Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2014, 15:00   #2176
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narsi_6989 View Post
Hi friends, I have 3 complementary passes for airtel super singer grand finale to be held near guindy this evening. Interested folks do get in touch with me @ 9894080801 at the earliest.
All the five tickets are reserved.
Thanks
Old 3rd February 2014, 10:39   #2177
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Yatra.com Promo Code :

MCD3PM6UGR

Validity : 31 March 2014.
Old 3rd February 2014, 10:48   #2178
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srini76 View Post
Hi,

The reason I am giving it away is we have extra laptops not being used and I wonder if this is ever going to be used at all in future - Might as well be of help to somebody.

Thanks,

srini
give it to some schools/orphanages. i have 4-5 desktops lying, i am also planning to do so.

Pramod
Old 3rd February 2014, 11:41   #2179
gemi_kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post

*7% Discount
YOUEBAY001

Validity 31 March 2014
Dear, Thanks for sharing an Ebay coupon.

Thank you selfdrive.

Old 5th February 2014, 17:20   #2180
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srini76 View Post
Hi,

I have a desktop computer a pentium 4 with about 256 mb of ram , I cannot recall the hard disk space in working condition with a DVD light scribe drive - Its a original Intel Mother board - It also comes with a keyboard , mouse and a 17 inch monitor (CRT) - Willing to give it to anybody - Shipping might not be worth it per se - I reside in Chennai and a pick up is cool or if I need to deliver it I am willing it to do it (if not too far please). Its in working condition and has data on it - If interested PM me and I will delete the personal data and hand it over.

The reason I am giving it away is we have extra laptops not being used and I wonder if this is ever going to be used at all in future - Might as well be of help to somebody.

Thanks,

srini
Is this still available. I needed it for a cousin in my native, I cannot PM, so if you can PM back or message back and let me know where in Chennai you are, I can have it picked up.
Old 5th February 2014, 17:59   #2181
BHPian

Rear Parcel tray for Chevrolet Beat Available. Pickup from Electronic City, Phase 1. PM me.
Old 7th February 2014, 12:25   #2182
BHPian

I have the original Maruti tool kit to give away. does not include the jack :(
Pickup from Jayanagar.
Old 7th February 2014, 13:46   #2183
BHPian

Hope this is ok to post!

4 cute, smart, naughty kittens are looking for good homes. Recommend to take them in pairs; company keeps them healthy and happy.

They are about 7 weeks old, and consume milk and curd rice. Three of them love cat food. They also eat mice / birds their mother brings them.

They have not been vaccinated and are partially potty trained.

I am in South Bangalore near the Meenakshi Temple on Bannerghatta Road.

The two fully orange ones can go immediately. The other two, probably in about 10 days.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_0219_kt.jpg  

Old 8th February 2014, 20:33   #2184
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tckanth View Post
I have the original Maruti tool kit to give away. does not include the jack :(
Pickup from Jayanagar.
Hey Chaitanya, as discussed on the phone I would like to pick it up from you. Thanks
Old 8th February 2014, 21:35   #2185
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeacher View Post
Hope this is ok to post!

4 cute, smart, naughty kittens are looking for good homes. Recommend to take them in pairs; company keeps them healthy and happy.

They are about 7 weeks old, and consume milk and curd rice. Three of them love cat food. They also eat mice / birds their mother brings them.

They have not been vaccinated and are partially potty trained.

I am in South Bangalore near the Meenakshi Temple on Bannerghatta Road.

The two fully orange ones can go immediately. The other two, probably in about 10 days.

Thanks.
very very cute! i had cats like these for over 25 years ! but travel a lot and now unable to continue to keep a cat ! the government Veterinary hospital , opposite CBI , near RT Nagar, on the main road to the new airport is an excellent place to go to, if they ever need a Vet!

Last edited by vinay kamath : 8th February 2014 at 21:37.
Old 9th February 2014, 13:00   #2186
BHPian

HP PhotoSmart C6188 printer with print, scan, copy and fax functions in excellent condition in Bangalore. With ethernet and wireless functions for easy printing from any device on your home or office network including any mobile device. Uses HP 801 series cartridges and has zero or low ink levels on two of the five cartridges . Pick up in Jayanagar, Bangalore.
Old 9th February 2014, 14:25   #2187
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco Sauce View Post
HP PhotoSmart C6188 printer with print, scan, copy and fax functions in excellent condition in Bangalore. With ethernet and wireless functions for easy printing from any device on your home or office network including any mobile device. Uses HP 801 series cartridges and has zero or low ink levels on two of the five cartridges . Pick up in Jayanagar, Bangalore.

If you don't mind, can I get this. My maid has been wanting one in Delhi. I will be in Bangalore next week and can pick up. Thanks.
Old 9th February 2014, 14:33   #2188
BHPian

Quote:
I am interested too! put me in the Q. I live in 8th block Jayanagar.
Old 9th February 2014, 16:29   #2189
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by storme'd View Post
If you don't mind, can I get this. My maid has been wanting one in Delhi. I will be in Bangalore next week and can pick up. Thanks.
I don't have an issue but this might not be the best option to gift some one given that the cost of the cartridges is close to 4k for a full set... Please confirm and send me a PM or I will offer it to someone else.
Old 9th February 2014, 18:50   #2190
BHPian

Quote:
I don't have an issue but this might not be the best option to gift some one given that the cost of the cartridges is close to 4k for a full set... Please confirm and send me a PM or I will offer it to someone else.

Thanks. We live close to the IT hub Nehru place in Delhi so a refill Should be relatively cheap. She needs it for her kids homework and stuff. Let me know if it's ok and I will then pick it up in the coming week if it's fine.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks