Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2012, 02:30   #1336
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Epson Stylus C41UX 1440dpi printer up for grabs. Have not been using this since past 8 years or so and has been used sparingly earlier. Contact if interested.
If rajismine fails to collect I'm ready to do a local pickup from anywhere in Bangalore.

Last edited by sabret00the : 11th October 2012 at 02:33.
Old 11th October 2012, 15:31   #1337
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa View Post
Portable DVD player given to KSM-Vtec.
Wayy too fast. Listed and picked up in almost 24 hours
Thx a lot bro!!! I haven't tried it yet (I am sure it will work!) but i am amazed to see you giving away something that looks so new and has all the accessories almost unopened.

Last edited by KSM-Vtec : 11th October 2012 at 15:36.
Old 11th October 2012, 17:43   #1338
Senior - BHPian

Epson printer is booked in the name of Rajismine. If he does not pick it, then it goes to Sabreth00the.
Old 11th October 2012, 18:13   #1339
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Epson printer is booked in the name of Rajismine. If he does not pick it, then it goes to Sabreth00the.
If both of them drop out, I would like the printer. I have got a decade old dell latitude laptop that it would work perfectly with
Old 11th October 2012, 19:07   #1340
BHPian

Folks I have the following surplus items -

1. Set of Ford Figo OEM Wipers (about a week old) which are spare as i upgraded to Hella Dyna Edge. Size is 16" and 22". Not sure if compatible with any other vehicles but i'm guessing they should be since the Hella's were universal.

2. Ford Figo / Fiesta Mirror covers [Panther Black] - The shiny black plastic on the ORVMs. Took them out to fit in the Galio Mirror indicators.

Pick up either Arakere Mico Layout [L&T Southcity] or 15th Cross JP Nagar Phase 2 in Bangalore [Kalyani Magnum].
Please PM me if interested.
Old 11th October 2012, 19:08   #1341
BHPian

Being in IT Business, I have a lot of stuff which is not being used anymore. Trying to list some of that here. If someone finds it useful, please PM me. As I am in Bikaner, I am sure it cant be personal pick up and hence you will need to pay for the courier though

1) An old HP 810 deskjet printer. Not used from almost 3 years.
2) Lots of spare parts like PCI Cards (ethernet, sound etc.), old motherboards, CPU, hard drives (4 GB, 8 GB), SCSI Cables, Tape Drives, Tapes.
3) MS Keyboard with finger print reader

Also, a large collection of business world magazines in case someone is interested.
Old 12th October 2012, 03:02   #1342
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maheepgupta View Post
Being in IT Business, I have a lot of stuff which is not being used anymore. Trying to list some of that here. If someone finds it useful, please PM me. As I am in Bikaner, I am sure it cant be personal pick up and hence you will need to pay for the courier though

2) Lots of spare parts like PCI Cards (ethernet, sound etc.), old motherboards, CPU, hard drives (4 GB, 8 GB), SCSI Cables, Tape Drives, Tapes.

Also, a large collection of business world magazines in case someone is interested.
Does the printer work? Are inks available for the printer? If yes, then I shall be interested.
Old 12th October 2012, 06:39   #1343
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theodore_ftw View Post
1. Set of Ford Figo OEM Wipers [Kalyani Magnum].
Please PM me if interested.
hi Theodore, Can I have the wipers, please ? THank you !
Old 12th October 2012, 11:18   #1344
BHPian

Hi condor

pganapathy has PM'ed me last night about these so he gets 1st chance to collect.

Will let you know in case he doesnt take them.

Amit

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
hi Theodore, Can I have the wipers, please ? THank you !
Old 12th October 2012, 11:31   #1345
GTO
Team-BHP Support

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20121012-11.21.05-custom.jpg

Dlink DES-1016D Product Information

16 Port Internet Switch. Very useful for entrepreneurs & businessmen who have upto 16 computers in the office. This unit was bought some years back, but was working absolutely fine till last month when we moved office.

Only if you actually need to connect 10+ computers:

- Please PM

- Pickup from Mumbai
Old 12th October 2012, 12:01   #1346
BHPian

Quote:

Hi,

I am interested in Sound card,CPU, ethernet card. Are these still available with you?

Can you ship it to me.... I will take the shipping charges.
Dropped a PM to you also.
Old 12th October 2012, 14:32   #1347
Senior - BHPian

I have two (at least two, as of now) passes to the Oktoberfest at the RWITC Turf Club in Pune for Sunday. I may just have another 8 or so, will only know tomorrow. If anyone is interested in going, I will be in Pune tomorrow after noon and interested parties would have to coordinate with me over phone and somehow pick them up from wherever I may be (which is not decided yet), maybe around Camp.
Old 12th October 2012, 16:27   #1348
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingSpur View Post
I have two (at least two, as of now) passes to the Oktoberfest at the RWITC Turf Club in Pune for Sunday. I may just have another 8 or so, will only know tomorrow. If anyone is interested in going, I will be in Pune tomorrow after noon and interested parties would have to coordinate with me over phone and somehow pick them up from wherever I may be (which is not decided yet), maybe around Camp.
ketantendulkar gets two passes.
Old 12th October 2012, 17:25   #1349
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
Does the printer work? Are inks available for the printer? If yes, then I shall be interested.
It was in working condition till we stopped using it. Initially our print requirements were not much so it was okay but then we bought lasers and some photo printers and since then it is stacked in store room. I think a service is all this will need.

Regarding the cartridge I just checked with HP Site and it seems available. Black for 1588 and color for 2088 a pop

Take a look at HP Sure Supply site and look for deskjet 810i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALINGA View Post
Hi,

I am interested in Sound card,CPU, ethernet card. Are these still available with you?

Can you ship it to me.... I will take the shipping charges.
Dropped a PM to you also.
I will reply to PM separately but in the meantime I have told my IT guy to prepare a list of unused inventory as that will give a better picture. I will send that once I have the list. Sagar's request came in first so I will speak to him and let him pick first and then send the details of remaining items

Thx
Old 13th October 2012, 08:57   #1350
BHPian

Quote:
Sagar's request came in first so I will speak to him and let him pick first and then send the details of remaining items

Thx
Just in case you have any ATX power supplies in the inventory, do consider me for that.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks