Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2008, 12:12   #91
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Today there was horrible traffic jam from Madhapur PS until Cybertowers. And, guess who i saw admist all this hulla-gulla?

Our hyderabad tbhp resident F1 driver "Mr.Rajesh.Rawal" chewing on gum and cursing the traffic at the same time and looked to be enjoying himself.
Aree dada ,when i saw the red beauty in my rear ,i knew for sure it was you!

in a way i loved the traffic today ...usually in no traffic days i hardly listen to 1-2 songs ,and am at office..

today was special ,got to listen atleast 5 .( hear lil wayne- lolipop(hip hop) ,gives a good effect on slow moving traffic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
Rajesh, You must have used your jet fuel boosters to take off from the traffic and land in a free area. If F1 drivers can race, you can FLY!!

for a moment i wanted to be bruce almighty ,raise my hand ,do the sign and see all the other rides make way for me...

Since this particular thread would be visited exclusively by the Hyd members( unless other city visitors would want to comment on hyd traffic)

Folks ,do visit the team bhp meet section to know more about the lunch meet on dec 21 and post your confirmations...

Doing free mein advertisement here

If we would have new members other than the regulars on that meet ,i will think of a career in media/advertising..

other thread worth advertising would be 'super imports in hyd' what say avi bhai!

Note from the Team-BHP Support: Please use the "edit" button if posting within 15 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.

Last edited by Jaggu : 10th December 2008 at 13:16. Reason: back to back post
Old 10th December 2008, 16:25   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
It's gonna be the Film Nagar-Whisper Valley route again for me for the next few days, till the mayhem is over.
I have been taking this route regularly. The roads have been patched so it is smooth sailing all the way. Just in case you have not travelled this route for a long time, watch out for a couple of new speed breakers on the way.
Old 10th December 2008, 17:13   #93
BHPian

Public...

This new shortcut( left lane before ratandeep mart) is nice yaar to come to mindspace/cyber pearl..

no need to go towards cyber towers at all.
Old 11th December 2008, 15:51   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by watashi75 View Post
I have been taking this route regularly. The roads have been patched so it is smooth sailing all the way. Just in case you have not travelled this route for a long time, watch out for a couple of new speed breakers on the way.
If you are talking about the humps on the steep slope on Narne Road, I'm already aware. I have been using that road at least once a week this long. I'm also aware of the two new humps where the narrow road meets the film nagar road.Thanks anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
Public...

This new shortcut( left lane before ratandeep mart) is nice yaar to come to mindspace/cyber pearl..

Hey, where is this one? Before My Home Navadweepa? I aint all that sure where Ratnadeep mart is located.

Last edited by vnabhi : 11th December 2008 at 15:52.
Old 11th December 2008, 19:37   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Public...

Sshhhh Rajesh Bhai... you can't give away such golden secrets so easily . That road is an absolute life saver in the increasing traffic...saves time, petrol and yes, quite a few songs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Hey, where is this one? Before My Home Navadweepa? I aint all that sure where Ratnadeep mart is located.
This one starts just before BirlaSoft. You'll see this nicely laid out road going to the left having a sign board saying "Apex Solutions" or something like that. Just take that road and breeze your way to your office parking lot.
Old 11th December 2008, 20:32   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devnull View Post
Sshhhh Rajesh Bhai... you can't give away such golden secrets so easily . That road is an absolute life saver in the increasing traffic...saves time, petrol and yes, quite a few songs!

This one starts just before BirlaSoft. You'll see this nicely laid out road going to the left having a sign board saying "Apex Solutions" or something like that. Just take that road and breeze your way to your office parking lot.
Thanks. But where does it merge with the main road---near TCS? Or does it merge before the police kiosk near Cyber Pearl?
I may not be using this road as my office is in Ascendas/ VBIT. Whisper Valley makes more sense to me.
Old 16th December 2008, 13:50   #97
BHPian

@vnabhi:- sir ,this road merges after the police kiosk (if u come from cyber towers) the kiosk will come 1st ,then on the left there will be lot of small stalls(cigarettes/cheap lunch etc) ,that is where this road merges...

@ devnull:- sorry bud ,was just tryin to help vnabhi to ease up his office travelling snarls... will keep this as a secret from others visiting this thread,ssshhhhhhhh!
Old 16th December 2008, 20:37   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@vnabhi:- sir ,this road merges after the police kiosk (if u come from cyber towers) the kiosk will come 1st ,then on the left there will be lot of small stalls(cigarettes/cheap lunch etc) ,that is where this road merges...

@ devnull:- sorry bud ,was just tryin to help vnabhi to ease up his office travelling snarls... will keep this as a secret from others visiting this thread,ssshhhhhhhh!
Thanks buddy. But your message came a wee bit late. I tried out the road today. It was good, but the stretch from Madhapur P.S. to that road was bad! I will stick to the Whisper Valley route for a peace of mind.
Old 19th December 2008, 12:12   #99
Senior - BHPian

At last, they've opened up the Durgam road, though it is still a bit shabby.

BTW, there was a terrible jam between Hotel NKM Grand and Taj Krishna this morning. This was followed by another one between MLA Cly and Appollo Junction at Jubilee Hills. At both places I had to take a U turn and scoot in a longer way.

Does anybody know the cause of these 2 jams?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks