Team-BHP - The 369 Garage : Mollywood's Petrolhead Father-Son Duo (Mammootty & Dulquer Salmaan)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   The 369 Garage : Mollywood's Petrolhead Father-Son Duo (Mammootty & Dulquer Salmaan) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/196347-369-garage-mollywoods-petrolhead-father-son-duo-mammootty-dulquer-salmaan-26.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuilonSpitfire (Post 4968417)
Out of curiosity, did DQ ever own a Jonka/Patrol? Also what is the current form of the Datsun?

The only Patrol that we've seen so far is the Y61, right?
There might be others that we don't know of.
So the list of cars in the works that we know of are:
* E36 BMW M3 Sedan
*Datsun 1200
*Y61 Nissan Patrol
*E28 BMW 5 Series, the Gold one seen with the Mini in
the above pic(rumoured on Instagram)
*FJ60 Land Cruiser(rumoured)
*W123T
* White W124 with the AMG wheels
There may be many more. Had been to Mustang Motors last December and had seen the white W124 being worked on. It looked spot on.clap: Everything that I know of, is either from TeamBhp or Instagram. All in the know, let us know :D

The Range Rover Autobiography from 369 Garage!

https://youtu.be/G7aSps3CKHk

Quote:

Originally Posted by DicKy (Post 4759255)
Spotted at the Kalamasseri Ford showroom by Mr.Ajith S, member of the FB Vandipranthan group.

Is Dq aiming for a full Back To The Future theme on his
Hilux ? If yes, then bring it on clap:

The 369 Garage : Mollywood's Petrolhead Father-Son Duo (Mammootty & Dulquer Salmaan)-yyrxoaq7c4w421y7whcy.jpg

The 369 Garage : Mollywood's Petrolhead Father-Son Duo (Mammootty & Dulquer Salmaan)-1985-toyota-sr5-gets-transformed-into-marty-mcfly-pickup-truck-back-future.jpeg

Latest addition to the garage, a Mazda Miata MX-5.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreyfiesta (Post 4999689)

Great Choice! I just sold my NB Miata and I used to tell everyone who would lend an ear how great a sports car the Miata is for Indian conditions!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2legit2quit (Post 5000479)
Great Choice! I just sold my NB Miata and I used to tell everyone who would lend an ear how great a sports car the Miata is for Indian conditions!

For all conditions, you mean. :D

If you have heavy snow or rain, a sportscar anyway isn't for you.

Quote:

Fun little car, I currently own a 1989 MX5 jdm import (Eunos Roadster) project car. Love driving the car on countryside roads.

The 369 Garage : Mollywood's Petrolhead Father-Son Duo (Mammootty & Dulquer Salmaan)-612c9f824fb9445eab64d653c6c96a91.jpeg

The 369 Garage : Mollywood's Petrolhead Father-Son Duo (Mammootty & Dulquer Salmaan)-192095d61fa14f40bb2f2680b2bf1ff5.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 5001118)

Aye, one can imagine DQ struggling with the MX5 in Kochi's 'icy winters'! :D

Quote:

It's not a latest addition and it's not a recent picture either.

It's been in the collection for a good while now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 5001118)

I beg to differ. Lived through Midwest winters and daily drove my Miata. All I needed was a set of blizzaks for those utterly snowy days!

Like the saying goes, Miata is always the answer!

I've seen Dq drive around in a Jhonka about a decade back, and yeah a classic 911 Targa(Air Cooled of course) is in the works.

Quote:

Originally Posted by muneemmk (Post 5010910)
yeah a classic 911 Targa(Air Cooled of course) is in the works.

Wow.... really? Impressive to pull off a find like that in India.

Quote:

Originally Posted by muneemmk (Post 5010910)
I've seen Dq drive around in a Jhonka about a decade back, and yeah a classic 911 Targa(Air Cooled of course) is in the works.

was it a beige coloured one?

Credit to both DQ and the policeman. DQ could have easily made a meal of the situation and asked him if he knew who he and his father was!

The policeman also ensured DQ went back and joined the correct lane instead of gawking at a celebrity and let him break rules albeit in this case unknowingly.

Umm I don't think that's him. From what I've seen of him, he appears to have more sense than that.