Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2012, 12:39   #1486
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

I have www.jabong.com discount coupon worth Rs. 250 (applicable on shopping worth Rs. 1000 or more). PM me in case you are interested.
Old 31st December 2012, 13:27   #1487
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animesh View Post
I have www.jabong.com discount coupon worth Rs. 250 (applicable on shopping worth Rs. 1000 or more). PM me in case you are interested.
Hi, dropped you a PM. If its still available.

Thanks..
Old 31st December 2012, 13:47   #1488
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer4x4 View Post
Hi, dropped you a PM. If its still available.

Thanks..
Excellent. I have PMed you the code.
Old 31st December 2012, 13:57   #1489
BHPian

Hi,

I have a couple of items I want to give away -

An old pram - it works ok, but sometimes the handle tends to slip if you turn it quickly. My kid no longer uses it, and it has gotten a bit dirty lying in the store, so you will have to clean it before using.

Old seat covers - Zen model, not the Estilo. Took them off a week ago from a 7 year old car. They are the same shade as the car - Pearl Silver. There are no stains, and the covers are Ok.

I stay in Pune, and please reach out to me by PM, or by phone - double nine six seven 5 0 double one 0 four.
Old 31st December 2012, 14:13   #1490
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by simran View Post
An old pram - it works ok, but sometimes the handle tends to slip if you turn it quickly. My kid no longer uses it, and it has gotten a bit dirty lying in the store, so you will have to clean it before using.
Dang, and I just bought a pram yesterday!
Anyway hope you find someone to pick this up.
Old 31st December 2012, 14:26   #1491
Senior - BHPian

Headlight upgrades: I have wiring, relay & 2 Philips 100/130W headlamps lying unused. I have removed these from Innova (previous owner had installed these).
I would prefer local pickup from Pune.
Old 31st December 2012, 14:32   #1492
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiwa View Post
Headlight upgrades: I have wiring, relay & 2 Philips 100/130W headlamps lying unused. I have removed these from Innova (previous owner had installed these).
will these fit the Nano?
Old 31st December 2012, 14:32   #1493
BHPian

Quote:
Sukiwa, May I have it. Which are of Pune are you from? I live near Chinchwad.
-Ilango
Old 31st December 2012, 14:37   #1494
Senior - BHPian

I have a two wheeler helmet lock (never used, the lock seems to be jammed. A bit of WD 40 must do the trick) and a fork lock (used for about 6 months but had been on the bike for quite some time. Have not used for last few years) to give away. Any one interested, can PM and can pickup them from my office near Bommanhali, Bangalore.
Old 31st December 2012, 14:38   #1495
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
will these fit the Nano?
Nano's Alternator & battery cannot take such heavy bulbs. The whole of the electricals is made to run as it is. Loading the electricals Is something I wouldnt do on a Nano. Please think again. Grab them if you have bigger car and think it would fit in.
Disclaimer: Selfdrive, I am writing this not to get rid of competition . My reply would have been the same even if I did not need the stuff.
Old 31st December 2012, 14:38   #1496
Senior - BHPian

'mmxylorider' buzzed me first; so would be handing it over to him.
Old 31st December 2012, 15:26   #1497
BHPian

Quote:
'mmxylorider' buzzed me first; so would be handing it over to him.
Thanks Sukiwa! Let's take this forward via PM.
Old 31st December 2012, 15:56   #1498
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilangop View Post
Disclaimer: Selfdrive, I am writing this not to get rid of competition . My reply would have been the same even if I did not need the stuff.
No worries mate. I only posted because I was glad to see something posted in Pune. I did not really intend to put it on the Nano.
Old 1st January 2013, 11:44   #1499
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animesh View Post
Hey, you can get coupons worth 2000/- (2 X 500 + 1 X 1000) from Jabong once you sign up for the first time which can be used against a purchase of 2500 & 4000 respectively.
Old 1st January 2013, 12:21   #1500
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjt View Post
Hey, you can get coupons worth 2000/- (2 X 500 + 1 X 1000) from Jabong once you sign up for the first time which can be used against a purchase of 2500 & 4000 respectively.
Just checked that. But, the minimum purchase amount is the deterrent in that case a lot of times. Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks