Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2012, 13:46   #1396
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

I have box full of Overdrive, Auto India, Men's health and few Interior decoration magazine. Any one interested can pick them up from Magarpatta City, Pune.

I can bring these magazine to Hinjewadi phase 1 , if any one wants to pick from Hinjewadi.
Old 4th December 2012, 14:10   #1397
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilangop View Post
I have got an LML Vespa T5's complete engine...
Ilangop, I would like to pick up this engine if still available. Will PM you my details.

Cheers,
Rahul
Old 7th December 2012, 08:10   #1398
BHPian

Guys,
I have a ROPLAS HARD TOP for a Jeep with the Rear Door at Coimbatore. If any body is Interested you are welcome to pick it up from Peelamedu, Coimbatore
Regards
Old 7th December 2012, 10:48   #1399
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtonsing View Post
Its yours Cooljai. Please PM me your details....
Cooljai has not responded. He called me once and asked my location etc but this weekend will be the second weekend. He has not responded to my PM also. If he does not contact me this we, I will have to pass the opportunity to someone else.
I have not had the time to take photos but I have also some other stuff to give away:
1.baby mat (infant mat with hanging, rattling things)
2. baby carrier - the type you wear the harness and put the baby in - blue and white stripes - cant remember the brand. Will try to take photos this weekend and post them later.
If anyone is interested, please let me know. Pick up from HSR Layout, Bangalore only. Please also note that I will be out of station from 20th December and will return only in January '13

Typo corrected. Thanks kmadhok for noticing Definitely wont give my darling away

Last edited by gtonsing : 7th December 2012 at 11:08. Reason: typo corrected
Old 7th December 2012, 10:51   #1400
BHPian

Quote:
I have not had the time to take photos but I have also some other stuff to give away:
1.baby (infant mat with hanging, rattling things)
2. baby carrier - the type you wear the harness and put the baby in - blue and white stripes - cant remember the brand. Will try to take photos this weekend and post them later.
If anyone is interested, please let me know. Pick up from HSR Layout, Bangalore only. Please also note that I will be out of station from 20th December and will return only in January '13
You giving away a baby free
Old 7th December 2012, 12:42   #1401
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Cooljai has not responded. He called me once and asked my location etc but this weekend will be the second weekend. He has not responded to my PM also. If he does not contact me this we, I will have to pass the opportunity to someone else.

Typo corrected. Thanks kmadhok for noticing Definitely wont give my darling away
I would be interested but need to look at the things you have on offer especially the first one since I am going to be a daddy soon
Old 7th December 2012, 12:57   #1402

I have a pioneer 6 cd changer available should anyone be interested. This takes only regular CDs and not mp3. If interested, let me know. Can be picked up in Hyderabad.

- Ramesh
Old 7th December 2012, 13:28   #1403
BHPian

Well, lets give Cooljai a fair chance by waiting till this weekend - just a matter of hours anyway and then take this forward. Fair enough motomaverick?
BTW: Congratulations in advance! Parenthood is the best thing that could have ever happened to me!
Old 7th December 2012, 14:59   #1404
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeramesh View Post
I have a pioneer 6 cd changer available should anyone be interested. This takes only regular CDs and not mp3. If interested, let me know. Can be picked up in Hyderabad.

- Ramesh
Ramesh - I want to pick that up since my Sony 10 CD changer went kaput. Where in HYD can I pick that up?
Old 7th December 2012, 15:10   #1405

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatmandal04

Ramesh - I want to pick that up since my Sony 10 CD changer went kaput. Where in HYD can I pick that up?
Sure Saikatmandal04. I stay in sainikpuri and am reachable at xxxxxxxxxx. Drop me a call and we can co-ordinate.

Not sure if the connecting cable is a standard one for Sony systems too though!

Last edited by GTO : 11th December 2012 at 11:34. Reason: Removing phone number. You don't want it publicly listed on a large, open forum
Old 7th December 2012, 15:16   #1406
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj_sachdeva View Post
I have box full of Overdrive, Auto India, Men's health and few Interior decoration magazine. Any one interested can pick them up from Magarpatta City, Pune.

I can bring these magazine to Hinjewadi phase 1 , if any one wants to pick from Hinjewadi.
Hi Pankaj,

I would be interested in picking those up if it is still available with you especially the interior decoration ones.
I work out of Hinjewadi Ph2, let me know in case it is still available and we can fix up when to meet.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Old 7th December 2012, 16:04   #1407
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
I would be interested but need to look at the things you have on offer especially the first one since I am going to be a daddy soon
@gtonsing - Please keep me second in line behind motomaverick if cooljai does not respond by this weekend. Even I would want to have a look at them first before deciding if it would be useful for me.

@motomaverick - Congrats man! Welcome to the club.
Old 7th December 2012, 16:35   #1408
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrycan View Post
Guys,
I have a ROPLAS HARD TOP for a Jeep with the Rear Door at Coimbatore. If any body is Interested you are welcome to pick it up from Peelamedu, Coimbatore
Regards
Oh Dang. I need that. But how do I get it to Delhi. Any suggestions people?

P.S. - I really do NEED that.
Old 7th December 2012, 16:56   #1409
BHPian

Sainikpuri is where I stay too, I am in Defence Colony. Does the weekend work well with you? If that's fine, I will see you tomorrow at your convenient time.

Will check out the connecting cable issue then and there.

Last edited by GTO : 11th December 2012 at 11:35. Reason: Removing quoted post as his cell number has been removed
Old 7th December 2012, 16:57   #1410
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeramesh View Post

- Ramesh
Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatmandal04 View Post
Hey Ramesh,

If at any point saikatmandal04 opts out for any reason, please consider me for the same. Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks