Team-BHP - TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/86801-trrk-dr-t-r-rajesh-kumar-obituary-5.html)

There were couple of replies from him on 6th August 2010 evening..Very sad news. RIP trrk

Condolences to His Family.RIP trrk .

Very sad news. RIP my friend. Hope God gives his family the strength needed at this hour.

Here are some pics from the last PUG meet we had at trivandrum
TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-dsc02960-medium.jpg
TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-dsc_0082-medium.jpg
TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-dsc_0092-medium.jpg

dr.trrk. You surely would be missed in the journey ahead. Yes..You would be Badly Missed.

Me and wife are truly shocked...!! He treated us in Allepy on our way to Ashtamudi... and he was a special guest on our wedding day...

:(

5-sep-2008...

TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-imgp1487.jpg

Dr. T R Rajesh (trrk).

When I started an exclusive Tata Safari forum on yahoo in 2005, Rajesh was one of the early birds to have signed up as a member. He, then owned a TCIC Safari.

I had many an informative interaction with him.

May the Almighty give strength to his family to bear this immense loss.

RIP Rajesh..You will be missed...!

Shocking! He came over all the way from Alleppey to Cochin when I had driven down to Kerala. My wife and I are really sad on hearing this. I know him as a very unassuming and a very humble person. He always used to help people with their queries, and used to love cars. A very knowledgeable person indeed.

I never know of someone whom I could connect with at the very first meeting. He was such a person.

May his soul rest in peace.

its really very very sad. He was a very good friend of mine and we knew each other from Indica days.

He was great, he drove all the way from Alleppy to cochin to meet me and even dropped me to airport.

This is really shocking. He met with an accident and one of the artery blocked.

May his soul rest in peace and pray to god to give his wife, daughter and family, strength to handle the shock.

I am just lost of word

Very sad news.

May his soul rest in peace.

Very sad indeed.
He was an avid contributor. His ownership reports used to contain a wealth of information.
His will be really missed.
RIP Sir.

He will surely be missed . May his soul rest in peace. And may god give strength to his family to bear this heavy loss.

I was supposed to meet him next time I was driving down to my home town. In shock.

Shocked to hear the news from vaisakh. The saddest part is, even though he stayed just 2km from my home, I was unaware of this happening. Later, got it confirmed and came to know that the funeral is over. Being from the same town, we used to meet quite often at his shop. Even I was planning to meet him personally this week to invite him for my marriage on September 3rd. Any way, the news came as a blow to me. May his soul rest in peace.

Its really sad to know that he is no more, He gave me good advice while buying my manza, its shocking :(

Very sad and shocking. My condolences to the family.
RIP Sir.