Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2012, 01:35   #1441
Senior - BHPian

re: Supercars & Imports : Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by neerajdan View Post
Spotted this Aston Martin Rapide at the Westin this week. It had an interesting Greenish Blue colour.
Its called Concourse Blue.

Isn't this India's first Rapide? The one which shares garage with India's first Murcielago LP640?
Old 15th March 2012, 11:08   #1442
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
Just spotted what seemed to be the all new F10 M5!! White color. Had quad exhausts. Full M kit and even sounded good! Sighted at baner road. Was going in the opposite direction preceded by a white Land Rover Evoque.

A friend from Pune reported how he thinks he spotted the new M5.
All he told me that it was the NEW version of the 5 series, had a different body kit and looked fatter (NOT a petrolhead by any means hence not exactly taking his word for it).
But he also mentioned it sounded loudish & was white in colour. He could not see the reg plates.
I have a feeling it might be the Mumbai f10 M5 (karl's friend) heading to Mumbai as this friend of mine spotted it on the Pune-Bangalore bypass heading towards the expressway.
You might have spotted the same 1 ?
Old 15th March 2012, 11:18   #1443
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post
A friend from Pune reported how he thinks he spotted the new M5.
All he told me that it was the NEW version of the 5 series, had a different body kit and looked fatter (NOT a petrolhead by any means hence not exactly taking his word for it).
But he also mentioned it sounded loudish & was white in colour. He could not see the reg plates.
I have a feeling it might be the Mumbai f10 M5 (karl's friend) heading to Mumbai as this friend of mine spotted it on the Pune-Bangalore bypass heading towards the expressway.
You might have spotted the same 1 ?
From what I got a glimpse of, I am mostly sure it was the new M5. It was coming in the opposite direction and the //M style bumper first gave me a hint it could be the new M5. Then I looked back and saw twin exhausts on both sides. And it was definitely loud! Also had a subtle black rear diffuser I think. No idea about the reg. It was heading from Baner towards the expressway I guess.
Old 15th March 2012, 11:23   #1444
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
From what I got a glimpse of, I am mostly sure it was the new M5. It was coming in the opposite direction and the //M style bumper first gave me a hint it could be the new M5. Then I looked back and saw twin exhausts on both sides. And it was definitely loud! Also had a subtle black rear diffuser I think. No idea about the reg. It was heading from Baner towards the expressway I guess.
Yup, good possibility that it was the Bombay M5 then. This fellow (my friend) might have spotted it just some time after you did somewhere near Wakad.
Has anyone else spotted the f10 M5 in Pune ? If yes then there's a chance Pune might have its own.
Old 15th March 2012, 12:07   #1445
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Just spotted what seemed to be the all new F10 M5!! White color. Had quad exhausts. Full M kit and even sounded good! Sighted at baner road. Was going in the opposite direction preceded by a white Land Rover Evoque.
This is the same car thats been seen. It Shuttles between Pune and Bombay. She now has black wheels and dark tinted film on the glass.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...pressions.html
speedy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th March 2012, 18:53   #1446
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Its called Concourse Blue.

Isn't this India's first Rapide? The one which shares garage with India's first Murcielago LP640?
The first LP640 in India is the dark grey one in Delhi, right?
Old 16th March 2012, 19:17   #1447
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
IIRC, the first LP640 in the country was yellow one from Mumbai belonging to the Matka guys which crashed. The pics are all over the internet.
Old 16th March 2012, 23:16   #1448
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
IIRC, the first LP640 in the country was yellow one from Mumbai belonging to the Matka guys which crashed. The pics are all over the internet.
The first ever LP640 to run on Indian soil was a grey one. In Delhi AFAIK.
Old 17th March 2012, 01:08   #1449
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedaUsername View Post
It was the yellow one which crashed in Mumbai like i mentioned. Here is a link http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ics-video.html
Old 17th March 2012, 10:16   #1450
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedaUsername View Post
The Delhi car is the black one and not grey. The yellow of Pune and the Delhi car came into the country at the same time.

@ Heavy foot the car your talking off came much later, even after the White one.
Old 17th March 2012, 11:07   #1451
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
That is the first one sold by the dealer. The Pune car is a private import IIRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The Delhi car is the black one and not grey. The yellow of Pune and the Delhi car came into the country at the same time.
The first one sold by EM is grey Abhi, the black with black wheels came later.

They grey is the only LP640 in India without the Hermera rims, it has stock Murcielago rims (like the Barchettas) in graphite finish.

This one,
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Pune-picture-259-copy.jpg  

Last edited by Scorcher : 17th March 2012 at 11:14.
Old 17th March 2012, 12:15   #1452
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
They grey is the only LP640 in India without the Hermera rims, it has stock Murcielago rims (like the Barchettas) in graphite finish.
Sorry my Bad, just checked with the concerend people as you posted. The first lot contained the two yellows, red and the Grey. The second batch contained the White, yellow and black.
Old 18th March 2012, 19:41   #1453
BHPian

Saw a CH registered SWB Phantom. Was black in colour. Was quite a sight, with all the chrome shining in the mid-afternoon sun.
Also, while visiting someone yesterday in Koregaon Park, had a short drive in their grey Jaguar XK-R and an Audi S6!
Old 21st March 2012, 02:33   #1454
BHPian

Okay. Now this could be funny by the way I explain it. But I cannot put it any better.
To make matters worse - Sorry No pics!!

I was driving from Pimpri towards Deccan via Aundh Road and while I was nearing Bremen Chowk a strange looking car caught my attention. Had it not been for a Ford Endeavor trying its circus in front of me I would have surely clicked a pic.

Now the description --
1) It was White and had a Yellow Number Plate
2) From behind it looked completely and had an uncanny resemblance to an Ambassador but..wait for it... It was a very TALL car. It was ALMOST as tall as the Ford Endy. It was huge. There were no badges.
3)My brain's hardware crashed after seeing it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
4) When I tried to see who is sitting inside all I could see was an TV screen (as in a mini TV screen behind the front passenger's seat) and that the rear passenger had enough legroom space to keep a small table inside and eat his lunch.

The car immediately turned left from Bremen chowk leaving me puzzled.. Dont remember anything else.
Old 21st March 2012, 10:52   #1455
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowaby View Post
Okay. Now this could be funny by the way I explain it. But I cannot put it any better.
To make matters worse - Sorry No pics!!

I was driving from Pimpri towards Deccan via Aundh Road and while I was nearing Bremen Chowk a strange looking car caught my attention. Had it not been for a Ford Endeavor trying its circus in front of me I would have surely clicked a pic.

Now the description --
1) It was White and had a Yellow Number Plate
2) From behind it looked completely and had an uncanny resemblance to an Ambassador but..wait for it... It was a very TALL car. It was ALMOST as tall as the Ford Endy. It was huge. There were no badges.
3)My brain's hardware crashed after seeing it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
4) When I tried to see who is sitting inside all I could see was an TV screen (as in a mini TV screen behind the front passenger's seat) and that the rear passenger had enough legroom space to keep a small table inside and eat his lunch.

The car immediately turned left from Bremen chowk leaving me puzzled.. Dont remember anything else.
May be you saw a Hackney Carriage (london taxi). Just a guess, since someone has already mentioned in this thread about seeing it in Pune, though not in white colour.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks