Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2010, 11:30   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paharino1 View Post
You mean L & T serene county right ? I have a friend of mine who stays there..he has been forwarding me mails from the egroup there..mostly 3 BHKs with prices quoted as 20k+ ...
would ideally like to stay in a 2BHK...but i believe very few 2BHKs in L & T
if your interested, contact Rajesh Rawal on TBHP who has the agent number who was quoting 13-14k for an apartment. Must be 2bhk
Old 3rd March 2010, 15:29   #17
Senior - BHPian

The best way to look for rental flats in Hyderabad is to pickup the Deccan Chronicle Sunday edition and browse thru classifieds. You'll surely get a flat that you like. Brokers are a pain and best avoided. You can also check the epaper version. I found my flat in a decent locality by just browsing thru the classifieds of DC.

P.S: Navadweepa near Cyber Towers also has lots of flast but the avg rate is about 18-20k.
Old 9th March 2010, 18:26   #18
BHPian

can i also pitch in , i am also looking for the same kind of apartments , in the same kind of areas .so any numbers that can be forwarded to me will be of great help ...added criteria , need a babysitter and preferably daycare .i guess that should be available in all these townships.

Thanks
Old 9th March 2010, 18:37   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

2 BHK reqd in Kavuri Hills

Guys, have a friend who's moving back to Hyd next month and is looking for acco.

2 BHK, with 1 car park. Rent: max 10k
Preferred area : Kavuri hills.

Any leads, pls PM me.
Old 29th April 2010, 09:23   #20
BHPian

Shifting on 1st June to Hyderabad

Guyz,

I am shifting to Hyderabad in the 1st week of June, Office is in Gachibowli, looking for houses in Indu Fortune fields, Kondapur , whitefileds area, budget around 17 K. Could any body please help me with any phone no.s or any details. I have been searching on magic bricks and other websites but only reaching the relators and not the individuals. No ads on Deccan Chronicle this sunday.

Paharino,

Did you get a house in your budget, if you could please share some details.

Plz help ....
Old 29th April 2010, 13:37   #21
BHPian

@ tinkywinky(interesting avataar) .. have responded to your query as a pm..
Old 29th April 2010, 15:06   #22
BHPian

Thank you

Thanks Rajesh, Avinash and Paharino. I will get back to you guyz about the status in 3 weeks time .

Regards,
Ranga
Old 8th September 2011, 07:49   #23

Re: Relocation to Hyderabad. Need suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
@ tinkywinky(interesting avataar) .. have responded to your query as a pm..
Hello Rajesh,
I just came across your and others' posts regarding rental options for relocation to Hyderabad.
I will be relocating to Hyderabad later this month - it would be great if you can send me the details for L&T Serene County as well.
Thanks in advance.
Old 8th September 2011, 09:46   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhox View Post
Hello Rajesh,
I just came across your and others' posts regarding rental options for relocation to Hyderabad.
I will be relocating to Hyderabad later this month - it would be great if you can send me the details for L&T Serene County as well.
Thanks in advance.
You should be able to get something in L&T Serene County within 20K. But any particular reason for that place. You can get decent 2BHK in Chandanagar, Malayasian Township, Kondapur areas also.

Cheers
Old 8th September 2011, 09:52   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
You should be able to get something in L&T Serene County within 20K. But any particular reason for that place. You can get decent 2BHK in Chandanagar, Malayasian Township, Kondapur areas also.

Cheers
Thanks Milecruncher for the reply. No particular reason for L&T Serene County - I am just looking for a fully furnished apartment in areas around Hitech city within 15k. My interest in L&T Serene County was because of the previous posts in this thread - mobike008 mentioned that 2bhk apartments in Serene County may be available for 13-14k.
Old 30th September 2011, 06:33   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Milecruncher for the reply. No particular reason for L&T Serene County - I am just looking for a fully furnished apartment in areas around Hitech city within 15k. My interest in L&T Serene County was because of the previous posts in this thread - mobike008 mentioned that 2bhk apartments in Serene County may be available for 13-14k.
There are 2 BHK apartments in Chandanagar (opp. Bawarchi, behind the petrol station) for 8k a month (6k basic rent + 1.5k parking + elevator maintenance). In Ameerpet/Yosuf nagar you can get a 1 BHK for 7k (3-storey bldg; no parking or elevator) but everything you need is quite close by. Both are pretty basic no-frills type apartments and close to Hitech city.
Old 30th September 2011, 12:20   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Hello Rajesh,
Thanks in advance.
When searching for a rental property, best option in Hyd is to go through the Deccan Chronicle classifieds over the weekend. You will get the best deal.
Old 2nd December 2011, 09:34   #28
Senior - BHPian

Hi Hyderabadies,

I would be visitng Hyderabad for 2 weeks, to attend an official seminar. Hence, I would have a weekend for Hyderabad sight seeing.

- What are the must see places in Hyderabad ?

- Where can I get good Hyderabadi food ?

- How long is the commute from Airport to ASCI (Bella Vista) ?

- What is the preferred mode of public transport for tourists (auto/taxi) ? Do the autowallahs go by the meter or they have the habit of overcharging new guys ?

Thanks in advance,

Rohan
Old 2nd December 2011, 10:32   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan_iitr View Post
What are the must see places in Hyderabad ?
Lots of places actually, but I'll list regular here.
1. Charminar
2. Golconda Fort /Taramati Baradari
3. Birla Temple and surroundings
4. Hussain Sagar Lake and the Food court adjoining it. Boat ride to the Buddha Statue in the middle of the lake
5. NTR Garden/ Lumbini park around Hussain sagar lake
6. A little offbeat would be darshan at Chilkur Balaji temple and visit to Gandipet lake
7. A drive through sight seeing of Hi-tech city
8. Ramoji Film City(you will need a full day here)
9. If zoo interests you, you might as well visit the Hyderabad zoo
10. Just go to any good mall,loiter around and observe Hyderabad and hyderabadi's, time will fly by.

Quote:
- Where can I get good Hyderabadi food ?
Visit the thread on Hyderabad food guide. You will finds lots of choices there

Quote:
- How long is the commute from Airport to ASCI (Bella Vista) ??
ASCI at begumpet ? minimum 40 minutes depending on the time of travel. During peak hours add another 10-15 minutes

Quote:
- - What is the preferred mode of public transport for tourists (auto/taxi) ? ?
Auto here mostly or you can hire a taxi as well for full day.

Quote:
- Do the autowallahs go by the meter or they have the habit of overcharging new guys ?
Bargain hard and stand firm, they will try to make you agree for the fixed rate, but stand your ground. Some good autowallahs will non-chalantly take you in on the meter rates.

Have a happy stay!
Fordmanchau is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2012, 11:33   #30
BHPian

Guys, I am moving to Hyderabad by the first week of February. My office is in Hyderabad SEZ @ Pocharam and for a week I would get accommodation in my company guesthouse. This means, I have only one week to get a flat to live in.

Is there some good residential locales near the SEZ or I should look out somewhere else. The flat I look is 2BHK with a max rent of 12k

Once the flat is ready, I would bring my wife and 3 month old kid home. So, the flat should be safe and a easy reach to all basic amenities nearby.

And what is the advance amount to be given at present?

Last edited by dre@ms : 29th January 2012 at 11:42.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks