Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2016, 12:55   #2896
Senior - BHPian

Matte black body protector and matte finish screen guards (2nos) for Lumia 730 available for give away. These are brand new, not even opened.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1452583492.969054.jpg

Had bought it for a friend; turned out that she had already purchased them from elsewhere.
Old 12th January 2016, 13:49   #2897
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Matte black body protector and matte finish screen guards (2nos) for Lumia 730 available for give away. These are brand new, not even opened.

Attachment 1459756

Had bought it for a friend; turned out that she had already purchased them from elsewhere.
H4WK, can I have the Screen guard? Can use it for dads phone since I had planned to get him one. I can pay for the same since you have purchased it new
Old 12th January 2016, 13:57   #2898
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
H4WK, can I have the Screen guard? Can use it for dads phone since I had planned to get him one. I can pay for the same since you have purchased it new
sure. do you need one or both?

btw, anything put up is not charged, so yep - you can't pay for it
Old 12th January 2016, 14:00   #2899
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
sure. do you need one or both?

btw, anything put up is not charged, so yep - you can't pay for it
One is enough. What will I do with two

Anyways I will text you sometime. We will decide on a rendezvous point on the outer ring road
Old 17th January 2016, 20:22   #2900

If anyone wants a pair of swift rear seat headrests pls PM me.. they were in our 2006 swift and somehow got left behind when the car was sold.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-swift-headrests.jpg  

Old 17th January 2016, 23:23   #2901
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjax View Post
If anyone wants a pair of swift rear seat headrests pls PM me.. they were in our 2006 swift and somehow got left behind when the car was sold.
TJax, I would like to try these. If it works for intended use, can I take them ?

where are you located in BLR ?
Old 17th January 2016, 23:28   #2902

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
TJax, I would like to try these. If it works for intended use, can I take them ?

where are you located in BLR ?
Condor, I'm located in North bangalore.. Will be travelling over the next few days however. We can meet anytime post Thursday.. Would North bangalore be ok with you?
Old 22nd January 2016, 19:15   #2903
BHPian

Hi

I have the following machines to give away. All are in Sewri, Mumbai. To be collected during weekdays 1000 to 1700.

> HANSPAL Nozzle Degree Cutting M/c

> HIFIN Flat Lapping M/c

> HIFIN Monochromatic Flatness Checklight

> Needle Cutting Machine ( COI : Japan )

All were used by my dad in his heyday for Marine Diesel Engine Injectors Servicing.

Since now we have diversified into Marine Gasoline OBM have no use for these machines.

Feeling bad to throw them away. Anybody interested, please let me know.

Thanks.
Old 26th January 2016, 20:51   #2904
BHPian

Quote:
Can i collect the head rests if they haven't been collected yet? I can collect in the coming weekend. TIA.
Old 26th January 2016, 21:18   #2905
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Condor, I'm located in North bangalore.. Will be travelling over the next few days however. We can meet anytime post Thursday.. Would North bangalore be ok with you?
Tjax, hope you are back in BLR. Can you pls respond to my mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbits
Can i collect the head rests if they haven't been collected yet? I can collect in the coming weekend. TIA.
Bharat, I am looking for the head-rests.
Old 26th January 2016, 21:24   #2906
BHPian

Quote:

Bharat, I am looking for the head-rests.
Can i get them if they don't suit your intended purpose? Thanks!
Old 26th January 2016, 22:48   #2907

Quote:
Condor, sorry I haven't received your mail.. I was waiting for your response actually. I'm back in Bangalore. I'm unable to send you a pm also from the app.. How do I contact you?

Edit: Sorry, unable to pm you. I haven't received your mail. I was actually waiting for your response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbits View Post
Sorry bharat. Condor has asked for them already..

Mod Note: Please edit the prior post if its within the time window of edit

Last edited by GTO : 27th January 2016 at 09:06. Reason: Trust me, you don't want your cell phone number listed publicly on a large forum :)
Old 9th February 2016, 12:13   #2908
BHPian

Have the below car seat to giveaway since my daughter has outgrown it and we are moving to a front facing seat now!

Name:  download 1.png
Views: 1674
Size:  155.3 KB

More details here:
http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare...efault,pd.html

The seat has served us very well and never been in any accident. Only things missing from the above photos / link are the black hood and shoulder pads (on the straps).

Pick from Navi Mumbai and please PM for further details.
Old 9th February 2016, 12:25   #2909
BHPian

If anyone wants a pair of beige Chevy Spark rear seat headrests please PM me.. They were in our 2011 Spark and somehow got left behind when the car was sold.

Pickup from Pune.
Old 14th February 2016, 12:55   #2910
Senior - BHPian

I am giving away a tablet - see pics for details. It is new and unused.

Pick up from Bangalore only.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20160214_124737.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20160214_124754.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20160214_124811.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks