Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2009, 15:01   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
After going through this thread I feel like asking the question, who is dumber, the kid or some of us who are writing about which car he should have bought and his bad choice.
Answer: Of course it's the kid who's dumber! It's a no brainer dude! (pun intended)

Jokes apart, it's not the end of the world if a kid did a bit of stealing from his super rich dad who's been stashin' cash all over the friggin house!!

I'm sure many of us have been rebellious and proved to be an equally bad pain in the wrong place for our parents while growing up!

Last edited by Wolfheart : 18th December 2009 at 15:07.
Old 18th December 2009, 17:12   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
Answer: Of course it's the kid who's dumber! It's a no brainer dude! (pun intended)

Jokes apart, it's not the end of the world if a kid did a bit of stealing from his super rich dad who's been stashin' cash all over the friggin house!!

I'm sure many of us have been rebellious and proved to be an equally bad pain in the wrong place for our parents while growing up!
True, but the point here is stealing due to peer pressure is a cause for concern. If it were for something petty bought out of rebellion, it would be natural for that age and a passing phase.
Old 18th December 2009, 18:51   #63
BHPian

Dumb kid. He should have waited for someone to gift him a "Land Rover"....
Old 18th December 2009, 19:12   #64
Senior - BHPian

We also need to blame the "girls" who get lured by "posh cars".

ROFLOL!!!
Old 18th December 2009, 19:44   #65
BHPian

His excuse of peer pressure to a great extent is just a stupid excuse! The guy basically wanted to show off and show he is superior! And when he got caught, he did the smartest thing by blamed peer pressure!!
I wonder if that dezire is up for grabs!
Old 18th December 2009, 20:25   #66
BANNED

IMHO, this incident highlights the gross inadequacy of our education system.

The kid did not even look at the net / tbhp before making his selection!!!
Old 19th December 2009, 02:35   #67
Senior - BHPian

Dumb boy buys a car which was designed by the dumbest designer whose most creative work was to add a boot to a hot hatch.
Old 19th December 2009, 13:43   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
True, but the point here is stealing due to peer pressure is a cause for concern. If it were for something petty bought out of rebellion, it would be natural for that age and a passing phase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
His excuse of peer pressure to a great extent is just a stupid excuse! The guy basically wanted to show off and show he is superior! And when he got caught, he did the smartest thing by blamed peer pressure!!
I wonder if that dezire is up for grabs!
Yes I agree, that peer pressure seems to be the perfect sob story when the **** hits the fan! I can perferctly understand why the kid pulled of such a stunt.

When I was in college I was desperate to have my own car and would have begged, borrowed or stolen to get one! In my case begging & pleading with my folks worked and they got me that coveted Maruti 800!
Old 20th December 2009, 20:48   #69
BHPian

HAHAHAHA this has to be the funniest piece of news i have heard over a long time....lol...
Okay im a bit confused now.
First ...Why couldn he get a chauffer to take him out of his house and then just pay him rs 100 to go away and take the car by him self to impress his girls??
Second..What did he tell his driver??Bhaiya mujhe aapke naam pe gadi leni hai??(bhaiya i have to get a car on your name)
Third..If he had that amount of cash then why why why please answer this question why did he buy a DEZIRE??please tell me that..even i was in plus 1 till last year and i never had this sudden urge to buy a DEZIRE.. i dont think its in!!
Fourth..If i would have stealen money to impress my GF she would have left me then and there and i would have had to make an account on adultfriendfinder(dot)com rather than team-bhp (i am not an adult though )

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks