Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2015, 09:02   #2746
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have 3 things to giveaway for the Nokia Lumia 720:

1) Capdase Soft Jacket - Black
2) Capdase Klia Clear Screen guard
3) Tempered Glass screen guard

Pickup from Vydehi Hospital in the weekdays.
Old 14th June 2015, 09:22   #2747
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by schakravarthy View Post
I have a set of Sparco pedals to giveaway. I was using them in my Punto, but I've reverted to stock.
Condition is decent.

The pedals can be picked up from Mysore or, Bangalore, if in the next couple of days (Friday, Saturday).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
Please book them for me !!!
Have been looking to upgrade pedals on my Beat !

PM on the way
Is this already given away?
Old 14th June 2015, 19:04   #2748
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya Sharan View Post

Is this already given away?
Yep, I have picked them up and using in my Beat
Old 16th June 2015, 12:34   #2749
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have quite a few auto magazines from the last 6 odd years that consist of Top Gear, WhatCar, Autocar, OD and AutoBild plus some Stuff and other gadget ones that I would like to give away. All magazines are in top condition. If you would like to pick up some or all of them, send me a PM. I am located in HSR layout and really dont want to give these away as scrap. I've grown up reading auto mags and it would be great if a fellow forum member can take them.
Old 16th June 2015, 13:54   #2750
BHPian

I have a 150 Mbps wifi router that has never been used. I got this from BSNL when I asked for a wifi connection for my home. They gave the router collected the money and never turned back. This can be collected from E-city.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-router.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-router1.jpg
Old 16th June 2015, 13:55   #2751
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehal Sekhar View Post
I have a 150 Mbps wifi router that has never been used. I got this from BSNL when I asked for a wifi connection for my home. They gave the router collected the money and never turned back. This can be collected from E-city.
Attachment 1382578

Attachment 1382579
can i have it? i can pick it up from ECity (i'm in Ph1).
Old 16th June 2015, 14:23   #2752
BHPian

Perfect IronH4WK! It's yours. Do you want to come and pick it up from where I stay or do we meet at some common point. I stay at Estate Club (Huskur Road-E-city Phase 2).
Old 16th June 2015, 19:58   #2753
BHPian

Quote:
Perfect IronH4WK! It's yours. Do you want to come and pick it up from where I stay or do we meet at some common point. I stay at Estate Club (Huskur Road-E-city Phase 2).
Please keep me next to IronHawk for the router . I am also in E City Ph 1.Thanks.
Old 16th June 2015, 20:56   #2754
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
can i have it? i can pick it up from ECity (i'm in Ph1).
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulZire View Post
Please keep me next to IronHawk for the router . I am also in E City Ph 1.Thanks.
I'm waiting for IronH4WK to reply to my message. If he doesn't reply, then it's yours. Will confirm by tomorrow though.

BTW, I come to the Snap Fitness centre (Neeladri Road) everyday and I'll be there between 12:30 - 1:30PM, so I could bring the router along with me and you could pick it up from there if that's allright. If not, then you will have to drop by my home on the weekend.
Old 16th June 2015, 22:14   #2755
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I'm waiting for IronH4WK to reply to my message. If he doesn't reply, then it's yours. Will confirm by tomorrow though.

BTW, I come to the Snap Fitness centre (Neeladri Road) everyday and I'll be there between 12:30 - 1:30PM, so I could bring the router along with me and you could pick it up from there if that's allright. If not, then you will have to drop by my home on the weekend.

My apologies I couldn't reply earlier. I'll pick it up during this week at the fitness centre, weekend won't be possible as I'm heading out of town. If you can PM your number I'll send you a message beforehand so that you can bring it when you come there. I hope that's alright with you.
Old 16th June 2015, 23:18   #2756
Senior - BHPian

I have a HID (atleast I think it is) which I had bought for my bike but didnt use it. Let me know if somebody needs it. Its not a branded one and i do not have bill for it.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1434476840.179640.jpgThe Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1434476860.466790.jpg
Old 17th June 2015, 00:20   #2757
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
I have a HID (atleast I think it is) which I had bought for my bike but didnt use it. Let me know if somebody needs it. Its not a branded one and i do not have bill for it.

Attachment 1382765Attachment 1382766
Can I pick it up? If no one has reserved it already
Old 17th June 2015, 00:26   #2758
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srsriharsha View Post
Can I pick it up? If no one has reserved it already
Sure its for you. You can collect it either at my work place ( I work out of EC phase 1) or from my home (Stay near lalbagh). Let me know which is convenient for you.
Old 17th June 2015, 08:19   #2759
BHPian

A pair of That front seats and rear double folding qualis seats are available for pickup in Whitefield.
Old 17th June 2015, 14:30   #2760
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Thanks a lot for the router and my apologies for not revealing myself and keeping my helmet on - it's a pain to unstrap and restrap it, still not used to the D-ring locking system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRaven View Post
A pair of That front seats and rear double folding qualis seats are available for pickup in Whitefield.

A pair of what seats?

Most Viewed