Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2016, 23:48   #2986
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Any one interested ?
Set of 6 CD's with songs from Hindi movies
Would like to get them if they're still available
Old 22nd May 2016, 00:07   #2987
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Would like to get them if they're still available
All yours. Pls PM me your typical where-abouts ..
Old 29th May 2016, 08:48   #2988
BHPian

Punto rear parcel tray for giveaway.

Pickup from Chennai only. Please PM.
Old 30th May 2016, 11:00   #2989
BHPian

I have some Japanese text books, dictionaries and other Japanese comics lying around at my place and is available for pick-up if anybody is interested.

PM me and we can sync on the place/time to do this handover.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20160530_104013.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20160530_104023.jpg  

Old 30th May 2016, 14:40   #2990
Senior - BHPian

Give away after change of tyres to Michelin yesterday:

Tyre:
185 60 R15 JK Vectra 9000 kms run Oct'13 Mfg. 1 Nos.

I had got one tyre replaced under warranty since one developed manufacturing defect. Didn't want to leave a good tyre behind. Some one can use.

Tyre + Rim:
175 70 R14 JK Vectra + 14" rim Polo/Vento.

Got alloy for spare wheel. So older spare rim & tyre of no use. Spare only used for 700 Kms odd in 5 years.

PM me. Pick up only from Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Old 30th May 2016, 15:56   #2991
BHPian

Unused Chevrolet beat 2011 rear parcel tray for giveaway. Pickup from new town, Kolkata
Old 30th May 2016, 17:02   #2992
Senior - BHPian

Have a pair of Liberty industrial safety shoes to giveaway, Size 42 (8), black in colour. This has a toe protection with anti slip soles. Anyone interested, please PM me.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20160529wa0037.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20160529wa0039.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20160529wa0035.jpg
Old 31st May 2016, 14:51   #2993
Senior - BHPian

Gurgaon - only. I have a chinese make "4400 mah" backup battery case (white) for Galaxy S3, which is of no use to me. Its ~2 years old, bought in Malaysia, so no warranty etc.

Anyone wants - take it from me. PM for details.
Old 31st May 2016, 14:55   #2994
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Have a pair of Liberty industrial safety shoes to giveaway, Size 42 (8), black in colour. This has a toe protection with anti slip soles. Anyone interested, please PM me.
I'll take these! Please reserve them for me.
Old 16th June 2016, 17:59   #2995
Senior - BHPian

I have a canon MP495 wifi enabled color printer/scanner for giveaway. This one was in working condition when last used 6 months back, but stopped using after the ink got over. Be aware that its nearly impossible to get a cartridge for this one in India as this one is a USA model.

If you can do jugads to get it working or want it for parts, please feel free to pick up from Whitefield. (only pickup)
Old 16th June 2016, 18:17   #2996
BHPian

Can you keep it for me. I will try to pick it soon after I have your address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjithin View Post
I have a canon MP495 wifi enabled color printer/scanner for giveaway. This one was in working condition when last used 6 months back, but stopped using after the ink got over. Be aware that its nearly impossible to get a cartridge for this one in India as this one is a USA model.

If you can do jugads to get it working or want it for parts, please feel free to pick up from Whitefield. (only pickup)
Old 16th June 2016, 18:17   #2997
BHPian

Quote:

Could you please reserve this for me. Sent you a PM
regards
Rajeev
Old 16th June 2016, 18:30   #2998
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjeevgpc View Post
Can you keep it for me. I will try to pick it soon after I have your address.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajismine View Post
Could you please reserve this for me. Sent you a PM
regards
Rajeev
OK, reserved for sanjeevgpc, and if he dont pick up, I will inform rajismine.

sanjeevgpc, I will PM you my ph number and address.
Old 16th June 2016, 20:21   #2999
BHPian

Quote:
OK, reserved for sanjeevgpc, and if he dont pick up, I will inform rajismine.

sanjeevgpc, I will PM you my ph number and address.
Messaged you my address and phone number. I think our homes are just 5 mins apart :-) . Will call you tomorrow morning.
Old 17th June 2016, 09:57   #3000
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

This one is picked up.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks