Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2013, 14:41   #1681
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
I have a Cosco Child Seat that I had taken from fellow bhpian " si1ver0ne " who in turn had taken it from Yikes6633" (Manoj)

My child has outgrown the weight and height specification for this seat. Hence putting it back in the forum for fellow mates.

PM me if anybody is interested. Mode of delivery is pick up from my residence on Banaswadi Road , near ITC.
Hey PC77,

Can you please reserve it for me?

Naut

Last edited by naut : 7th March 2013 at 14:44.
Old 7th March 2013, 14:52   #1682
Team-BHP Support

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
PM me if anybody is interested. Mode of delivery is pick up from my residence on Banaswadi Road , near ITC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naut View Post
Hey PC77,

Can you please reserve it for me?

Naut
If Naut doesn't pick it up, I'll take it. Driving past Bangalore on 22Mar'13.

Old 7th March 2013, 15:02   #1683
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
If Naut doesn't pick it up, I'll take it. Driving past Bangalore on 22Mar'13.

I've PM'ed PC77 about the specification of this child seat. If my kid has already outgrown it, then you can have it Kiran! Should happen shortly after I get a reply from PC77. Will keep you posted.
Old 8th March 2013, 22:29   #1684
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nileshch View Post
Thanks for the responses, everyone. I'll get back to you by the day end!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Got a Sling (designer bags and accessories) voucher to give away. It is valued at Rs. 500 and is valid for a minimum purchase of Rs. 2,500. It is valid till 15/06/2013.

I see that there are stores in both Bangalore and Chennai so members from either of these two towns, or those going to visit either of these towns, by June, are welcome to get this from me. Given that I live in Bangalore, a home pick up would be preferred as I get to meet a member, but can post it at your cost to anywhere.
Hello all. Just renewing the message I posted a while back. My sling voucher is still available. For those of you who don't know sling, it is a designer handbag store. The kind your wife/girlfriend/mother/teenage daughter will love.

As imsaid the voucher is for 500 rupees on any purchase of 2,500 or more. Look forward to someone who will use it taking it off my hands as I will just let it expire.

@Nileshch - thank you very much for the apple fm transmitter. Even better meeting you and chatting for so long
Old 8th March 2013, 22:45   #1685
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
@Nileshch - thank you very much for the apple fm transmitter. Even better meeting you and chatting for so long
Pleasure was mine that it will be useful for you. Yes, I too enjoyed the long chat. I think we talked about everything under the sun (or moon I suppose, by the time we finished)!
Old 9th March 2013, 07:48   #1686
BHPian

This is not a giveaway by me but by microsoft. Those who are looking for microsoft certifications, there is a campaign running as of now, where in you can get a voucher by which, you get a second chance to retake the same test in case you don't clear it in first attempt and the second attempt is free.More details at

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...cond-shot.aspx
Old 9th March 2013, 10:19   #1687
BHPian

I have an olympus camera remote ( RC-200) originally used with a film camera (IS-3000). Battery has gone flat but otherwise seems ok. As far as I know this may not be compatiable with the digital slr's. If anyone would like to take it, please PM me. Can be picked up either at Koramangala or at C.V. Raman Nagar.

You can find some info on the remote here..

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/olympus-...203347296.html
Old 9th March 2013, 21:04   #1688
BHPian

I have 2 promotion codes for getting a Satyapaul tie and vouchers worth 2k & 3k respectively . Log on to airtel.satyapaul.com for complete details. If anyone needs the code can post here or pm me and i'll pm the codes.

Ive already ordered one for myself but have got multiple codes due to multiple numbers with airtel. Yet to receive though.
Old 9th March 2013, 21:06   #1689
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2max6 View Post
I have 2 promotion codes for getting a Satyapaul tie and vouchers worth 2k & 3k respectively . Log on to airtel.satyapaul.com for complete details. If anyone needs the code can post here or pm me and i'll pm the codes.

Ive already ordered one for myself but have got multiple codes due to multiple numbers with airtel. Yet to receive though.
Can you pm me the codes please?

Thanks.
Old 10th March 2013, 00:58   #1690
BHPian

I have a baby carrier to give away, since my daughter has now outgrown it. I had taken this from gtonsing, posted here with pics http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2985224

It can be picked up from Marathahalli.
Old 10th March 2013, 11:31   #1691
Senior - BHPian

I have a decade old 15 inch CRT monitor for a PC to give away. It is a Zenith 56V model. Was working fine till it was disbanded from service on 26/02/2013. Anybody in need can PM me. Can be picked up from my home at Girinagar or I can drop it to a nearest location on my way to work in Adugodi. (Route I take to work is Girinagar - BSK 1st stage - NR Colony - Vijaya high school - RV college - Ashoka Pillar - Lalbagh Siddapura signal - Brand Factory, Wilson garden - Diary circle - Adugodi)
Old 10th March 2013, 14:51   #1692
Senior - BHPian

Monitor mentioned above is reserved to pganapathy.
Old 10th March 2013, 16:56   #1693
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post

Can you pm me the codes please?

Thanks.
PM sent . 1 code.
2 codes still available.
Old 10th March 2013, 22:29   #1694
BHPian

Quote:
PM sent . 1 code.
2 codes still available.
Can I get the other one please?
Old 10th March 2013, 22:37   #1695
BHPian

Quote:
PM sent . 1 code.
2 codes still available.
Can I get one of the codes please?

Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks