Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2011, 16:43   #736

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Hi. I have 2 iMate JAMin Smartphones.(I think almost same as the original HTC Touch) Both were perfectly fine but then newer ones came along and they've been lying ever since. One has a MiniSD card alongwith, the other doesn't. I might be able to find the bill but it's of no use really. Running on Windows OS. You can find the exact specifications here.
i-mate JAMin - Full phone specifications
Old 15th January 2011, 17:36   #737
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

kmirchia, I would love to have one of those phones. but, then, please let me know if you can ship it to my address. I can bear the shipping costs.
Old 15th January 2011, 17:42   #738
BHPian

Please hand over the other one to me, Mirchi Bhai. I've been long using a Nokia 1100, so this phone will help me experience the world of high end phones :o).

Last edited by CliffHanger : 15th January 2011 at 17:43.
Old 15th January 2011, 18:54   #739
Senior - BHPian

Me too in the league Kmirchia. Would like to have it for my brother. Kindly inform me if i win the lottery.
Old 15th January 2011, 23:23   #740
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
This is not exactly a give away, however I think this is the right place to post.

I can give away during the weekdays a house for stay in Coonoor, The Nilgiris.
This is a small home above my shop which has two bedrooms, kitchen that you can use and hot water shower.

Basic house, no frills. Next to town. Bed and blankets available.

I will not be able to give during the weekends as it is mostly booked out. Just confirm a few days before and you can use the place for free.
I have seen this, Haven't commented here. This is something like renewable energy. I doubt there is ever going to be a better give away ever in this thread. From someone that loves those hills,as much as you do if not more, Awesome Beejay.

Hmm just struck me BJ, can we start a 'who all has spent their childhood days at diff schools and spent those young years on these hills to love them enough?' There must be quite a bunch of car (forget the fancy cars, M M and the gypsy) nuts out here!
Old 16th January 2011, 01:56   #741

CliffHanger Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi
Please hand over the other one to me, Mirchi Bhai. I've been long using a Nokia 1100, so this phone will help me experience the world of high end phones :o).

Sir I had a few PM's from Chandigarh itself. However if no one picks it up i'l be glad to send the same to you.
Old 16th January 2011, 10:15   #742
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmirchia View Post
Sir I had a few PM's from Chandigarh itself. However if no one picks it up i'l be glad to send the same to you.
kmirchia, please go ahead with it. I don't want to make your task tough when you are doing it for free. Btw, thanks for your kind heart!!
Old 16th January 2011, 19:39   #743
BHPian

This place is becoming great, Free Rooms and Free Unused Mobile Phones.

It is just a joy to read about such nice things in this constantly expensive world.
Old 16th January 2011, 22:01   #744
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercars View Post
Free Rooms and Free Unused Mobile Phones.
Add unused tyres to the list, a very good giveaway by airfoil.

Thanks Naveen.
Old 16th January 2011, 23:39   #745
BHPian

I have the below items for anyone interested.
-- 20 30 Overdrive issues from 2007 to 2009.
-- an working HP deskjet 810C working with black , Cyan and Magenta Ink. Yellow has been exhausted. Refill/replace ink catridge and use. Gives pretty decent outputs.
-- HP scanjet 3300c scanner. - dont know if it works or not. havent used it for about a yr and half. Anyone wants to experiment can pick it up. Have the driver CD , adapter and cables .

Anyone interested can either pick it up from my home in Thane or from my office in Sion, Mumbai.
If someone confirm to take an item, only then i will put it in my car boot and can pick it at Sion.

PM to confirm.
Old 16th January 2011, 23:46   #746
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadf00t View Post
-- an working HP deskjet 810C working with black , Cyan and Magenta Ink. Yellow has been exhausted. Refill/replace ink catridge and use. Gives pretty decent outputs.
-- HP scanjet 3300c scanner. - dont know if it works or not. havent used it for about a yr and half. Anyone wants to experiment can pick it up. Have the driver CD , adapter and cables .

Anyone interested can either pick it up from my home in Thane or from my office in Sion, Mumbai.
If someone confirm to take an item, only then i will put it in my car boot and can pick it at Sion.

PM to confirm.
I'm interested in the HP scanjet 3300c scanner. I know too much to ask but if you can courier it to B'lore I'm willing to pay to that.
Old 17th January 2011, 04:42   #747
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadf00t View Post

PM to confirm.
Would you be able to find out if the scanner is working or not ? I might be interested if it can scan a coloured page.

Is the printer an inkjet printer ?
Old 17th January 2011, 09:44   #748
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercars View Post
Would you be able to find out if the scanner is working or not ? I might be interested if it can scan a coloured page.

Is the printer an inkjet printer ?
Yes an inkjet printer. uses 2 cartridges CMY and black.
@sabret00the - replied to your PM.
Cant assure you if the scanner works now. I treid connecting to xp but drivers werent cleanly installed hence couldnt test it a few months aback. IF someone wants to pick up locally to give it a shot, I will be gad to give away.

Last edited by leadf00t : 17th January 2011 at 09:47.
Old 18th January 2011, 08:14   #749
BHPian

I would not be interested in either the scanner or the inkjet printer. If anyone else wants to take it, he can take it.
Old 25th January 2011, 22:47   #750
BHPian

I have a few engineering text books from the Electrical/electronics field under the VTU board across various semesters that may come into use to somebody, PM me for something specific/general that you maybe looking for, and ill let u know if i have it and tell you if anything can be useful to you
Pick up only guys, sorry

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks