it up tomorrow evening or over the weekend. Cheers.

Edit: Just saw your reply. Too little, too late!
Hi DWC, If its not picked up by ///RMan for some reason, i shall inform you for sure. Thanks.
Old 29th May 2014, 20:33   #2345
BHPian

Quote:
Guys, Have three CRT monitors in working condition to give away. I stay in Malleswaram, Bangalore. Pick up from home or somewhere close by preferred.

Could you let me know the sizes of these?
Old 29th May 2014, 23:07   #2346
Senior - BHPian

Got these two NVIDIA GeForce 7300GT 256MB DDR2 PCI Express graphic cards to give away. Can be used in SLi. I had used it before putting it in my Dad's PC, but have replaced with ATI Radeon series.

Common meeting point desirable for pickup.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1401385023212.jpg  

Old 30th May 2014, 00:48   #2347
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Got these two NVIDIA GeForce 7300GT 256MB DDR2 PCI Express graphic cards to give away. Can be used in SLi. I had used it before putting it in my Dad's PC, but have replaced with ATI Radeon series.

Common meeting point desirable for pickup.
I would like to pick them up for my brother. Can you please book it for me??4

Though i stay at RR Nagar, i can pick it up from any location suitable to you.

Last edited by searchingheaven : 30th May 2014 at 01:07.
Old 30th May 2014, 07:31   #2348
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingheaven View Post
I would like to pick them up for my brother. Can you please book it for me??4

Though i stay at RR Nagar, i can pick it up from any location suitable to you.
Roger that. Two hot cards coming right up

Will share meeting place via PM.
Old 30th May 2014, 07:33   #2349
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Roger that. Two hot cards coming right up

Will share meeting place via PM.
Thanks a lot for that.. Looking forward to meeting up with you.
Old 30th May 2014, 14:46   #2350
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry for the delayed reply guys, was stuck up with some work. The monitors have already been blocked for Dilip (redrage).

Although I do have some CPU cabinets also with me for give away's. Please do let me know if anyone wants them
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20140530_144231.jpg  

Old 31st May 2014, 18:04   #2351
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
Hi,

Cheers,
Raj
Was nice meeting you Raj.
Thanks for the system.
Works like a charm

Cheers
Old 2nd June 2014, 18:47   #2352
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///RMan View Post
Was nice meeting you Raj.
Thanks for the system.
Works like a charm

Cheers
You are welcome buddy. Glad you are enjoying it.

Cheers,
Raj
Old 3rd June 2014, 12:05   #2353
BHPian

I have an Hyundai i10 dash cover which I do not require now since I have sold the car. Since the old model Hyundai i10 dash was beige in color, I had purchased it to cover the dash in order to minimize the glare from the dash on to the windshield. If anyone needs it then please PM me. Thanks.
Old 4th June 2014, 10:52   #2354
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabsubs View Post
I have an Hyundai i10 dash cover which I do not require now since I have sold the car. Since the old model Hyundai i10 dash was beige in color, I had purchased it to cover the dash in order to minimize the glare from the dash on to the windshield. If anyone needs it then please PM me. Thanks.
Hi,

Can I get the Dash Cover. I have a few scratches on my i10 Dashboard, guess I can hide them with these.

Regards,
Alex
Old 4th June 2014, 11:30   #2355
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKi10 View Post
Hi,

Can I get the Dash Cover. I have a few scratches on my i10 Dashboard, guess I can hide them with these.

Regards,
Alex
Hi Alex, sure. Could you please PM me your mobile number. We can meet up and I can give you the cover. Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks