Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2006, 14:55   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
Excuse me? OT, but what logic are you using for that?
Simple MV August & the others that I have named come under Hyper sports category

@supremeBaleno, v1p3r: Yes thats correct even I noticed it but somehow it seems fine for a tee.
Old 12th April 2006, 15:14   #77
BANNED

Hypersport/Supersport/whatever.. the point of the matter here is not to discuss the category under which JA's bike falls.. is it??
Could we please stick to what this thread was started for?
Old 12th April 2006, 19:30   #78
Senior - BHPian

my take on this whole incident; John's just another scapegoat for the media, an excuse for higher TRP and B.S, that's all. my sympathies lie with the poor man and his bike. hope they get better soon. this poor chap seems like a genuine enthusiast to me- the bugger, reportedly, still has his first car bought from his hard-earned money, a tata sierra. that alone, in my books, is reason enough to like him as a fellow enthusiast.

as for the law system in India- it definitely doesn't deserve accolades. it's a screwed up system, an excuse for authority, that's it. but hey, that's just my opinion.
Old 13th April 2006, 04:19   #79
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno
BTW, what happened to that DUI offense of his where his SUV killed people sleeping on the pavement - no news of that for a long time ?
This is certainly , but the irony of our homeland and the legal system cracks me up. SK simply gets away after innocent humans sleeping on the roadside, but gets sentenced for killing wild animals. With all due respect to endangered wild animals, we should also respect human life.
Old 13th April 2006, 10:04   #80
BANNED

Well read in the papers this morning that JA has been discharged from the hospital and is recouperating at home ( with one of the best looking nurses might I add!) and he has not been arrested or chargesheeted.. so all's well that end's well..

Last edited by Rehaan : 13th April 2006 at 10:14.
Old 10th March 2012, 10:41   #81
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: John Abraham Crashes

Thanks to BHPian Prateekm for pointing this out:

Quote:
Update in this news, John Abraham has been charged for rash driving and sentenced to 15 days of imprisonment.

News Source
Old 10th March 2012, 10:43   #82
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Thanks to BHPian Prateekm for pointing this out:
Actually he got a bail yesterday - link. and won't spend time in jail.
Old 10th March 2012, 10:47   #83
BANNED

This is typically how our justice works, take a relatively harmless high profile case and make a mountain out of it and enjoy as the media cooks up juicy side stories.

Yawn..Yawn..
Old 10th March 2012, 12:21   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
This is typically how our justice works, take a relatively harmless high profile case and make a mountain out of it and enjoy as the media cooks up juicy side stories.

Yawn..Yawn..
And that poor IPS officer who got mowed in MP. Nothing will ever happen to the perpetrators other than a host of jingoistic statements issued by the biggies.
Old 10th March 2012, 14:36   #85
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Just like to add:

It must suck to be JA. Do the right thing, ruin your bloody expensive bike to save a couple of idiots coming down the wrong way on a street that the city didn't care to light properly. Take them to hospital on your own, being injured all the while. Then get lambasted in our rent-a-paper media by a bunch of idiots who are out to make up stories, and to top it off, get arrested.

And now someone will say "so what, he can afford another bike." But from what I know, he seems to be a real biker, not Salman Khan. He saved up to buy an export spec Bullet when he wasn't very rich.

On the other hand, I'm very happy Salman Khan is going to jail. I hope he gets a 'hero's welcome' from the inmates. Stupid little chimpanzee.
Don't compare Salmon the K, the miserable fool to a Chimpanzee. Chimps are nice creatures and Salmon the K is not. However he has one redeeming feature in my book and this is that he likes dogs so he can't be all bad.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks