Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th February 2014, 20:20   #2236
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashi63 View Post
Because my friend I have already indicated what I can offer and if anyone wants to start a new thread on this is welcome to do it! I have offered what I can offer. Period! Chapter closed as far as I am concerned!
Ahh! By far the most generous offer on the forum.
Old 22nd February 2014, 09:08   #2237
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Giving away: Fiat Linea Rear Shock absorber (1 No, Pre-GC upgrade version) in perfect working condition (No oil leaks, no piston scoring marks, with sufficient gas reaction force)
Willing to ship: No (not worthy)
Pick-up location: Mahindra City / Vandalur
Old 24th February 2014, 22:14   #2238
Distinguished - BHPian

Shopclues referral programme offers 15% discount on first purchase, up to a maximum of Rs.500. Clicking on the link below takes you to the shopclues.com site with a discount code displayed.

http://shopclues.refr.cc/GC3H2MK

T&C Apply:
1. Additional 15% off applicable on all categories up to a maximum of Rs.500
2. The offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
3. Offer Valid on only one order per customer.
4. Offer not valid on COD orders.
5. Shipping will be charged wherever applicable.
6. ShopClues holds the right to cancel or change any offer at its discretion.
7. Offer may not be applicable on several products.
8. Any fraudulent activities, including creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the terms and conditions will lead to order cancellation.
8. Offer is not valid on electronics, mobiles and tablets, computers, laptops, pendrives, hard disk and home appliances categories.
Old 24th February 2014, 23:47   #2239
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
Three Screenguards for HTC chacha and a couple for motorola defy as well. Anyone in chennai interested?
So, you gave up the Defy?

Mine will complete 3 years in June and still in mint condition since I have been covering it with Gadgetshieldz all over the body. Of late I have gone ahead with the dry type screen guards, but well, I am not in Chennai, so please pass on to someone closer to you.
Old 25th February 2014, 09:53   #2240
BHPian

Ebay India 7% off
Gift Voucher Code is : GBUNCFHIVY
Valid Till 31-Mar-14
Old 28th February 2014, 19:23   #2241
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by malgudi View Post
Ebay India 7% off
Gift Voucher Code is : GBUNCFHIVY
Valid Till 31-Mar-14
Looks like this has already been used by someone. I tried using it and says its already used.
Old 28th February 2014, 21:05   #2242
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
Looks like this has already been used by someone. I tried using it and says its already used.
Try this buddy

You are now eligible for getting upto 7% off or a maximum of Rs.750 whichever is lower on any purchase on Ebay India.

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is : 1J5M0AQTSY.
Gift Voucher Validity : 01 Jan, 2014 - 31 Mar, 2014
Old 28th February 2014, 23:04   #2243
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Boss View Post
Try this buddy

You are now eligible for getting upto 7% off or a maximum of Rs.750 whichever is lower on any purchase on Ebay India.

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is : 1J5M0AQTSY.
Gift Voucher Validity : 01 Jan, 2014 - 31 Mar, 2014
Thanks Boss

Just used this one.
Old 2nd March 2014, 11:30   #2244
Senior - BHPian

Thinking of giving away my Thrustmaster T.flight HOTAS X to any serious flight simmer in Mangalore(shipping to other cities will be costly). Its in good working condition and everything works as advertised.
My Thrustmaster T.flight HOTAS X:
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-67419_4882720540196_1366292107_n.jpg

I am upgrading to Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS and will have Thrustmaster HOTAS will be of no use for me.
Old 2nd March 2014, 11:51   #2245
Senior - BHPian

Good sim rig. Wish I could have had it. I don't think I will have time for it these days.

Last edited by speedmiester : 2nd March 2014 at 11:53.
Old 2nd March 2014, 14:26   #2246
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanchan95 View Post
Thinking of giving away my Thrustmaster T.flight HOTAS X to any serious flight simmer in Mangalore(shipping to other cities will be costly). Its in good working condition and everything works as advertised.
Attachment 1213956

I am upgrading to Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS and will have Thrustmaster HOTAS will be of no use for me.

Hi, I would like to go for it, let me check if I can ask dhl to pick it from your place, hope that is fine by you
Old 2nd March 2014, 19:52   #2247
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanchan95 View Post
Attachment 1213956

Can i Have it, i am ok to get this picked up from Mangalore.
Old 3rd March 2014, 10:29   #2248
Senior - BHPian

Sorry, but the Thrustmaster HOTAS X is booked by a member who sent me one of the first PMs and whom I thought would put the joystick to good use as he flies FSX on his PC regularly. Out of respect for his privacy, I would not reveal his member id.

Please note the Thrustmaster X is just an advanced joystick(with a joystick and a dedicated throttle/thrust controller and rudder controller) and not a flight simulator set per se as some of thought it was. You need PC flight simulator software to put it to good use e.g MS Flight Simulator 2004/ FSX/ Lock On or any other good Flight Simulator for PC. That is the reason why I mentioned clearly that I would like to give it a serious flight simmer.

I have another low end joystick to give away- The Logitech Attack 3. Works perfectly fine. Again, willing to give to any serious flight simmer, preferably in Mangalore(shipping to other cities will be costly).

My Logitech Attack 3:
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dscn6131.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dscn6132.jpg

Last edited by skanchan95 : 3rd March 2014 at 10:30.
Old 4th March 2014, 02:07   #2249

Get 7% off or a maximum of Rs 750 off which ever is lower on your purchase at Ebay India. This offer is valid across all categories of Ebay with no lower limit of spend.

Coupon Code: JVDZYLOW6X
Coupon Expiry: 31-March-2014
Old 5th March 2014, 17:49   #2250
BHPian

the Vodafone bill payment offer:

eBay Offer - Congratulations! You are now eligible for a voucher for Rs 750/- or 7% discount (whichever is lower) from eBay on your next purchase from www.ebay.in.
Your eBAY Voucher is 22WQKLVDHJ; and this voucher will be valid upto March 31, 2014.

eBay Offer - Congratulations! You are now eligible for a voucher for Rs 750/- or 7% discount (whichever is lower) from eBay on your next purchase from www.ebay.in.
Your eBAY Voucher is GHVJMYW63S; and this voucher will be valid upto March 31, 2014.

enjoy!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks