Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2019, 09:36   #211
BHPian

Re: Relocation to Hyderabad. Need suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ank.nsit View Post
Thanks for the suggestion, Aparna Sarovar Grande looks great with large sized flats. Will check them out for sure.

Any other options closer to Microsoft?
Also, it would be helpful if you could point out some areas that are closer to Microsoft? That will help me narrow down my searches on real estate portals.

How much is the commute time from PBEL city to Microsoft? Also, does it have 4BHK options?
Another option you can check is My Home Vihanga which is just behind Microsoft. Not sure if they have 4 BHK's though.
PBEL city is a bit further away from Microsoft approx 15 kms. Commute time is about half an hour. But they don't have 4 BHKs
Attached Thumbnails
Relocation to Hyderabad. Need suggestions-capture.png  

Last edited by bigben : 15th March 2019 at 09:38.
Old 15th March 2019, 10:06   #212
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestion, Aparna Sarovar Grande looks great with large sized flats. Will check them out for sure.

Any other options closer to Microsoft?
Also, it would be helpful if you could point out some areas that are closer to Microsoft? That will help me narrow down my searches on real estate portals.

How much is the commute time from PBEL city to Microsoft? Also, does it have 4BHK options?
There are a few 4 BHK apartments in Nagarjuna Residency (NCC Urban), close to IKEA. I am not sure of availability on rent though.

That community is around 5 kms from MSFT, so that will take around 15 to 20 minutes to commute.
Old 31st March 2019, 07:15   #213
BHPian

Thanks a lot for the suggestion guys.
Here is the summary of my house hunting.

There were hardly any options available in 4BHK and the ones that were available were in luxury category - 4000 sq feet. So, I decided to go for a 3 BHK instead.

The societies I liked and shortlisted were - Rajapushpa Atria, Aparna Cyber Life & Aparna Sarovar Grande.

The rent of a 3BHK flat < 2000 sq feet, is mostly in the range of 32-40K including maintenance.
The rent varies based on number of ACs being provided, location and view from flat etc.

I personally wanted a flat in Rajapushpa Atria as it was away from the city, but the size available were 2100 and greater.

So finalized one in Aparna Cyber Life.
Old 31st March 2019, 09:55   #214
BHPian

Quote:

So finalized one in Aparna Cyber Life.
Welcome to the neighbourhood!! Apologies for not responding to ur earlier query. Cyberlife is a good choice as it is still new (amongst the Aparna properties here), hope you got a flat as per your needs.

CHEERS!!
Old 20th February 2020, 13:51   #215
BHPian

Hi,

Recently got an offer from an IT firm in begumpet, hyderabad. I plan to move there in last week of March.

Company have plans to shift its office to Hitech city in few months.

Looking for recommendations on

1> 2 BHK apartment ard 20K
2> CBSE schools, my Kid would be going to 1st grade.
Old 20th February 2020, 18:04   #216
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashant View Post
1> 2 BHK apartment ard 20K
I had stayed in Ameerpet locality for a few years during my teenage. So I know the surrounding areas (incl. Begumpet) pretty well.

If you are planning on settling in and around Begumpet area, then I'd recommend you to check;
  • Divya Shakthi Apartments near Lal Bungalow, Ameerpet
  • Shantibagh Apartments on opposite road to Country Club under Begumpet railway station overpass.
  • Lakeview Residency near Passport Office Begumpet
  • Mayuri Apartments opposite road of HPS
  • Lotus Flora Apartments near Old Airport flyover.

Other than these there are many smaller societies in neighboring Dharam Karan Lane - Ameerpet, Lifestyle adjacent line. You can also lookup in Raj Bhavan-Somajiguda road.

All the areas I am recommending are within 1-5kms radius and the rents in general will be around your budget.

You can search for flats on nestaway/nobroker/housing.com/commonfloor etc. Also you can comb through yourself on a bike after arriving in Hyd. If you go the broker route then they might charge between 15 days - 1 month rent as their fees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashant View Post
2> CBSE schools, my Kid would be going to 1st grade.
There are a few highly rated schools around like Gitanjali School, Niraj Public School, Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Slate School and the famous HPS. I have friends who studied in Gitanjali and Niraj. Both were excellent. Going by the ratings this seems to have continued.
Old 23rd February 2020, 20:52   #217
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
I had stayed in Ameerpet locality for a few years during my teenage. So I know the surrounding areas (incl. Begumpet) pretty well.
Thanks buddy for the detailed reply . I will start my search based on your pointers.
Old 16th April 2022, 17:41   #218
BHPian

Bumping up this thread...

Post COVID, I need to relocate to Hyderabad from May onwards. I have never been to Hyderabad earlier even for visits. My office will be in Madhapur (Raheja Mindspace to be precise), so I guess I am better looking for a place closer to it. I need to travel back and forth as frequently as possible to Chennai (Rail or Flight).

Can any Hyderabad BHPian suggest few good places to hunt for residence? I am keen to avoid getting a personal transport in Hyderabad. So any area with good connectivity is near by there? I see Metro is well connected to Madhapur from Secundarabad Railway station but there is no Airport metro to Hyderabad (I have to use Uber or Ola, I guess from airport), Am I correct?
Old 16th April 2022, 18:24   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanixravindran View Post
Can any Hyderabad BHPian suggest few good places to hunt for residence? I am keen to avoid getting a personal transport in Hyderabad. So any area with good connectivity is near by there? I see Metro is well connected to Madhapur from Secundarabad Railway station but there is no Airport metro to Hyderabad (I have to use Uber or Ola, I guess from airport), Am I correct?

I am based in Hyderabad, and there are plenty of residential communities and stand-alone complexes available, nearby. But, this area is high in demand for residential properties, thus high rise complexes attract much higher rents. There should not be a problem finding a place to rent nearby. There are a few just behind Raheja Mind Space, walkable distance as well.
sgautam31 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th April 2022, 20:12   #220
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanixravindran View Post
Bumping up this thread...

You would have many options in and around Madhapur. You can stay on either Mindspace side of Madhapur/Kaveri Hills or go across the road towards Ayyapa Society, or even beyond Shilparamam (Whitefield area). You will have several options. I would suggest prioritising ease of office commute over outstation travel commute when deciding your place, since you would be commuting to office much more regularly. (And trust me, when monsoons come, you do NOT want to stay far from office. I once was stuck for over an hr in traffic jam during monsoon trying to get out of Raheja Mindspace area 4 years back.)

And yes, to go to airport, there is no Metro. So it is either Cabs or the Airport Buses.
DriverR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2022, 09:38   #221
BHPian

Hello TBHPians of Hyderabad. Have just moved to the city and have found a place in Miyapur, in Sri Rangapuram colony to be precise (close to HDFC Miyapur branch)
Can someone suggest good schools in the area which will admit mid term? My child is in class VI. CBSE preferred.
Thanks in advance and hope to catch up with you all!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks