Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2015, 15:00   #2611
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Thanks to Sri sri IronH4WK , I now have a slightly used computer chassis to give away. NO not the Antec he gave me, but this one is a Circle cabinet without PSU. Used it for two months before I switched to the Antec. So this one is up for anyone who wants to give a new look to their old desktop, you can take them. Please feel free to pick it up anytime from my residence in BSK 2nd stage informing me of the same. Time wouldn't be an issue.
Please put me in line for this. PM on the way
Old 16th January 2015, 15:22   #2612
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinukm View Post
Unable to send you a PM. Can you please PM me your contacts. Will call you later today and give you the details.
Vinu, Please mail your number to temp.sandy@yahoo.co.in

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Newbies do not have the PM facility enabled for them. You could post your email address here and Vinu could get in touch with you.

Or I could take the cycle off his hands. Whaddya say?
Nice try IronH4WK
Old 17th January 2015, 16:52   #2613
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinukm View Post
Sorry for the delay here is the pic of the cycle. Honestly not sure how good the gears are working. else the tyres etc are in good condition as its hardly used.

clarification - Its for pickup in Bangalore so people who have claimed it get the preference and in order of their claim.
I'm interested in the bike if it is still available. I'm leaving town tomorrow and carry take it once back in 1st week of Feb.
Old 20th January 2015, 10:37   #2614
BHPian

Would much appreciate a separate thread for OPO invites - they are all over the Android thread too!

Btw, I have these items for give-away:

Philips HR1350C Hand Blender - used once maybe
Sony Ericsson Phone (needs battery)
Frontech 10port Hub with adapter
A stereo + amplifier with speakers.

Pickup all from Tarnaka. However, can bring phone/hub to Madhapur (inorbit mall) for pickup.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-51meu1afs3l._sl1500_.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-t610_ortho.jpgec3f3196ecc348b6bba63df1bc5be09elarger.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20150112_223021323.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20150112_223439073.jpg  

Old 20th January 2015, 10:48   #2615
BHPian

HI,

can you please keep this for me:

Philips HR1350C Hand Blender - used once maybe
Old 20th January 2015, 12:47   #2616
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Mod Note: Just like the separate discount coupon thread, a new one has been created for invite-sharing. Please continue all discussions on the OnePlus One & other invites on the new thread.

Thanks!
Old 21st January 2015, 22:11   #2617
BHPian

I've an LED lantern for give-away. There's an LED torch at the top apart from the lantern lights in the center. Operates by 3 A batteries. Ever since we got an inverter we've not needed to use it. The second pic is of the battery compartment - the lid is very much present - I removed it for the picture.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20150121_213119980.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20150121_213149705.jpg  

Old 21st January 2015, 22:26   #2618
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
I've an LED lantern for give-away. There's an LED torch at the top apart from the lantern lights in the center. Operates by 3 A batteries. Ever since we got an inverter we've not needed to use it. The second pic is of the battery compartment - the lid is very much present - I removed it for the picture.
Hellmet - Can you reserve this for me. I shall be able to pick it up from Tarnaka only later next month. If you can hold it for me till then, it would be great.
Old 22nd January 2015, 08:12   #2619
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Man, why aren't you based in Bangalore ?
So many useful things to giveaway.
Old 22nd January 2015, 11:13   #2620
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
haha , that is true !

A lot of things out there for Hyderabadis and I am thankful I am one
Kudos to Hellmet !

Last edited by poised2drive : 22nd January 2015 at 11:19.
Old 22nd January 2015, 11:22   #2621
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatmandal04 View Post
Hellmet - Can you reserve this for me. I shall be able to pick it up from Tarnaka only later next month. If you can hold it for me till then, it would be great.
I'd like to get rid of it as soon as possible, so if no one else asks for it until next month, then you can surely have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
Haha. I have more - you might want to relocate to Hyderabad, or visit my house on a weekend for a garage sale
Old 22nd January 2015, 11:41   #2622
BHPian

Quote:
I'd like to get rid of it as soon as possible, so if no one else asks for it until next month, then you can surely have it.

Haha. I have more - you might want to relocate to Hyderabad, or visit my house on a weekend for a garage sale
Please reserve the LED lantern for me if it is not already taken.

Regards,
Mohan.
Old 22nd January 2015, 18:21   #2623
BHPian

Quote:
If you cant hold up until next month, you can pass this on.

Many Thanks!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd January 2015 at 13:54. Reason: Fixing quote...
Old 23rd January 2015, 16:28   #2624
BHPian

Quote:

Hi Hellmet. Sent you a pm yesterday. Kindly reply and do let me know what needs to be done?
Old 24th January 2015, 17:13   #2625
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by umvarma View Post
Please reserve the LED lantern for me if it is not already taken.

Regards,
Mohan.
Sure. Will bring it to inorbit on Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatmandal04 View Post
If you cant hold up until next month, you can pass this on.

Many Thanks!!
Thank you for understanding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmunster View Post
Hi Hellmet. Sent you a pm yesterday. Kindly reply and do let me know what needs to be done?
Hi, both the blender and the LED light have been requested by others. If not picked up, I'll surely let you know. Sorry for the late reply.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks