Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2020, 16:07   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: Need reliable RTO agent in Bangalore

Experts,

Can anyone help me with a reliable RTO contact for Yelahanka. Planning to check out how much will it cost in terms of road tax for a MH vehicle to be registered in KA.
Old 18th November 2020, 22:36   #92
BHPian

There are organized players in this segment -
https://www.drivekool.com/
https://itzeazy.in/

I haven't used their services personally.

I needed to handle 2 complex cases out of KA and MP RTOs and I could manage with an agent in Pune. Visit local garage that take care of body work. They are usually connected with resourceful people who will travel to any RTO in the country and get the job done.
Old 1st January 2021, 23:29   #93
BHPian

Is it possible for moderators to please make this thread generic and convert this into a listing of trustworthy RTO agents across India?

I am in need of such an agent in Trivandrum for my W123, (preferably someone who speaks English) but have nowhere to turn to.

A ready reckoner /listing of reliable agents would be of immense help to this forum.

Do let me know if this is not the correct forum.
Old 22nd February 2021, 17:39   #94
BHPian

I need to renew the registration of my Honda Dio. Any reference of a reliable agent in KA03 (Kasturi Nagar)?

PS: I did try the number posted by nkumarblr in post #89, but could not get through.
Old 25th February 2021, 18:40   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejoy View Post
I need to renew the registration of my Honda Dio. Any reference of a reliable agent in KA03 (Kasturi Nagar)?

PS: I did try the number posted by nkumarblr in post #89, but could not get through.
You can try Mr Prabhakaran 9986259949, referred by Ajmat (post #77). I have given the documents to him today for a car ownership transfer which I had messed up earlier. He has promised to get it resolved and completed by 20th March. Will post here on how it goes.

Last edited by Madhu_Bengaluru : 25th February 2021 at 18:44.
Madhu_Bengaluru is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th April 2021, 10:32   #96
BHPian

Dear All,

I am in need of a RTO agent to renew my car's registration. The vehicle is registered at Yeshwantpur, Bangalore. I am staying at Horamavu, Bangalore.

Can you please help clarify these?

1. In the process for lookout for a RTO agent, I came across this website https://www.gaadilicence.com/ who will do RTO services? Are they dependable.

2. What would be the approximate fee for renewing the registration of my car (its a hatchback, a Fiat Palio 1.2 NV ELX) . The car is in good condition and is maintained well.

3. What are the things I should be aware of or take care for successful inspection of my vehicle (of course apart from good engine condition and working on lights, indicators, wipers etc.).

Thanks,
Old 26th August 2021, 20:27   #97
BHPian

Hi everyone, just a quick question. What's the general payment terms when dealing with RTO agents. For example if a charge for a service is 4k, do we pay a certain value upfront or entirely upfront?
Old 26th August 2021, 20:32   #98
Senior - BHPian

Pay 50-60% upfront and remaining after the work is completed. Again no harm in paying full if the agent is a known and trusted person, referred by your friends etc. Even then, stick to 50% if you want to really play it safe.

Last edited by Bibendum90949 : 26th August 2021 at 20:36.
Bibendum90949 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th January 2022, 14:38   #99

Hi,

Can somebody please help me with contact of good RTO agent in Koramangala RTO?
Thanks in advance.
Old 8th February 2022, 15:40   #100

Hello,

I have personally used the services of an RTO Agent here in Bangalore in this month of Feb2022. They were very knowledgeable, courteous and communication was perfect in terms of sharing updates.

Contact person is Praveen - mobile # is 9845829100. (WhatsApp is also there on this number). Have asked his permission to share his mobile # in this forum.

Personal experience is that I got in touch with him on 2nd Feb 2022 to organize a transfer of ownership. The documents were collected from my house and today the 8th of Feb 2022 I have the Vehicle Registration Certificate handed over to me at my home.

In my search for an RTO agent in Bangalore, I found a few misleading and greedy individuals that asked for more than double of what I ultimately paid for the services with Praveen. It was a leap of faith to work with this gent, but it has worked for me, hence recommending their service.

Thanks

Last edited by GTO : 26th February 2022 at 08:01. Reason: typo
Rags68 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 9th March 2022, 13:02   #101
BHPian

Re: Suggest RTO agents in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Try Prabhakar 9986259949
My friends have used him and speak highly of him. Am using him to get a duplicate RC card + transfer for a car that I recently bought
Recently got RC name transfer done through Mr. Prabakar. He is a very nice person to deal with and did my work efficiently. He can help with any RTO in Bangalore.
hyper-VTEC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th March 2022, 23:03   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags68 View Post
Hello,

I have personally used the services of an RTO Agent here in Bangalore in this month of Feb2022. They were very knowledgeable, courteous and communication was perfect in terms of sharing updates.

Contact person is Praveen - mobile # is 9845829100. (WhatsApp is also there on this number). Have asked his permission to share his mobile # in this forum.
Can you please let me know which RTA office Praveen deals with? I need to renew RC of my car which crossed 15 years in KA-03 office. So checking.

Thanks.
Old 29th March 2022, 13:24   #103

Thanks for the information. Mr. Prabhakaran helped me complete everything.
johnmraj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th April 2022, 13:26   #104
BHPian

Thank you folks for the pointers; I obtained a duplicate RC with the help of Mr Prabhakar, though I did not meet him personally. My RTO was KA51 e-city; so he arranged his associates to help and they took care of documentation, completed the job, and couriered it to me. He appeared to be a little pricey owing to the numerous associates involved. Additionally, I no longer live in Bangalore, but I had to come to RTO to sign the request in front of an officer.
Hope this helps someone.
Vijin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th May 2022, 15:19   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
Try Abrar. I came across him when the Electronic City RTO (KA-51) was at the Hosa Road location, but he should still be active at the relocated RTO.

Contact# 9844031968.
Please be careful while dealing with this guy he is ok for simple tasks but anything major he just makes you run around tried for changing registration was not able to after 1 month as well
masin4 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks