Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th July 2010, 13:06   #166
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Oh oh oh. Kiranpashtakar seems to have taken personally. clocking 3 times more than someone doesn't make one an expert. What's the claim to fame? I've driven so much miles?
You know the only place where they close in on vehicles in front when the other person tries to overtake? Race track. And in a race track, there's no oncoming traffic (or a jaywalker for that instance). It's the mentality to race and come first that rules there first. The road is not a race track. Try this gimmick with a yellow board mahindra scorpio/ safari kind of vehicle, They'd be all over the swift.
Opinions are like back sides. Everyone has one I agree. But we all know what it's full off!
There's something called defensive driving. And people who don't find reason and attribute a jaywalker springing up as another one's running out of luck, will not find reason to appreciate defensive driving tactics. You don't need luck to precede you when you drive defensive. That's why in developed nations, they have a tough test to clear. Here every moron gets a license. Sorry to offend, but I feel that Kiranpashtakar is dragging this swift issue just for sake of arguing when it's clearly very offensive driving on the part of the swift.
Old 15th July 2010, 14:32   #167
BHPian

@MX6

Oh oh oh. Kiranpashtakar seems to have taken personally. clocking 3 times more than someone doesn't make one an expert. What's the claim to fame? I've driven so much miles?

No that does not make one an expert driver and thats the precise point I was trying to make,

You know the only place where they close in on vehicles in front when the other person tries to overtake? Race track. And in a race track, there's no oncoming traffic (or a jaywalker for that instance). It's the mentality to race and come first that rules there first.
If thats your opinion, you are priveleged to have one, I think the other wise, so??

The road is not a race track. Try this gimmick with a yellow board mahindra scorpio/ safari kind of vehicle, They'd be all over the swift.
Such yellow board drviers are called morons my freind and they are eligible for public flogging and my stand remains the same.

Opinions are like back sides. Everyone has one I agree. But we all know what it's full off!
Precisely my point here as well, only thing I did'nt want to sound repulsive,thanks for wording it out for me.

There's something called defensive driving. And people who don't find reason and attribute a jaywalker springing up as another one's running out of luck, will not find reason to appreciate defensive driving tactics. You don't need luck to precede you when you drive defensive. That's why in developed nations, they have a tough test to clear. Here every moron gets a license. Sorry to offend,

Dont worry about offense buddy, none taken, I am sure you too would have a license. And that would put you in the same category. And are you suggesting that you are a incarnation of a perfect driver from a developed country, then i must admit its a honor discussing this with you :o)

But I feel that Kiranpashtakar is dragging this swift issue just for sake of arguing
Yes, I thought I had made my stand clear I am just arguing for what should have been the right thing to do at that point and I have time on hand to argue, feel free to join me on this engaging discussion but if you other things to do then I suggest you mind them

when it's clearly very offensive driving on the part of the swift.

Offensive or defensive, its purely situational what makes it right or wrong.

Last edited by kiranpashtakar : 15th July 2010 at 14:41.
Old 15th July 2010, 14:56   #168
MX6
Senior - BHPian

I'm out of this conversation. I'll go back to sharing snippets on other people's travelogues and help them plan their trip.

Mods. Sorry for the junk here.
Gomzi, SDP, Aargee, Xehaust, MCR and others. Thanks for supporting views.

I'm not a perfect driver from a developed country. But I got my license in India as well as US the proper way.
Old 15th July 2010, 14:59   #169
Team-BHP Support

This thread has run its course, time to close. - Support Team
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks