Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2011, 17:03   #856
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

I have this 10% coupon code for LetsBuy.com. I guess anyone can use it so I might as well put it up. There is a limit of one per e-mail id though.

ICICILB

It is valid till Sept 30.
Old 23rd September 2011, 13:39   #857
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by filcord View Post
Have one Green Cotton Filter, with cleaning fluid and oil spray, used just twice, for the Baleno, total value over 4.5k
Sold the car.
Pickup only.
Quote:
Sure, not a problem.
Let me know a few days earlier, and we'll meet up!
Hi,
Has it been picked up? If not, I would be willing to get it picked up. Have friends visiting Goa as I speak. Is it part of a CAI or stock replacement? And would it fit an Esteem?
Old 23rd September 2011, 15:27   #858
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner666 View Post
Hi,
Has it been picked up? If not, I would be willing to get it picked up. Have friends visiting Goa as I speak. Is it part of a CAI or stock replacement? And would it fit an Esteem?
Sorry mate, been booked by Spitfire.
BTW, it's a stock replacement filter. Don't know about fitting the Esteem.
Old 23rd September 2011, 16:05   #859
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry mate, been booked by Spitfire.
BTW, it's a stock replacement filter. Don't know about fitting the Esteem.
No issues, Let me know if Spitfire cancels before this Wednesday!
Old 27th September 2011, 19:31   #860
BHPian

I have a tata sky dish antenna to give away. Am at thoraipakkam in chennai and interested folks can pm me.
Old 27th September 2011, 21:43   #861
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
I have a tata sky dish antenna to give away. Am at thoraipakkam in chennai and interested folks can pm me.
As per my understanding, the dish antenna is the property of Tata Sky as mentioned in their contractual terms (I assume that it has changed over the years). However, I have not gone through the tata sky T&C recently. I may also be wrong here.

Last edited by saikatmandal04 : 27th September 2011 at 21:44.
Old 28th September 2011, 10:13   #862
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatmandal04 View Post
As per my understanding, the dish antenna is the property of Tata Sky as mentioned in their contractual terms (I assume that it has changed over the years). However, I have not gone through the tata sky T&C recently. I may also be wrong here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
Tatasky dish antenna is of no use to others because it is provided free of charge for new installations.

Yes Tatasky dish antenna is property of Tata Sky. You have signed an agreement that you would inform them in case you are discontinuing the subscription. please call and intimate them to pick up.
Old 11th October 2011, 02:14   #863
BHPian

HI Guys,
Got an I20 OEM Horn , anyone can take it from me.
9878350722. In Chandigarh.
Old 11th October 2011, 20:19   #864
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselFan View Post
Tatasky dish antenna is of no use to others because it is provided free of charge for new installations.

Yes Tatasky dish antenna is property of Tata Sky. You have signed an agreement that you would inform them in case you are discontinuing the subscription. please call and intimate them to pick up.
New connections are not being given free. They might say that "we charge 1500 but the Dish antennae is free", but then what is that 1500 for? We cannot be so naive to believe what ever they say. If tatasky were to collect their dish they would have kept a hold on customer's name and address etc but they don't, the connection is only bound to a phone number and that too can be changed. Its perfectly okay and legal to pass on Tata Sky connection.

I discontinued my Tata Sky connection. They called up a few times as to why was I not recharging. I said that I am not using it any more as in my new apartment building individual dishes are not being allowed, then their representative herself asked me to pass on the connection to someone else.
Old 11th October 2011, 20:25   #865
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntrz View Post
New connections are not being given free. They might say that "we charge 1500 but the Dish antennae is free", but then what is that 1500 for? We cannot be so naive to believe what ever they say. If tatasky were to collect their dish they would have kept a hold on customer's name and address etc but they don't, the connection is only bound to a phone number and that too can be changed. Its perfectly okay and legal to pass on Tata Sky connection.

I discontinued my Tata Sky connection. They called up a few times as to why was I not recharging. I said that I am not using it any more as in my new apartment building individual dishes are not being allowed, then their representative herself asked me to pass on the connection to someone else.

You can pass on the Tata Sky connection. But only the dish antennae ? I am not to sure..
Old 12th October 2011, 14:53   #866
Senior - BHPian

Garry: the i20 horn, my hand is raised.
Old 12th October 2011, 16:50   #867
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatmandal04 View Post
You can pass on the Tata Sky connection. But only the dish antennae ? I am not to sure..
Ofcourse it is of no use unless someone's existing antennae is damaged but not a crime to pass it on too.

1500/- is for Set top box+Antennae. Case is same when you take a broad-band connection and they charge you extra for a wireless router, but ask you to return it when you choose to discontinue. Why should I? I have paid for it..
Old 12th October 2011, 17:39   #868
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
One child seat available for pick up. My daughters are not using them so might as well give it to someone who can put them to some use.
My daughter refused to sit in the child seat. Thanks and sorry wanderernomad for all the trouble you took to bring it to Delhi.

So, it is available for pick-up from Gurgaon (Sohna Road).
Old 12th October 2011, 17:44   #869
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
My daughter refused to sit in the child seat. Thanks and sorry wanderernomad for all the trouble you took to bring it to Delhi.

So, it is available for pick-up from Gurgaon (Sohna Road).
I need it. Please hold it for me.

Nitin
Old 12th October 2011, 17:46   #870
Senior - BHPian

Sure. Will hold it for you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks