Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2013, 21:44   #31
BHPian

Re: Need reliable RTO agent in Bangalore

Bump, to get a reliable agent's contact in Indiranagar (or K.R.Puram). I understand I can get routine work done by myself but lets keep the debate aside and let's assume in the interest of saving time etc I'd like to avail the service of an agent ... please share name/number if you've used one recently and satisfied with the service rendered.
Old 14th May 2013, 02:39   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
Bump, to get a reliable agent's contact in Indiranagar (or K.R.Puram). I understand I can get routine work done by myself but lets keep the debate aside and let's assume in the interest of saving time etc I'd like to avail the service of an agent ... please share name/number if you've used one recently and satisfied with the service rendered.
You can call Mr.Farukh. His no is 9845825157. I have got few of my works done through him and i suggested him to few of my friends too. Till date he has not let me down.
Old 24th August 2013, 12:38   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
You can call Mr.Farukh. His no is 9845825157. I have got few of my works done through him and i suggested him to few of my friends too. Till date he has not let me down.
Thanks, based on your details, I called him and got the NOC of my car done. Had sent the docs to him from Delhi to Bangalore, it took him 4-5 days more than what he had said earlier. Price charged 1700 bucks, but I didnt had to go anywhere, got the car papers back in my hand in Delhi.

Now, need an RTO agent in Ghaziabad.
Old 24th November 2014, 13:14   #34
Senior - BHPian

A friend needs to get some transfer work done from KR Puram to Yeshwantpur. Any specific agent who is trustable and doesn't charge the moon?

How much is a reasonable amount to pay for CC at KR Puram and transfer to Yeshwantpur?
Old 21st January 2015, 17:48   #35
BANNED

Need a reliable RTO agent for electronic city RTO office (new one now in bilekahali). Need to get a NOC and removal of HP for my car.
Need to do through a agent is because of lac of time (I am transferring my car to Pune).
Please help.
Old 21st January 2015, 18:10   #36
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolRider View Post
Need a reliable RTO agent for electronic city RTO office (new one now in bilekahali). Need to get a NOC and removal of HP for my car.
Need to do through a agent is because of lac of time (I am transferring my car to Pune).
Please help.
Try Abrar. I came across him when the Electronic City RTO (KA-51) was at the Hosa Road location, but he should still be active at the relocated RTO.

Contact# 9844031968.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 21st January 2015 at 18:13.
Old 17th February 2015, 13:16   #37

I have a peculiar issue. I own a Bullet RE 1998 model which is AP 9 ( Hyderabad) registered. While I was working at Bangalore in 2003-2005, I got an NOC from Hyderabad and submitted that to the Indiranagar RTO. I came back to Hyderabad in 2005, however did not bother to carry an NOC from Karnataka RTO. Now that it is more than 15 years old, I need a fitness certificate which cannot be obtained unless I get an NOC from Indiranagar RTO. The staff there expects me to ride down the bike from Hyderabad to Bangalore to get an NOC and fitness, something that I want to avoid. Is there someone who can help me in this regard so that I can get both the fitness and NOC without having to physically present my bike at Bangalore RTO? Spoke to different agents who have been quoting anything from 5.5 thousand and upwards to 10k for the job.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
Old 24th February 2015, 11:19   #38

Team,

I wanted to check if any of you can advise me on this. I have a Karnataka registered vehicle and I took an NOC and it went to Haryana. Now i am going to come back to Karnataka, do i need to pay the road tax in Karnataka again ? and change the number ?

Let me know,

warm regards
Kartik Narayan
Old 25th February 2015, 12:09   #39
BHPian

I run a two wheeler dealership in Bangalore. If anyone needs assistance in any rto work pertaining to Bangalore can pm me with details and my office will follow it up.

Note from Support:
s.prashanth informs us that this service is no longer offered by him.
Thanks,
Support Team.

Last edited by Zappo : 8th May 2017 at 11:54.
Old 25th February 2015, 23:14   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
A friend needs to get some transfer work done from KR Puram to Yeshwantpur. Any specific agent who is trustable and doesn't charge the moon?

How much is a reasonable amount to pay for CC at KR Puram and transfer to Yeshwantpur?
For Yeshwantpur, you can contact Mr. Ghani Ahmed Khan.

I had used his service and is reliable.

http://www.justdial.com/Bangalore/Gh...YW50cw==_BZDET
Old 26th February 2015, 19:55   #41

Hello Prashanth,

Can you please send me your coordinates where I can send you the details?

Regards,
Altisguy
Old 24th March 2015, 01:05   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarCrazy7 View Post
Team,

I wanted to check if any of you can advise me on this. I have a Karnataka registered vehicle and I took an NOC and it went to Haryana. Now i am going to come back to Karnataka, do i need to pay the road tax in Karnataka again ? and change the number ?

Let me know,

warm regards
Kartik Narayan
If u have not claimed the road tax paid to karnataka rto, then u don't need to pay the tax again. However, u need to register ur vehicle back in karnataka
Old 19th April 2015, 10:11   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarCrazy7 View Post
Team,

Let me know,

warm regards
Kartik Narayan

You would just have to get your NOC cancelled from Haryana that's it you are good to go
Old 20th April 2015, 17:09   #44
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

I know its off topic, but can anyone help me with an RTO agent in Faridabad?

Mods; I have searched the forum and also created a separate thread, need help.

Pramod
Old 22nd June 2015, 23:14   #45
BHPian

Can somebody please help me with contact details of a reliable agent in Indiranagar RTO. Planning to pay LTT for my TN reg car. I intend to do things myself, but I would like to have a backup plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Samba, is this person still active? Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks