Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2014, 18:11   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Lamborghini Huracán to be showcased in India, March 2014

Huracan will reach the showroom next month. Massive bookings (supercar standard) and the first car is heading for Kerala in couple of months. I have shared some pictures clicked by my friend who works for Lamborghini. He was there for the huracan training.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intern...ml#post3448077
Old 4th June 2014, 19:46   #32
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Huracan will reach the showroom next month. Massive bookings (supercar standard) and the first car is heading for Kerala in couple of months. I have shared some pictures clicked by my friend who works for Lamborghini. He was there for the huracan training.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intern...ml#post3448077
I am assuming you are talking with reference to Lambo Bangy. But sorry to burst your bubble, the first lot of Huracans will land only late August(or even later) and not July. Atleasr thisnis what I am told by multiple sources.
Old 4th June 2014, 19:48   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
I am assuming you are talking with reference to Lambo Bangy. But sorry to burst your bubble, the first lot of Huracans will land only late August(or even later) and not July. Atleasr thisnis what I am told by multiple sources.
I wasnt talking about cars for delivery. Just meant the car would reach the showroom sometime next month.
Old 5th June 2014, 11:33   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
I wasnt talking about cars for delivery. Just meant the car would reach the showroom sometime next month.
You got the wrong information my friend. As per Lamborghini India, all the demo/ display Huracan's reach India in August or September.
Old 5th June 2014, 17:24   #35
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
You got the wrong information my friend. As per Lamborghini India, all the demo/ display Huracan's reach India in August or September.
Thats is exactly what I was trying to say! They wont land before August.
Old 5th June 2014, 22:53   #36
Senior - BHPian

The Kerala Huracan was the first to be ordered in India. Its in Rosso Mars (Red) and belongs to a partner in Lamborghini Bengaluru.

Despite being the first booking, his car is slated to arrive only in September. I believe the Mumbai cars are to be delivered from August onwards.
Old 6th June 2014, 11:32   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
The Kerala Huracan was the first to be ordered in India. Its in Rosso Mars (Red) and belongs to a partner in Lamborghini Bengaluru.

Despite being the first booking, his car is slated to arrive only in September. I believe the Mumbai cars are to be delivered from August onwards.
Would it then be a Dealership car or Private owned?.

This is because all the cars for India would arrive in the same shipment. From what i know it is only the dealership car, customer cars would come later.
Old 6th June 2014, 17:09   #38
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

This is because all the cars for India would arrive in the same shipment. From what i know it is only the dealership car, customer cars would come later.
The KL car is private owned. As per my info, Lambo Bangy's TDV and the KL car will come together with more cars following. The TDV is in a similar spec as the KL car.
Old 6th June 2014, 18:55   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
The KL car is private owned. As per my info, Lambo Bangy's TDV and the KL car will come together with more cars following. The TDV is in a similar spec as the KL car.
No, as Akshat told, the KL Huracan is definitely a private car and will be kept in Kottayam, where the guy resides. The dealership is getting a different demo vehicle.

Maybe this car is coming with the dealer cars and could very well be the first to be delivered.
Old 22nd September 2014, 13:06   #40
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Huracan officially launched in India today.
Priced at 3.43cr ex showroom.

Pic via Lambo Mumbai.
Attached Thumbnails
Lamborghini Huracán to be showcased in India, March 2014-1411371325061.jpg  

Old 22nd September 2014, 16:42   #41
Team-BHP Support

Re: Lamborghini Huracán in India

Lamborghini has launched its latest entry-level supercar, the Huracan LP610-4 in India at a price of Rs. 3.43 crore (ex-showroom, Delhi).

Link to Team-BHP News Article
Old 22nd September 2014, 19:41   #42
Senior - BHPian

More pictures:
Lamborghini Huracán to be showcased in India, March 2014-lamborghinihuracan1.jpg

Lamborghini Huracán to be showcased in India, March 2014-lamborghinihuracan3.jpg

Lamborghini Huracán to be showcased in India, March 2014-lamborghinihuracan4.jpg

Lamborghini Huracán to be showcased in India, March 2014-lamborghinihuracan6.jpg

Lamborghini Huracán to be showcased in India, March 2014-lamborghinihuracan9.jpg

Lamborghini Huracán to be showcased in India, March 2014-lamborghinihuracan7.jpg

Lamborghini Huracán to be showcased in India, March 2014-lamborghinihuracan13.jpg

Lamborghini Huracán to be showcased in India, March 2014-lamborghinihuracan16.jpg

Lamborghini Huracán to be showcased in India, March 2014-lamborghinihuracan18.jpg

Lamborghini Huracán to be showcased in India, March 2014-lamborghinihuracan20.jpg
parrys is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 23rd September 2014, 09:50   #43
BHPian

is it just me, or is the pricing absurd?
The Ferrari 458 is 2.5 cr ex-Delhi. Thats a difference of a crore :O
And the (bigger, faster, meaner) Aventador is only 27 lakhs more expensive than this at 3.7 cr ex-Delhi!
Old 23rd September 2014, 10:02   #44
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_pal View Post
And the (bigger, faster, meaner) Aventador is only 27 lakhs more expensive than this at 3.7 cr ex-Delhi!
Blame it on the duties sir ji !!

The 458 Italia is around 3.5 crores ex-showroom plus the options and the Aventador is well above 5.5 crores.
Old 23rd September 2014, 10:21   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_pal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Blame it on the duties sir ji !!

The 458 Italia is around 3.5 crores ex-showroom plus the options and the Aventador is well above 5.5 crores.
The 458 is not available in India anymore through any networks. The only way is to self import. When the 458 was available sometime ago, the basic exshowroom was similar to the Huracán. However, the standard equipment on the Huracán at the same price is much higher. And this is the all wheel drive remember. The real comparison should be rear wheel drive (supposed to be cheaper) Huracan vs the 458, whenever both come that is.

Of course customs duty increase has adversely affected the entire CBU car market, thanks to the previous central government.
doctorque is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks