Team-BHP - Which watch do you own?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Which watch do you own? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5927-watch-do-you-own-311.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by .sushilkumar (Post 5063401)
Was keeping a eye on HMT website and below is in stock at the moment

https://www.hmtwatches.in/3674/produ...-gp-ind-ss.htm

For some reason Case Diameter is not mentioned on this one so not sure if this will be one of those 35 MM or something else. Any clues.

Quoting myself .

4 days since order, nothing have moved yet on this front from HMT side. For some reason, order is not showing on my HMT website account but i do have mail confirmation of order and amount deducted showing up on my credit card bill. Tried reaching almost all the listed phone numbers but got no response anywhere. Dropped a mail and 4 days later, no response.

I am wondering how do i reach out. Will appreciate any help on this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .sushilkumar (Post 5065676)
Quoting myself .

4 days since order, nothing have moved yet on this front from HMT side. For some reason, order is not showing on my HMT website account but i do have mail confirmation of order and amount deducted showing up on my credit card bill. Tried reaching almost all the listed phone numbers but got no response anywhere. Dropped a mail and 4 days later, no response.

I am wondering how do i reach out. Will appreciate any help on this.

Its a lockdown and everyone is at home on a little holiday :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Liner (Post 5065689)
Its a lockdown and everyone is at home on a little holiday :)

Thanks. Almost forget as we IT workers are never off work :p.

Is it normal that my login on HMT website is not showing any order although mail confirmation says my order is placed. May be they will make a manual entry on website against my account once watch is shipped.

New Watch Alert: Breguet Transatlantique Type XXI 3810BR/92/9ZU Calibre 584 Q/2 48 hours power reserve - 18K Rose Gold watch. Can’t be much happier than this moment. Originally designed for French Naval Army, this elegant watch was in my target for some times. Originally I was aiming at the steel version but then the gold with brown dial is a combo to die for!

#grailwatch for sure

Which watch do you own?-3646a09ecd454cd9b52a9b6afba3fd90.jpeg

Which watch do you own?-7fa4afe8c0534f5bb69f85c4b22ea15d.jpeg

Which watch do you own?-e7e29aea29fe47489558f8a787e9d1bc.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by trammway (Post 5068292)
Breguet Transatlantique Type XXI 3810BR/92/9ZU Calibre 584 Q/2 48 hours power reserve - 18K Rose Gold watch. Can’t be much happier than this moment. Originally designed for French Naval Army, this elegant watch was in my target for some times.

You are in WUS without doubt, that pose in front of the steering wheel was so meant for that forum.

You have a thing for chunky watches in pink gold and a brown strap as well I assume :D

Breguet is one of my favorite brands, though I'd go for their iconic dress watches (Classique 7137) with their trademark coin edging, guilloche dial and Breguet hands.

All said, a grail watch, indeed, on par with the Lange's and VC's, a true stealth watch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark.knight (Post 5068374)
You have a thing for chunky watches in pink gold and a brown strap as well I assume :D

lol: I have thing for watches and gold metal, rest are auxiliary matters. I couldn’t afford the gold bracelet hence settling with leather straps :)

Here are some of my YG and RG watches in different height weight and length.

Which watch do you own?-d5e822d0114349f8904c3043db25759f.jpeg

Which watch do you own?-69d9bf4dd0a4422cae2cdd1353d8f7d1.jpeg

Which watch do you own?-ec6b48a323ed4effbe464a2f6a2423bf.jpeg

Which watch do you own?-b478390d13ee434c8c220b548e187216.jpeg

Which watch do you own?-610588c0bcda4f6c8db2f971cabeef6c.jpeg

Which watch do you own?-893114809472424f9c1aeb41130aa440.jpeg

Which watch do you own?-cced1df1ac14488fa89490dc58d71bb8.jpeg

Which watch do you own?-bec4d07a5339452984e292bab7f0777d.jpeg

Which watch do you own?-bf201b52dbcf4041a2830f931bd1af85.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by amvj (Post 5040607)
Damn, I cannot believe this. Thank you for your posts guys. I just ordered the White dial pilot with Blue hands. It looks exactly same as the limited edition White dial pilot, which I was looking for years. :)

I checked second hand of the same watch many months ago and sellers were selling them for Rs: 10K - 20K.

You mean , the one with 500 series are selling for 20k ?
How much they might ask after 10 years ? 10 lakhs ?

Which watch do you own?-img_20210524_230921.jpg

Which watch do you own?-img_20210524_230900.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by trammway (Post 5068832)
lol: I have thing for watches and gold metal, rest are auxiliary matters. I couldn’t afford the gold bracelet hence settling with leather straps :)

In that case you must definitely be planning to add the quintessential Day-Date Gold President to your collection? Nothing screams classy gold like the President does :D

The Cartier Tank looks lovely by the way. Classic size too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arindambasu13 (Post 5069009)
In that case you must definitely be planning to add the quintessential Day-Date Gold President to your collection?

The Day-Date Gold Bark finish President watch shown the picture is also mine. It is already there in the collection alongside Gold Omega Constellation. I acquired them 8-9 years ago before the gold price skyrocketed and rolexes were still available at the AD.

All other gold watches purchased in the last few years have leather straps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by trammway (Post 5069215)
The Day-Date Gold Bark finish President watch shown the picture is also mine. It is already there in the collection alongside Gold Omega Constellation. I acquired them 8-9 years ago before the gold price skyrocketed and rolexes were still available at the AD.

All other gold watches purchased in the last few years have leather straps.

Nice. I was actually referring to the full gold (including gold dial) quintessential day -date. The black dial in your collection looks dope as well :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by black12rr (Post 5068848)
You mean , the one with 500 series are selling for 20k

Attachment 2160293

Attachment 2160294

Thats a kick ass strap. Can you share we you got it. Any other strap suggestions for the White dial blue hands pilot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZT (Post 5069836)
Thats a kick ass strap. Can you share we you got it. Any other strap suggestions for the White dial blue hands pilot.

https://www.mooistraps.com/ has a good collection, I have got one for my HMT from them and its of good quality.

My Tissot chronograph watch is jumping 4 seconds at a time. It’s the EOL or ‘End Of Life’ battery indication. I have ordered a new battery for the watch which will arrive in a few days. However, today I’ve noticed that although the watch is still running (4 seconds at a time) but the chronograph is not working at all.

Can anyone confirm that the chronograph also stops when these watches are running on low battery? The movement is G10.211 if it helps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by punterccrx8s (Post 5051596)
My humble collection.

3. Samsung Galaxy Watch 2018 (46mm) with LTE
Attachment 2149288

That's an awesome watch face. Can you please let me know the name so I can get it on the galaxy store? Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by saket77 (Post 5076594)
Can anyone confirm that the chronograph also stops when these watches are running on low battery? The movement is G10.211 if it helps.

Yes, in most models that I have seen, the chronograph function would also not work to preserve the battery and to enable the watch to render the basic timekeeping function. Should be ironed out once the battery is replaced.