Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th August 2010, 10:25   #196
BHPian

Shocking indeed...i was a fan of his reviews and style of writing .
TRRK you will be dearly missed ! :(
Old 16th August 2010, 02:13   #197
BHPian

OMG !
Just came across this thread. Very Very sad indeed. May God give his family strength to cope up with this great loss. I had always respected his views and enjoyed reading his well informed posts. God this is sad indeed :(
Old 16th August 2010, 18:11   #198
Senior - BHPian

Sad to hear the news. Although I never had the pleasure of meeting the gentleman, he was very familiar to me through his posts. May his soul RIP.
Old 16th August 2010, 18:16   #199
BHPian

OMG, I am shocked to hear this news. Just today saw this thread.

TRRK Sir, i havent interacted with you, but i was an avid reader of your Ownership Threads, they had excellent details about your experiences.

As our forum member "amtak" wrote, that you have an aura surrounding you that can be felt by seeing your pics.

My heart is crying & my Eyes are wet, we will miss you Sir. It is a HUGE Loss to the Forum.

Heartfelt Condolences to the Family. RIP Sir, we will miss you.

Last edited by sharma_sanjeevi : 16th August 2010 at 18:18.
Old 17th August 2010, 02:20   #200
BHPian

This is shocking news.
I had avidly followed his Manza and Figo threads.
May his soul rest in peace and God give strength to his family.
Old 17th August 2010, 08:47   #201
BHPian

Myself and wife were reading the Chemistry question that he had posted. Once he got the answer after a few posts he requested the moderator to close the thread so that, futile discussions did not go on. It shows his character. Also, I am trying to implement his no-horn policy these days and every time I go through a long distance without a horn I am reminded of him. RIP, trrk.
Old 17th August 2010, 12:14   #202
Distinguished - BHPian

Sad news.
I am really feeling bad about this.

If there is anything to be and could be done for the family, could someone please contact me?

Thanks.
Old 17th August 2010, 12:23   #203
BHPian

Dear Doctor,

I have never interacted with you but seeing the obituaries of the BHPians praising you as a BHPian and a contributor speaks volumes to the kind of person you were. Its sad that i will never be able to gain from your experience. May your soul rest in peace.
Old 17th August 2010, 13:20   #204
BHPian

This is shocking indeed!As Muneem said, he was one gentleman who was always on time for the meets and he always made it a point to atleast meet the members if he cannot make it for the drives.Will definitely miss your presence.
I pray for his soul to rest in peace and pray to god to give strength to his family to overcome these difficult times.
RIP trrk
Old 17th August 2010, 15:06   #205
Senior - BHPian

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post2030216

JKDas's signature in this thread shocked me. Never met Dr. TRRK but was always keen to check out his posts. Rest in peace, dear doctor. Hope your family has the strength to go over this.

We shared something in common, extremely fortunate with Tata cars and multiple Tatas over the years.

Last edited by discoverwild : 17th August 2010 at 15:11.
Old 17th August 2010, 18:47   #206
BHPian

Really sad to hear the news of the loss of our dear Team-bhp member and that too, under unfortunate circumstances. Never had the opportunity to interact with TRRK on this forum, but going by the posts (200+) on this thread, he was surely a popular and a well respected man who had a passion for cars. Our deepest condolences to the bereaved family.

I don't know if his family is aware of the numerous tributes being posted on this forum and if not, is it possible that the moderators can compile the posts into one PDF/DOC file and paste it with a TEAM-BHP sticker. A team-bhp member could then deliver/hand it over the dossier to the family. It would be a fitting token of our love and affection for TRRK, a person who contributed so much on this forum.

Melvyn
Old 18th August 2010, 09:59   #207
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by misquitas View Post
I don't know if his family is aware of the numerous tributes being posted on this forum and if not, is it possible that the moderators can compile the posts into one PDF/DOC file and paste it with a TEAM-BHP sticker. A team-bhp member could then deliver/hand it over the dossier to the family. It would be a fitting token of our love and affection for TRRK, a person who contributed so much on this forum.
Melvyn
The family is unlikely to see this thread on the forum. I intend to print the entire thread and present it to them as a spiral bound file. Already it runs into over 85 pages and new posts are appearing daily. I was thinking of waiting until next week before printing. In the meantime suggestions are most welcome.
Old 18th August 2010, 11:22   #208
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kollamraja View Post
The family is unlikely to see this thread on the forum. I intend to print the entire thread and present it to them as a spiral bound file. Already it runs into over 85 pages and new posts are appearing daily. I was thinking of waiting until next week before printing. In the meantime suggestions are most welcome.
That's the best thing can expect from a family friend.
Old 18th August 2010, 11:26   #209
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
That's a really good one. Please do it.
Old 18th August 2010, 18:20   #210
BHPian

Quote:
Great work. If possible, please include some of the photos of TRRK during some of the team-bhp meets, that have now been uploaded on this thread. When you hand over the file, is it possible for someone to click a snap of the event? It would be touching for us to see a team-bhp member hand over the file to TRRK's wife/daughter. And when this event takes place, please convey our deepest condolences to the bereaved family.

Thanks,
Melvyn

PS: You could also consider this suggestion. Team-bhp members in the locality could arrange for a small condolence meet and invite the family to this meet. Someone from the moderators could send in a message, which could be read out at the meeting on behalf of the moderators of TEAM-BHP. The file could then be handed over to the family at this meet.

Last edited by misquitas : 18th August 2010 at 18:23.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks