Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2014, 19:17   #2191
Team-BHP Support

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

2 things to give away:

1. A screen guard for the Lumia 920 from Capdase:

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20140209_19_11_49_pro.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20140209_19_12_04_pro.jpg

Unopened from its packaging. Got it along with the Capdase silicone cover but never used it.

2. Aftermarket armrest:

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20140209_13_24_27_pro.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20140209_13_24_38_pro.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20140209_13_24_47_pro.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20140209_13_25_07_pro.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20140209_13_29_14_pro.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20140209_13_44_55_pro.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20140209_13_50_04_pro.jpg

Was using it with my Polo until I got hold of the OEM VW armrest which was installed today. So this has to go. I've already packed it ready for dispatch. Packed it properly using bubblewrap so it wouldn't break during transit. Condition is good - no damages to the unit. The fasteners have been kept in a polythene cover inside the armrest.

Pay the shipping charges and take them. The scratch-guard shouldn't be costing above 50 Rs and the armrest is slightly heavy so it could be around 200-300 Rs. but a new one costs almost 1k on eBay and other outlets.

PS: When I had posted the TBhp stickers for giveaway last time, 2 members picked them up - both of them were from Bangalore IIRC. But only one of them paid for the shipping charges whereas the other one didn't.
Old 9th February 2014, 19:41   #2192
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
2 things to give away:

Unopened from its packaging. Got it along with the Capdase silicone cover but never used it.

2. Aftermarket armrest:

Was using it with my Polo until I got hold of the OEM VW armrest which was installed today. So this has to go. I've already packed it ready for dispatch. Packed it properly using bubblewrap so it wouldn't break during transit. Condition is good - no damages to the unit. The fasteners have been kept in a polythene cover inside the armrest.
Kindly book the armrest for me, have PMed you.

Last edited by samsag12 : 9th February 2014 at 19:47.
Old 9th February 2014, 19:44   #2193
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
2 things to give away:.
Hi dude, sent you a PM.
Old 9th February 2014, 20:12   #2194
BHPian

Quote:
2. Aftermarket armrest:
PMed you. Pls put me in queue for the armrest.
Old 9th February 2014, 20:14   #2195
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco Sauce View Post
HP PhotoSmart C6188 printer with print, scan, copy and fax functions in excellent condition in Bangalore. With ethernet and wireless functions for easy printing from any device on your home or office network including any mobile device. Uses HP 801 series cartridges and has zero or low ink levels on two of the five cartridges . Pick up in Jayanagar, Bangalore.
3rd in the queue if no one picks it up. I Live near Jayanagar .
Old 9th February 2014, 20:58   #2196
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by storme'd View Post
Thanks. We live close to the IT hub Nehru place in Delhi so a refill Should be relatively cheap. She needs it for her kids homework and stuff. Let me know if it's ok and I will then pick it up in the coming week if it's fine.
Done.. The printer is yours. Please PM me so I can give you my contact details. If you are picking up after the 15th, I will not be in town but will send you the required information.
Old 9th February 2014, 21:06   #2197
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
Kindly book the armrest for me, have PMed you.
Sent you a PM since you had posted on the forum first. Do let me know!
Old 10th February 2014, 12:15   #2198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco Sauce;3 365698
Done.. The printer is yours. Please PM me so I can give you my contact details. If you are picking up after the 15th, I will not be in town but will send you the required information.
Hi I am unable to send you a PM.
Old 10th February 2014, 13:46   #2199
BHPian

Quote:
I am not sure how to resolve this impasse

Can one of the mods intervene and pass on my registered email ID via PM to storme'd or vice versa?
Old 10th February 2014, 17:58   #2200
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco Sauce View Post
I am not sure how to resolve this impasse

Can one of the mods intervene and pass on my registered email ID via PM to storme'd or vice versa?
Since you are "new" to forum, no one will be able to send you a PM until you cross the initial 25 posts. But you can be contacted via email, just click on the username and go to profile, there you will see an option to send a email.

Thanks,
Old 11th February 2014, 17:51   #2201
BHPian

Quote:
I don't want to post my details here and getting in touch with you has proved difficult given my noob status here. If you don't mind I will donate this to someone else.
Old 11th February 2014, 18:13   #2202
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_fan View Post
Since you are "new" to forum, no one will be able to send you a PM until you cross the initial 25 posts. But you can be contacted via email, just click on the username and go to profile, there you will see an option to send a email.

Thanks,
@Tabasco Sauce

I am sure you'll be able to contact storme'd via the method explained above. Please try the option elaborated so kindly by scorpio_fan.
Old 11th February 2014, 18:35   #2203
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roomy View Post
@Tabasco Sauce

I am sure you'll be able to contact storme'd via the method explained above. Please try the option elaborated so kindly by scorpio_fan.
Already have tried to do that but both of us have the option to email disabled
Old 11th February 2014, 19:44   #2204
Distinguished - BHPian

I have the following things for giveaway since I brought them extra.
1. 25cm(approx) X 6 strips of warm white SMD LEDs.
2. 25cm(approx) X 6 strips of cool white LEDs.

Had brought a long strip and cut it down to make shorter strips but used only few of them for a DIY project. The rest are remaining but their adhesive backing paper is removed. But the gum still works. They can be plugged into a 12v supply or in case of home installation they will require a driver or a 12v adaptor. Pickup from my house in BSK 2nd stage only.

You could use it to experiment some DRLs or interior lighting for the car.
Old 11th February 2014, 19:52   #2205
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have the following things for giveaway since I brought them extra.
1. 25cm(approx) X 6 strips of warm white SMD LEDs.
2. 25cm(approx) X 6 strips of cool white LEDs.

Had brought a long strip and cut it down to make shorter strips but used only few of them for a DIY project. The rest are remaining but their adhesive backing paper is removed. But the gum still works. They can be plugged into a 12v supply or in case of home installation they will require a driver or a 12v adaptor. Pickup from my house in BSK 2nd stage only.

You could use it to experiment some DRLs or interior lighting for the car.
Would love to pick them up this weekend. I might not be able to PM you. please let me know.

thanks,
Anil

Most Viewed