Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st January 2013, 13:19   #1501
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Wishing all bhpian's an Happy and safe 2013

Looks like I start the Giveaway thread for this year start, I have a Shell HX6 1 lt Diesel engine oil to give away, Pickup only.

-Sajan
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-shell.jpg  

Old 1st January 2013, 19:55   #1502
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animesh View Post
Excellent. I have PMed you the code.
Hi Animesh,

The voucher is still available as I could not use it. As per the website payment page, the code is applicable to Axis Bank customers only which I am not.

So, you can give it anyone else who might need it.

Thanks..
Old 1st January 2013, 21:11   #1503
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
Wishing all bhpian's an Happy and safe 2013

Looks like I start the Giveaway thread for this year start, I have a Shell HX6 1 lt Diesel engine oil to give away, Pickup only.

-Sajan
Update: this is reserved for ramzsys, received a PM from him asking for it.

-Sajan
Old 1st January 2013, 21:52   #1504
BHPian

Mod Note : Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD! To know how to multi-quote, click here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
Reserved. I'm guessing that includes the Brilliant material as well? Let me know if not.

Reserved.
@hellmet, I understand you are in Hyderabad and I'm in Bangalore. Not sure how I can pick this up. Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
Update: this is reserved for ramzsys, received a PM from him asking for it.

-Sajan
If ramzsys changes his mind, I would like to pick this up.

Last edited by GTO : 2nd January 2013 at 09:12. Reason: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another!
Old 2nd January 2013, 14:31   #1505
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yikes6633 View Post
@hellmet, I understand you are in Hyderabad and I'm in Bangalore. Not sure how I can pick this up. Any suggestions?
Perhaps if you have somebody here in HYD who can pick it up going back to BLR? Shipping them would prove expensive. Let me know if you can think of something, else we should let someone else take it
Old 2nd January 2013, 15:04   #1506
BHPian

I have over a 130 (2001-2012) Top Gear UK magazines to give away. Anyone in the UK want to collect?
Old 2nd January 2013, 18:22   #1507
BHPian

I have a Cleartrip voucher:

"This code can be used to avail an instant cash back of Rs.750 on any domestic roundtrip flight that you book on Cleartrip or on Cleartrip Mobile."

Anybody interested can reply.
Old 2nd January 2013, 19:14   #1508
BHPian

Quote:

If ramzsys changes his mind, I would like to pick this up.
Yikes6633, ramzsys has picked it up.

-Sajan
Old 2nd January 2013, 19:40   #1509
BHPian

Quote:
I have a huge collection of T.I.M.E institute (for CAT) and Brilliant tutorials books (from 2006, I guess) that I used to prepare for my various examinations.

I also have one pair cricket leg pads from several years ago still in good condition (they could use a wash).

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Both items are still available, not picked up. Anybody else interested or are they headed for the dumpster?
Old 2nd January 2013, 20:29   #1510
BHPian

Dear BHPians,
I have some cricket gear to give away. Most of them are unused as my cricket career never took off :-P. Jokes apart, I've discontinued my cricket coaching due to my engineering studies. The following items are lying unused from the past 2 years. Any BHPian in & around Mangalore can claim it. Can deliver if its in Mangalore.
*) A pair of SS legpads (rarely used)
*) SS thigh pad (new)
*) Yonker cricket helmet.
*) A pair of SS gloves (new)
Old 2nd January 2013, 20:46   #1511
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus_M View Post
Dear BHPians,
I have some cricket gear to give away. Most of them are unused as my cricket career never took off :-P. Jokes apart, I've discontinued my cricket coaching due to my engineering studies. The following items are lying unused from the past 2 years. Any BHPian in & around Mangalore can claim it. Can deliver if its in Mangalore.
*) A pair of SS legpads (rarely used)
*) SS thigh pad (new)
*) Yonker cricket helmet.
*) A pair of SS gloves (new)
@Rufus_M Please I need all of these, however I live in Bangalore. Any suggestions on how best I can have these picked up?

Last edited by yikes6633 : 2nd January 2013 at 20:50.
Old 2nd January 2013, 20:48   #1512
BHPian

Quote:
Perhaps if you have somebody here in HYD who can pick it up going back to BLR? Shipping them would prove expensive. Let me know if you can think of something, else we should let someone else take it
You are right. I don't have anyone in hyderabad to pick this up for me. I think it's fair to have someone interested pick it up instead.

Thanks
Old 2nd January 2013, 21:17   #1513
BHPian

Quote:

@Rufus_M Please I need all of these, however I live in Bangalore. Any suggestions on how best I can have these picked up?
Have PMed you.

Guys, the cricket gear is for yikes6633.
Old 3rd January 2013, 12:31   #1514
BHPian

I have these potted plants for give-away, all raised from seed in my apartment:

2 Curry Leaves plants, one is 2.5 ft tall and on its way to become a tree. Other is 1 ft tall and ideal for bonsai if you know how.
1 Mango plant (Alphonso afaik) about 1 ft. tall, also ideal for bonsai if you know how.
2 "Eetha Chettu"

Reason for giveaway, is that they'd be better off in soil, roots running out of space. The condition for giveaway will be that you promise to take good care of the plants and go with bonsai only if you know how. Don't kill the plant!

I also have several Jalapeno chilli seeds, I'll give around 30 seeds to every person that requests. These seeds germinate well and I have also harvested chillis from them. I'm not finding time to continue so I'd like these seeds to find a home instead of rotting away.

PICKUP ONLY - either at Tarnaka or Madhapur.
Old 5th January 2013, 17:46   #1515

Hi

I have a pair of used Scorpio Fog Lamps (2010 model) if anyone needs them.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks