Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2011, 15:53   #751
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Hi,

I have a bunch of E-junk to throwaway. Anyone needing any of these can pm me. In order of attachments
attachment 1 and 2 - APC UPS without battery - forgotten if working or not working.
attachment 3 - 2 old discman (portable cd players) without AC/DC adaptor or headphones. the Silver one can play mp3's also.
attachment 4 - is the whole panel set for a nokia N70 mobile phone (its a used one)
attachment 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 - headset for nokia phones - various, some are stereo some mono, 4 are with pop port attachment, one is with a 2.5 socket. check the pictures carefully.
attachment 10, 11, 12 is a wired dsl modem with ac adaptor, don't need it now since i switched to wifi.

all the above will be junked / trashed by 2nd feb 2011 so pm me and come and pick it up immediately.
i will not keep it even if you have pm'ed me and not picked it up before 2nd feb.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc03197800.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc03198800.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc03199800.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc03200800.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc03201800.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc03202800.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc03203800.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc03204800.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc03205800.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc03206800.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc03207800.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc03210800.jpg  

Old 30th January 2011, 16:58   #752
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Hey Kevinephraim are you willing to ship the items or its just pick up only.
Old 30th January 2011, 17:47   #753
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
Hey Kevinephraim are you willing to ship the items or its just pick up only.
Sorry guys... its a pick up only! Also just found the car adaptor set (3.5 jack from discman to cassette type adaptor to fit in cars with only tape players and the 12 volt adaptor to dc socket) for the silver discman, but still no AC/DC adaptor.

Also have 10 empty cd/dvd covers 8 square and 2 round, and 2 cd towers. thought somebody may use them since i always had to buy from computer shops when i needed a cover or tower to store my cd/dvd's.

Last edited by kevinephraim : 30th January 2011 at 17:54. Reason: added somemore stuff.
Old 10th February 2011, 12:47   #754
Senior - BHPian

I have a Chinese-make windshield mount, which I tried using in my car but didnt like it much.

Here are the pics. It needs to be picked up from Prabhadevi.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-mount1.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-mount2.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-mount3.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-mount4.jpg  

Old 13th February 2011, 17:01   #755
Senior - BHPian

Makemytrip voucher

I have a Rs 350 discount voucher, that can be used to book a flight on Make My Trip. The voucher is valid till Feb 15.

Sorry for the late post. I was hoping to utilise it today, but I got a better deal elsewhere so this is still unutilised.

Let me know through PM if anyone wishes to use it. Please provide your email ID so that I can forward their email.
Old 16th February 2011, 10:29   #756
Senior - BHPian

I have 2652 JP Miles which expire on 31st March 2011. If anyone needs them, let me know. It will cost Rs 200 per block of 500 JP Miles to transfer. So the recipient will have to bear the charge. These miles can be utilised to upgrade or book a free ticket.

Cheers
Old 16th February 2011, 11:58   #757
Senior - BHPian

I have very old PC with following configuration for giveaway

1. Celeron 366 MHz Processor
2. 32 MB RAM
3. 10 GB Hard Disk
4. Daewoo Color Monitor (CRT Type)
5. Keyboad/Mouse

PC is in working condition when last checked only Hard Disk has few bad sectors. Let me know if any one want it for some purpose.
Old 16th February 2011, 12:33   #758
Senior - BHPian

I have 2 snap deal vouchers for the Carnation wash and wax to give away. Hearing all the horror stories and the trouble I faced in getting to a carnation center, made me change my mind about giving my cars

If someone is brave enough, have the time to take their cars, let me know and I will scan the vouchers and send them to you guys
Old 16th February 2011, 14:08   #759
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher View Post
I have 2 snap deal vouchers for the Carnation wash and wax to give away. Hearing all the horror stories and the trouble I faced in getting to a carnation center, made me change my mind about giving my cars

If someone is brave enough, have the time to take their cars, let me know and I will scan the vouchers and send them to you guys
I want one!!!! I shall set them right if they go wrong.
Old 16th February 2011, 14:11   #760
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anujmishra View Post
I have very old PC with following configuration for giveaway

1. Celeron 366 MHz Processor
2. 32 MB RAM
3. 10 GB Hard Disk
4. Daewoo Color Monitor (CRT Type)
5. Keyboad/Mouse

PC is in working condition when last checked only Hard Disk has few bad sectors. Let me know if any one want it for some purpose.
Hi anuj,

Can I take your PC? I was looking for a secondhand PC. I can pick it from your place. I'll PM my phone number to you.

regards
Old 18th February 2011, 00:08   #761
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher View Post

Arkin already asked for one, i would like the other if you still have it.
Old 18th February 2011, 09:41   #762
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImranShahnawaz View Post
Hi anuj,

Can I take your PC? I was looking for a secondhand PC. I can pick it from your place. I'll PM my phone number to you.

regards
Two person contacted me for PC. I need to check time for your respective posts.

I will take out PC coming weekend from storage and then inform when to come & who to come for pickup. I stay in Whitefield.
Old 5th March 2011, 08:14   #763
BHPian

i have some computer peripherals to give away.

details:
LG 15' color monitor (CRT)
about 6 yrs old
Hardly used..lots of life left
Pick up from JP Nagar I Phase. I can drop it off if the recipient is in south bangalore

Samsung key board
about 6 yrs old
Hardly used..lots of life left
Old 5th March 2011, 10:25   #764
Senior - BHPian

I have 1 carnation "carwash & waxing coupon" with me.
Doesn't look like i'll be able to use it. I have bought it for hyderabad, but hope that it can be used all over india.
Anyone needing it,please PM. Have heard that the offer has been extended till 12th march( I am not sure, Please confirm it beforehand).

Thanks,
Manish.
Old 5th March 2011, 11:07   #765
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
Have heard that the offer has been extended till 12th march( I am not sure, Please confirm it beforehand).
Its extended until May 15th. Also, do check the outlets in your respective cities as some outlets have withdrawn this offer

I am using my last one tomorrow

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks