Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2009, 10:06   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k View Post
you are mixing things up. Area 51 is sensitive to US govt. On the other hand, NASA monitors the whole universe. all other countries have access to it too. It will be much more difficult to hide something in open sky that is available to thousands of amateur sky watchers discovering new things everyday.

And you need to stop watching documentaries trying to resolve govt (most importantly military) secrets if you want to save your time and brain. They are secret for a reason.
I definitely agree that NASA does monitor the whole of the universe and it is open to all other countries as well.But at the same time NASA is owned and funded by the US government.There are many secrets which are a part of the US govt.and nasa can have them as well.We should also not forget that US was always ahead remember all those top secret planes that the Govt. had developed .There were many spotting's and the people did ask the Govt. but the Govt. simple denied!! Thats what i am trying to say it might be a possibility that they(NASA and the US Govt) know something.It might be!! But they dont want us to know as of now.Thats all..

A far as documentaries go they definitely are worth watching!!
Old 5th January 2010, 15:27   #47
Senior - BHPian

Alien si(x)th sense tells me that this thread will be the most active thread on TBHP in another 2 years.
Old 5th January 2010, 15:47   #48
BHPian

^^^ Hahaha LOL funny

What ever happens to the world, why should we be worried... Thats one logic

But on the other hand dont you think what ever we do will determine the end result of this world & we should be worried & do something about it.

May be do something to stop a 3rd WW
Old 5th January 2010, 15:52   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
Alien si(x)th sense tells me that this thread will be the most active thread on TBHP in another 2 years.
I agree. I got vision you see

This thread will shoot up even if some natural calamity occurs,it will even shoot up if the nothing happens on Doomsday.

Last edited by Neil.Bhujbal : 5th January 2010 at 15:54.
Old 6th January 2010, 16:09   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohit View Post
Introduction Ask an Astrobiologist NASA Astrobiology

All can clarify their doubts here.
This page is again from Nasa, happened to see in rense archives. This is all about the breach in earth's magnetosphere and it's impacts. Read on NASA - A Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field
Old 6th January 2010, 16:43   #51
Senior - BHPian

LOL! My mom says the year I was born (1960) the world was predicted to end. This "prediction" occurs in 50 year cycles, perhaps!
Old 7th January 2010, 05:59   #52
BHPian

If the world were to end by 2012 would be because of World War 3 and not some predictions.
Old 25th April 2011, 08:46   #53
Senior - BHPian

Re: 21/12/2012 Doomsday (End Of World)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
Some governments are preparing for the same (search for secret bunkers for 2012) and the general public has not been told about the possible threat as yet. Maybe after some they might.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lohithrao View Post
Prevez now that's scary
If that was scary look at what this ex- governor of Minnsota is upto.
Again I'm not trying to shove anything or sell anything for anyone to buy.

Old 25th April 2011, 09:01   #54
BHPian

There are no guarantees in life. World could end in 2012, a stone can fall on your head in 5 minutes, a tsunami can washout a city. Anything can happen but the ultimate truth is that one way or the other we are going to die.

Rather than worrying about something that may or may not happen, spend the moment you are in. Enjoy today!
Old 25th April 2011, 11:11   #55
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

all the more reason to "live in the "NOW" and enjoy everything properly instead of second guessing the future, over which anyway one has no control at all!
Old 25th April 2011, 11:47   #56
Team-BHP Support

This is more entertaining than the Joke thread. Carry on folks. That said I have inside news that the ceph are planning to come out in 2012. NYC will be ground zero. I suggest we all invest in nano suites.
Old 25th April 2011, 12:00   #57
Team-BHP Support

Jesse Ventura was a showman even when he was a Governor.
Old 25th April 2011, 15:43   #58
BHPian

If the Mayans were really armed with certain knowledge of the future then wouldn't they have prevented the collapse of their own civilization? (Heck they could also have prevented Mel Gibson from portraying them as cruel and bloodthirsty savages)

As far as all the religious theories about the end of the world (no offense intended to any individual or group) go these are just fairytales invented to scare the hell out of you and make you behave like good children.

Let the world end when it ends. Live each day like it's your last. Just be considerate towards one another and also towards other species that inhabit this wonderful planet with us.
Old 25th April 2011, 16:06   #59
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
I
As far as all the religious theories about the end of the world (no offense intended to any individual or group) go these are just fairytales invented to scare the hell out of you and make you behave like good children.
Really? I think it was all about getting people scared and making them part with their money.
Trust me, its got nothing to do with being good or bad children/adults whatever. Its all a business model
Old 25th April 2011, 20:09   #60
Senior - BHPian

What an absolute waste of time ! I downloaded that Jesse Ventura Conspiracy episode of 43 minutes and it felt like I was watching India TV in english - PATHETIC !!

And by the way NASA as already issued an offical word of no such thing happening in 2012.

Yes there are going to be quakes and tsunamis - just like the one in Japan - which is all due to the global climate change BUT no Major civilisation ending is going to happen.

Our world has survived for billions of years and 2012 is going to be just another year
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks