Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2014, 13:10   #2506
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
I have the following books as give away to the deserving student/learner/Hobbyist:

1."International Financial Management" by V K Bhalla, 6th revised and enlarged edition (2007), 1138 Pages (MRP 395).
2. Learn Guitar, 60 pages with pictures
3. Czerny 101 Exercices (Piano) (MRP 347)
4. Honeyman Violin Tutor & Duet Book, 64 Pages, (MRP 275)
5. PhotoShop 7.0 for Windows, 324 Pages
6. Forex Trading Books & 8 DVD Tutorial (Cost US$300)

I can ship it to any place at your cost/risk

Contact Shaju 9742777727
I would love to have the:

Do let me know how we could coordinate. Thanks.
Old 20th November 2014, 14:14   #2507
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
I have the following books as give away to the deserving student/learner/Hobbyist:

Hi Shaju, if you can keep the Guitar book for me on hold, I can pick it up when I drop into BLR next month. If you are looking to give them away in a hurry, just let me know where I can get one of those books. I have always wanted to learn guitar
Old 20th November 2014, 16:07   #2508
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravind.anand View Post
Hi Shaju, if you can keep the Guitar book for me on hold, I can pick it up when I drop into BLR next month. If you are looking to give them away in a hurry, just let me know where I can get one of those books. I have always wanted to learn guitar
Hi Aravind (and for benefit of all): Coursera offers a fantastic beginner level course for learning the guitar (its completely FREE):

https://www.coursera.org/course/guitar

I speak from personal experience - I completed it in March.
Old 20th November 2014, 16:17   #2509
BHPian

Quote:

1."International Financial Management" by V K Bhalla, 6th revised and enlarged edition (2007), 1138 Pages (MRP 395).
3. Czerny 101 Exercices (Piano) (MRP 347)
5. PhotoShop 7.0 for Windows, 324 Pages
6. Forex Trading Books & 8 DVD Tutorial (Cost US$300)

Contact Shaju 9742777727

Hi Shaju,
Please reserve Item no.6 for me if it is not blocked by anyone yet. I'll have my friend to pick it up this weekend.
Old 20th November 2014, 16:31   #2510
Senior - BHPian

All items are verbally booked by 3 different people. Thanks for the messages. I will PM each one for further communication. Regards !
Old 21st November 2014, 12:27   #2511
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have some random LED strips of different sizes and colours to give away since I have a LOT of E-waste piling up cupboards. The available colours are warm white, cool white, red and blue. Some have a good adhesive backing while others are used and will need double sided tape to stick. I have used them for some models and now they are removed. Some pieces are unused too. So if anyone in south Bangalore is interested to use these, do let me know. Mentioned south Bangalore since I reside here. Suppose if one is ready to pick it up from elsewhere you re welcome! I have soldered wires onto a few pieces as well which means you can directly use them. For the other pieces, I will be ready to solder them if you require!

I have found countless uses to these strips, right from making an architectural model of an airport to lighting up my study desk. You can use them for custom DRLs, interior lighting, LED indicators, Brake lights and what not.
Please help me clear out these things

EDIT: Ketantendulkar had requested for it. Since I have a lot, people can share it. Roughly speaking, I have more than five meters together. So it can be shared.

The said item is still available except for a part of it reserved for Ketan. The rest havent been picked up yet. Hence anyone interested can take it.
Old 25th November 2014, 21:19   #2512
BHPian

I have a pair of Ford ikon tail lamps for give away. Had replaced with new design when I had the car. I no longer have car so anyone who would like to use this can pick up from JP nagar 7th phase, bangalore
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1416930264333.jpg  

Old 26th November 2014, 12:38   #2513
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
The said item is still available except for a part of it reserved for Ketan. The rest havent been picked up yet. Hence anyone interested can take it.
Hello Audioholic,
Just saw this update. I would like to atleast have a look at them. Will PM you details.

Cheers!
Old 26th November 2014, 16:47   #2514
Senior - BHPian

Have a Tribocor chain cleaner spray TC208, chain lube spray, TC40 and an OKS chain lube spray for give away. These are used for a couple of occasions. Anyone who has a need for these can PM me.

I have been using Motul and do not need them anymore.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1417000561969.jpg  

Old 26th November 2014, 18:24   #2515
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Have a Tribocor chain cleaner spray TC208, chain lube spray, TC40 and an OKS chain lube spray for give away. These are used for a couple of occasions. Anyone who has a need for these can PM me.

I have been using Motul and do not need them anymore.
Can I have the chain clean and chain lube from Tribocor?
Old 26th November 2014, 18:27   #2516
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Can I have the chain clean and chain lube from Tribocor?
Yes, Aditya. You can have it. OKS still available.

Tribicor blocked against n_aditya.
Old 26th November 2014, 19:49   #2517
BHPian

Can I use OKS chain lube on my bicycle? If so, can I have the same ?
Old 26th November 2014, 20:17   #2518
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighOctane View Post
Can I use OKS chain lube on my bicycle? If so, can I have the same ?
You can try it out, no harm. So both the packages are blocked as of now.
Old 26th November 2014, 20:43   #2519
BHPian

Hi friends,
I want to give the following items to someone who will find some use for it. It is of no use to me.

1. Alto/swift/ritz manual door window machines for 4 sides.

2. Maruti 800 drive shaft only slightly bruised on one side. Local garage says it could have been repaired but MASS changed it.

Few team bhpians stay at Bhubaneswar. But I can send the items to Kolkata.

Adit-8270812093
Old 3rd December 2014, 11:09   #2520
BHPian

Have a OnePlus One India specific invite(valid for next 24 Hrs) which can be claimed and Phone bought from Amazon India for Giveaway. Please PM me your emaild ID if you need the same (first PM gets it, please claim as soon as you get as I have only one invite and would really like someone to utilise it) . Only condition once you buy the phone & if you get more invites, please share with Team-Bhp members

There are two steps to placing an order once you receive an invite:
Step 1: Claiming an invite - Once you receive an invite, you will need to claim it on the OnePlus website.
To claim -
1. Click on the link in the email. This will redirect you to the OnePlus website
2. Create an OnePlus account or login to your existing OnePlus Account.
3. Click on the CLAIM button to activate your invite.
Step 2: Ordering -
1. Once you claim the Invite Code on the OnePlus website, it is active.
2. You can then use the same code to complete your purchase on the Amazon.in website (as long as it is valid).
To place an order -
1. Go to amazon.in/oneplus
2. Sign in and enter your invite code.
3. Add the item to cart and checkout.
4. If you have just claimed it and you receive an error, please wait a few minutes for the status to be updated on Amazon.in and try again.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks