Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2015, 13:40   #181
BHPian

Re: Relocation to Hyderabad. Need suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agarwaka View Post
Many thanks for your thoughts. Would you be able to recommend any specific areas that we could consider (since Banjara Hills may be inconvenient)? Thank you!
I would recommend Himayath Nagar. But, if you prefer a "posh" locality, you would be better off in Banjara Hills.
Old 26th April 2015, 14:42   #182
BHPian

Can anyone kindly suggest where in Hyderabad I should look for 2 months accommodation for 2 guys while interning at Amazon, Hyderabad.
Old 22nd December 2015, 14:35   #183
BHPian

Reviving an old thread as I could not find any better place to post this query. I am planning a holiday in Hyderabad starting this Friday. I need some contacts for good reliable car rentals. I have a family of 4 adults + 1 kid (10 yrs). I mostly need the car for city drives during day time, so 8 hrs 80 kms would suffice. I do not intend to drive myself so a mid size sedan or Innova/Xylo would suffice. Even Indica is okay as I dont want to travel much, so can compromise on comfort.
Old 22nd September 2017, 12:28   #184
BHPian

Friends,
Moving to Hyderabad for official job transfer for 12-18months in Oct.
Would like to know if you have any references to find 1BHK houses/flats with car parking. Office location is Gachibowli area. Looking within 10kms radius for rented house. I am married bachelor moving alone and family in BLR.

Found few upcoming areas like with reasonable rents:
Nallagandla
Manikonda
Kothaguda
NanakramGuda
Khajaguda
Journalist Colony P3
Gopanapalli
Puppalaguda
Lingampalli
LancoHills
Kokapet
Narsingi

I am also in touch with Nestaway/Smart Livein with good flat sharing options. Prices are high & competitive. Not sure about their service.

Seems like flat sharing model is huge in HYD. Monthly maintenance asked is around 3000 which includes water/electricity/maid/cook etc. I may take my car or jupiter for local run around. So, finding flats with parking seems like difficult.

Any suggestions please.
Old 30th September 2017, 08:44   #185
BHPian

Any suggestions please. HYD folks need your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstallion76 View Post
Friends,
Would like to know if you have any references to find 1BHK houses/flats with car parking. Office location is Gachibowli area. Looking within 10kms radius for rented house. I am married bachelor moving alone and family in BLR.

Nallagandla
Manikonda
Kothaguda
NanakramGuda
Khajaguda
Journalist Colony P3
Gopanapalli
Puppalaguda
Lingampalli
LancoHills
Kokapet
Narsingi

I am also in touch with Nestaway/Smart Livein with good flat sharing options. Prices are high & competitive. Not sure about their service.

Seems like flat sharing model is huge in HYD. Monthly maintenance asked is around 3000 which includes water/electricity/maid/cook etc. I may take my car or jupiter for local run around. So, finding flats with parking seems like difficult.

Any suggestions please.
Old 30th September 2017, 11:06   #186
BHPian

Quote:
Friends,

Nallagandla
Manikonda
Kothaguda
NanakramGuda
Khajaguda
Journalist Colony P3
Gopanapalli
Puppalaguda
Lingampalli
LancoHills
Kokapet
Narsingi

Any suggestions please.
Manikonda
Kothaguda
NanakramGuda
Journalist Colony P3
Gopanapalli
Khajaguda

it would be tough to get a 1bhk flat with a car parking in the above areas but 2 bhk would not cost more than 15k and you would be able to find one and these would be the nearest for Gachibowli.

I am not sure about the flat sharing model, but there are executive hostels which will let you have one room for yourself in madhapur, you can check that. Car parking would still be difficult.

Will pm you my mobile number , you can call me if you need more details.

Thanks
Old 30th September 2017, 11:58   #187
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Any suggestions please. HYD folks need your help.
I live in Nallagandla and my office is in Gachibowli (10 kms one way). The rents in this area are much lower but you get all the necessary facilities here. You could take a furnished 2 BHK too if you like.

Have you joined the Hyd Flats and flatmates FB group? I see several listings for shared accommodation with dedicated parking too. Let me know if you want to be added to the group.

PS: I am also a married bachelor
Old 15th November 2017, 17:39   #188
BHPian

HYD Friends,
Need some clarity on telugu for school curriculum.
Is telugu compulsory for CBSE schools in HYD? I saw few article news of KCR making telugu compulsory till 12th in Telangana.
Please clarify as I am planning to move to HYD in Dec and admission for next year 9th std around botanical garden road.

Appreciate inputs please.
Old 15th November 2017, 18:18   #189
BHPian

Quote:
HYD Friends,
Is telugu compulsory for CBSE schools in HYD?
Yes, it is. Second language can be Hindi/Sanskrit. This is as per DAV a CBSE school.
Old 20th November 2017, 20:52   #190
BHPian

Quote:
HYD Friends,
Is telugu compulsory for CBSE schools in HYD? I saw few article news of KCR making telugu compulsory till 12th in Telangana.
Please clarify as I am planning to move to HYD in Dec and admission for next year 9th std around botanical garden road.

Appreciate inputs please.
I have been following this and this is the latest news to come out
http://www.thehansindia.com/posts/in...rt-soon/340410
Old 11th January 2018, 18:18   #191
BHPian

How much does it cost for a single person to live in a decent locality in Hyderabad (no PG/hostels)? Preferably in Gachibowli area , mainly the areas around the IT hubs ? Mostly interested in knowing about expenses like rent+maintenance+maid+utilities etc.
Old 11th January 2018, 18:52   #192
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vint View Post
How much does it cost for a single person to live in a decent locality in Hyderabad (no PG/hostels)? Preferably in Gachibowli area , mainly the areas around the IT hubs ? Mostly interested in knowing about expenses like rent+maintenance+maid+utilities etc.
Assuming you want to share a 3 BHK flat with 3 folks, it will be around
7k-9k (rent) + 1.5K (maintenance) + 1k -2k (maid +cook) + 0.8K - 2K (utilities: internet + electricity + groceries etc.. which can vary based on your utility )

All are approx and will vary on the community/kind of Apartment you stay.
Old 12th January 2018, 08:19   #193
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manas_270 View Post
Assuming you want to share a 3 BHK flat with 3 folks, it will be around
7k-9k (rent) + 1.5K (maintenance) + 1k -2k (maid +cook) + 0.8K - 2K (utilities: internet + electricity + groceries etc.. which can vary based on your utility )

All are approx and will vary on the community/kind of Apartment you stay.
Thanks. Without sharing, can one expect 2BHK in a decent locality for around 15k ?
Old 12th January 2018, 10:40   #194
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vint View Post
Thanks. Without sharing, can one expect 2BHK in a decent locality for around 15k ?
Possible in those standalone apartment complexes slightly interior and away from main roads and markets which will have 20/30 flats and a 24 hour watchman cum car cleaner cum maintenance collector and whose wife will be working as a maid cum cook.
20k is what will qualify as 2-BHK rent for a decent apartment.
Old 12th January 2018, 11:26   #195
BHPian

@vint: If you are looking to just stay and use the apartment space better to go for shared apartment. Most of them are working professionals and come back to room for nights sleep. As @manas mentioned, those are the range for shared flat where in the complete room is yours and other areas are shared.

If you are uncomfortable to search, then book the rooms online using Nestaway or SmarLivein. They have bunch of flat sharing options. But those rates are for shared room. Not just flat. If looking for 1BHK independent, then its around 15-20K only for rent. Others expenses remain the same.

Some people may not like to use cot/bed already used. So, you end up buying news ones which costs around 5-6K one time cost.

Area behind, botanical garden and masjid banda have lot many shared flats available around those prices. Also, check for parking options/feasibility of shared autos.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks