Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2005, 19:54   #46
Team-BHP Support

agree, to each his own.. cheers to that.. keep up the good work.
Old 4th May 2005, 20:00   #47
BANNED

Well i am extremely sorry to all the moderators for behaving how i did yesterday by posting post no 1 and starting this thread. I really didnot have the insight of what they do before taking actions. But now since they have cleared all my doubts i think what ever they do they do it for us and the site.. But now i know what ever the moderators are doing is for the well being of the site and i also understand NOW that maintaing a site isint easy and hatts off to GTO, Aditya, Dippy, Revvmaster, v12, Shan2nu, Rehaan, Rtech, Stratos, Rudra Sen, Domnic and ported_head for maintaing this site as they have done so beautifully. Another advice of mine is that a Newbie should not allowed to post untill a week so that he is familar with the site rules and regulations..cheers

Last edited by Montoya : 4th May 2005 at 20:04.
Old 4th May 2005, 21:28   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONTOYA
Well i am extremely sorry to all the moderators for behaving how i did yesterday by posting post no 1 and starting this thread. I really didnot have the insight of what they do before taking actions. But now since they have cleared all my doubts i think what ever they do they do it for us and the site.. But now i know what ever the moderators are doing is for the well being of the site and i also understand NOW that maintaing a site isint easy and hatts off to GTO, Aditya, Dippy, Revvmaster, v12, Shan2nu, Rehaan, Rtech, Stratos, Rudra Sen, Domnic and ported_head for maintaing this site as they have done so beautifully. Another advice of mine is that a Newbie should not allowed to post untill a week so that he is familar with the site rules and regulations..cheers
I actually felt the same way as you did when I frist joint the forum. I guess one is not used to being told what to do online but over time you get used to it and realize its importance. The moderators however are becomming a lot more member friendly.
anyways dude
chill
dont take it so hard on yourself

Last edited by khanak : 4th May 2005 at 21:30.
Old 4th May 2005, 22:13   #49
BHPian

hey montoya its ok man ... now that you realise that being a mod is a tuff job ...as you have put yourself in their shoes.. dun worry and cheer up montoya and come up with a nice thread...its really getting dry in here
Old 5th May 2005, 02:10   #50
Senior - BHPian

Dear Montoya

Your outburst was natural, no sweat! But i guess your method of voicing your concerns was a bit over the top. A PM to the mod community would do us no harm, we at TB do personally answer all individual member queries, so using that medium does help.

I hope, you can take suggestions put by the mod community and members in a positive stride and go ahead with spending a good time on TB.

Revv
Old 5th May 2005, 09:35   #51
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONTOYA
Another advice of mine is that a Newbie should not allowed to post untill a week so that he is familar with the site rules and regulations..cheers

Hi,

Well, the reason we allow newbies to post on day1 is because a lot of times they are regulars on the site (but non-members), and then all of a sudden they see a thread they want to reply to and register just to reply. So it is not fair to make them wait 1week before posting. Though your point does make a lot of sense.

Anyway, it appears this thread has gone full circle and the specific issues brought up my montoya have been resolved, so i am closing the thread.
If there are more comments on TBHP in general, please feel free to post them in the suggestions thread.

cya
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks