Team-BHP - TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/86801-trrk-dr-t-r-rajesh-kumar-obituary-2.html)

Rest in peace sir, you will be missed.

I have read the news through newspaper. But could not identify its TRRK. May God give strength to his family to overcome this.May his soul rest in peace!!

I was wondering where he had gone. was waiting for his updates on this two new rides. Had met him often during our meets, still can't imagine the thought of him being dead :(

RIP sir!

That's very a very sad news. May he rest in peace.

Oh.. I am shocked to see this news.
A sad news for T-BHP family.

My condolences to his family.

He was a familiar face to me through the snaps of TVM meets. Sorry to hear the sad news. RIP Doctor.

Drive on,
Shibu.

Sad news :(

May his soul R.I.P

Condolences to his family, may god give them courage in this passing times.

I did not get a chance to meet TRRK in person. His reviews about the vehicles he owned were well balanced. He bought his Manza from my wife's Team Member Ms.Femi and they all knew him very well.

My heart felt condolence to his family and I pray to god to give them strength to overcome the grief. May his soul rest in peace

Shocked.

I got a call from Bittu (firestorm), said he got a text from Jose.
It seems I had the text too from Jose saw this just after I hung up.

Jose just called back, he too is shocked by the news as every one else.

trrk doc you will be missed.

May your soul rest in peace.
God give strength to his family.

This is a big loss for the community.
May his soul R.I.P
Condolences to the family

Very sad news, Rajesh saab, you will be missed ! May his soul RIP.

It's a shocking news right in the morning. Feel like we miss a family member !

May his soul rest in peace.

I still cannot believe this. I received an sms from Prajesh a while back & I just cannot believe it. Never had the opportunity to meet him but he came across as a very objective & mature individual in all his posts. Always humble & always sharing experiences & information for the benefit of all.

Its such a pity that the good are almost invariably snatched away early. And the cause of death is so shocking. May his soul rest in peace.

And my sincere condolences to his family - may God give them strength to tide over these heartbroken times.

I was going through his posts, he has even posted on 6th Aug. Quote from one of his last posts.

"My speeding days have long gone. Too old now. Moreover, since I strictly don't use horn, it is easier to be slow."

Nothing more, only prayers!!!

Shocking, I knew him quite well, met him in TVM recently. And yesterday night, I had sent him a PM asking for his telephone number to help out someone who is visiting Alapuzha.

I cannot believe it.